main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WOOOHOOOO: Tatooine Box Reports

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Master_Fwiffo, May 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    I'm sure a lot of my fellow STCCG fans could go on about why Decipher didn't do that, but then it would eventually dissolve into a ST and SW bashing fest in no time. In a nutshell, a lot of Trek fans feel that Decipher has a pro-SW bias and puts a lot more time and effort into SW than ST. Up until the First Contact expansion for STCCG, I sorta held that belief too, but now both games are about equal in the numbers of expansions and cards, so I really see no need for those kind of theories to circulate.

My best guess as to why there were no rule cards for Voyager was because it was another starting point game as well as an expansion, sorta like the SE was to SWCCG, and the folks at Decipher probably thought that a rulebook would do better in the long run than extra cards.

2. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    I got Shmi, Jar Jar, both Wattos, Sebulba, Obi-Wan, Anakin's Podracer, Sebulba's Podracer, Maul's Lightsaber, all of the Epic Events (three If The Trace Was Corrects), and four Qui-Gons (2 AI's). No Mauls *sniff*. If possible, I'll trade two Qui-Gons for a Maul, preferably AI.

3. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    If the trace was correct is an uncommun, so that's why you got so many.

WOW, 4 Qui-gons. I only got one in two boxes.

4. DarthJago

DarthJago Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2000
    Me and my friend FINALLY went and got some Tatooine. We each bought 8 packs. Combined we got: Maul, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Padme, Jar Jar, 3 Wattos, Aurra Sing. Not bad, eh?

5. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    I finally got my box Friday. I got everything except for Maul, Watto, and Obi-Wan. Two AIs: Aurra and TWHPS.
    :)

Went out today and bought three packs. First pack I open: Maul AI. Sweet!
    :D

6. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    I finally got my 4 Padmes. I am happy :D

7. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    I NEED A MAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.