main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Work Wanted

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith-Gecko, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    'Allo again, all. I'm in desperate need of work of any sort at all for the next three or so months. However, I am qualified to do Web Design work and illustrational/design work. I don't, however, do this for free at the moment, contrary to popular belief, so please don't ask.
    To see my qualifications, go here to view my resume, and I can provide more detailed qualifications for specific jobs if need be. I can also provide a reference from my past employer at Weta Workshop on Lord of the Rings.

2. S_2BU

S_2BU Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    Can you tidy my room please?

eh-heh, sorry bout that. I hope you get something soon.

People, give this woman a job. She's very clever you know.

3. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Hey those drawings are fantasic, really nice stuff SG. Do you have any web designs or CG designs at all? What computer packages are you cable of? What sort of graphic work are you after?

4. Sith-Gecko

Jun 26, 2001
    Heh, the few websites I've designed for other people are either just for show, or in the case of a school site I designed, they never got their FTP details and didn't want it hosted anywhere else, so I couldn't upload it for them.

I'm pretty efficient with Photoshop, and as far as Web Design, I use Flash. The only other site I run is one that I haven't updated in ages, here, so it's not my best work.

As far as graphics, everything on my sites is my own original work (except clear logos of other sites, etc). I wish I had my folio, but it's still with my parents in NSW.

5. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Is that a shaved wookie in robes ?[face_plain]

6. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    Nice Drawing SG :D

7. Sith-Gecko

Jun 26, 2001
    Heh, yes, if that was done for the RPG, the wookie would have less hair. :p :D

8. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Notice: all posts removed from this thread were done at the authors request - I don't want any protest about it.

Problems - PM me.

Otherwise, lets keep this to Gecko's original topic - she doesn't need it being derailed. :)

9. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Upping...

Seriously now, Geck has work lined up beginning in June, but if anyone has anything between now & then....

10. Pigalek

Pigalek Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2001
    anybody?

heeeeeelllllllllooooooo?
    :)

11. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Unfortunately, I think half the people on here are looking for work themselves so I don't know that you'd get much help here, as much as we might like to help. Job hunting sucks for anyone. I hope you do get something though.

12. Sith-Gecko

Jun 26, 2001
    Yeah, especially since I live with only clothes, and have not a cent to my name ...

13. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    After several years of chasing one contract after another it's kind of a relief being bac at uni again, and having a regular routine for the first time in years. Most other students think I'm nuts when I mention how relaxing it is but it is compared with contract work. :)

14. Sith_Jester

Sith_Jester Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    I just got a phone call job offer for something I applied for about 3~4 years ago *lol* There is a God and she has the worst sense of humour. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.