main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA woooooooooooooo! Was that Awesome or what?!?!!?!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Not going to go into details since some who come here might not have seen it yet.
    Cannot wait to watch it again!!!

2. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    It's a good thing that we did not get to see it at the Alderwood theatre. One of the collectors said that they really messed up on showing the film. It stopped after the first five minutes. Then they got it up and running only to have the reels get put on in the wrong order and shown wrong. They had to leave and be readmitted after they fixed all the problems. It turned out they didn't have enough prints for all the theatres and were sharing them. I say hooray for the Everett mall theatre for not messing it up for us. See everyone on Sunday.

3. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    After seeing the movie 3 times, I can't wait to see it again. Digital is definately the way to go with this one. I saw it on Friday at the Monroe theater and the picture and sound quality were much better than the film print (although Cinerama's sound was much better). :)

4. amandizzle

amandizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    I saw ROTS in the theatres 3 times and now I have it on dvd to enjoy anytime I pls. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.