main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WOOT

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by benskywalker1, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    Okay two things.

1) I'm not really an official member although I like to talk to you all. School has kept me busy plus I got a promotion at work so I stay pretty busy.

2) Revenge of the Sith is the Title of Episode III...don't know if this was already said here but hey want to keep all informed. :)

2. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    groovy. I was just about to start a thread about that. One of the few Internet members is spoiler free, and may not want to know yet, so I'll put it in a new thread, so she won't accidently wander into this one.

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    How will that one member who wants to stay spoiler free know what movie to go see if she doesn't know the title of said movie? (hahahaha)

JMK

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Hahahaha. The title of the movie is not a spoiler. I'm not that big of a freak. I am a freak though.

5. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    She was so spoiler free, she didn't even know they were making a third one.

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Their making another one!?!?!? COOL!! Just dont tell me if Darth Vader is in this one. I want it to be a surprise. :D

7. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Actually, they're going to be making a one shot movie after Revenge of the Sith. It will deal with Padme after she and the twins are taken away (I guess, makes no sense for her to die around anakin, otherwise Leia would've remembered him too). And its called:

wait for it

Bride of Vader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.