main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Words in a fictional arrangement

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthWickett, Nov 1, 2012.

1. DarthWickett

DarthWickett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2004
    Hello, old friends, new friends, people drawn together of a love of Star Wars. I'm a writer, people who know me have known that for many a year, but recently I self-published a book of my own design, a collection of short fiction, including a full script for a western film. My fare ranges widely from horror, to science fiction, to weird. My book and my self-promoting sites can easily be found if one so desired.

I'm not here to advertise my book itself, but to re-integrate myself among the community as an established writer, the nature of this thread being to invite other writers to share what they have floating out there. I will however, share a link to my blog, which contains all sorts of writing; a recent couple of posts including full short stories, my own personal ghost experiences, and opinion on recent events, movies, and video games. It can be for a mature audience at times, so fare warning!

My blog: Circus Sized

So please! Feel free to share your opinion, thoughts, critiques on my own junk, and to share your own stuff!