Oregon working hard for the money

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by bluenote421, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluenote421 Jedi Knight

star 1
    oooh yeah. just got hired at GI Joes at hayden meadows. all that's left is for them to get the results of my UA, which i know will b clean cuz im an upstanding member of society. im super excited to finally have some income with which to fund my nerdy escapades. so i guess this thread can be the "what does everyone do for a living" thread.
  2. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    you better pray you get that drug test back sometime this CENTURY....i'm still waiting after getting hired at Walmart!
  3. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I drive around the Portland area everyday doing deliveries for a manufacturing company in Canby. Driving habits of people amaze me.
  4. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    I delivered pizzas for 6 years for Pietro?s Pizza in Gresham. And it's funny, something about having pizzas in your car makes you drive like a pizza driver (crazy). But in all that time I never got a ticket or had an accident. Of course I was mugged once and assaulted two other times.....ah the joy of pizza.
  5. FenixRu Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah I remember them days. Of course for me it was driving all over Oregon and southern Washington (depending on the dispatchs) do field serivce for computers at various retails stores or fixing the U-Scan Self checkout machines you see in Fred Meyer's and QFCs.....but those dark times have passed.....

I returned to school (working on a CS degree specializing in Networking and Operating Systems, yea I know nerd) and work for a compy called Retail Imaging. Some if you now our work here locally We supply the digital photo kiosks for all the Costcos in the nation and are the main avenue of support for all Fred Meyer 1-hour labs and all their digital equipment.
  6. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    You know Larena, I am having a very hard time with the knowledge that you work for W#@!%&t.
    I Know, I Know, Crash Just get over it.
  7. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4

Since I deliver oxygen to patients, I see wonderful driving habilts from the masses, as well. Gotta love them! Fortunately, most people see the Danger Oxygen on Board text on my delivery van and they give me a wide berth!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.