main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Working Episode III Title Rumors

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by MegaJediRafa, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey guys/gals. I read this on TheForce.Net and I found it very interesting.
    ---------------------------------
    SPY REPORT: Working Title
    Thu, Jan 09, 03 11:50:48 PM EST

Rumblings around the Episode III world continue to be timid without a script, but tonight we've got our hands on one of the first scoops of the final Star Wars movies ever made. Apparently, Jar Jar's Great Adventure is about to continue towards the dark side:

Keep your eyes open throughout Episode II, there's deliberate story linkages that will be used in Episode 3. But here's the stuff I promised you: I was told some of the working title names for Episode 3 that are currently doing the rounds at JAK Productions and Lucasfilm. The most popular one right now is a title with the word 'circle' in it, as in something Vader said 'the circle is complete.' Sounds excellent!
    ----------------------------

Personally, I think this might be cool, since it is a very direct reference to the classic trilogy. It think George has been preparing us with Episodes 1 and 2 (which were good but not as some would've liked them) for his big finalle. We'll have to wait and see.

ps... Wow, it really was a long time since I started a thread. :p

2. Darth_Valle

Darth_Valle Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    I had read that Rick Macallum (I think it's misspelled) had slipped the title "Rise of the Empire" during one of the ILM PR meetings. Pero por mi pueden llamarlo "The Big Jedi goes crazy" con tal de que aniquilen a Jar Jar Binks! :)

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Star Wars Episode III: Jar Jar's Beheading. . .that has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.