main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Word up "G's"!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by bobasparxx, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey guys...long time no see. Hope everyones doing alright. I'm still around. Sorry I havent chatted with you guys sooner. Christmas is insane working in retail. Hope the Toys/tots thing worked out alright. It was great to see some of you at the Walmarts.
    With Christmas here and my wedding in March...I've been very busy. I dont think that I will be attending Celebration III. It was a hard sacrifice. Wedding or C III? The wedding won! I was at Celebration I & II. I wish I was able to complete the convention trilogy. But, there could be a bright side to both...I may be going to Disneyland for my honeymoon. Disnayland=Star Tours=exclusive merch!!!
    But anyways...I miss you guys, maybe some time in the near future I can attend one of your meetings. I'll just have to sneak away...and play hooky.
    Peace...and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Hanuka/Kwanza-Jason.

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    JASON!!!!!

Good to hear from you, man! I hope everything is doing well with you and everyone. Maybe if you aren't too busy (or work too late) on Saturday, you can make the Christmas party?

Oh, and again, congrats on the wedding. I can see how that possibly might have priority over C3. If there's anything you want me to pick up for you over there, I'll be more than happy to! Exclusive fig, antenna toppers, you name it!

3. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey Jason!!! Hope you had a good Bday!!

4. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Hey!!!

Welcome back! (Not that you were ever gone..)

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! Gee, can't you do C3 as a honeymoon? Yeah, probably not a good idea...

Hey, if you're not too busy Sat night, we're having a Christmas party at my house - it would be great to see you again!!!

5. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Hi!!!!!!!!! It's nice to hear from you again!!!!!!!! Congrats on the WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!! Eat lots of cake for me! ^-^

6. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Thanks guys. Exclusive merch/cake/birthdays...hoo buy! I was planning on having a mock wedding at Celebration III, but planning for the "real" wedding is quite a lot to handle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.