Working On ESB Skywalker

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by sh4de, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
  1. sh4de Jedi Padawan

Hi everyone. I'm new here and new to costuming-- good thing my girlfriend isn't. ;] Anyways, what I'm planning for halloween is Luke in the Bespin fatigues. This doesn't seem like it's going to be too hard, I've broken it doen into the fatigue jacket & pants (will be modified army surplus), utility belt (probably a lowe's deal), saber (modified big yellow box), and the boots. I have no clue on them right now but they don't look too difficult.
    If anyone has any ideas from costumes based on this outfit I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
  2. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    The type of boot they used in the movie was a mukluk, similar to these.mukluk pic (I don't know why I can't get the image posting code to work for me! :( Can someone clue me in? This is the only board that this happens to me! :mad: )

Though you can probably do some sort of leg wrap in leather over moccasins to achieve the same effect.
  3. Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Knight

star 3
    I picked up some similar boots from Son of Sandlar, they have a sole and are very comfortable.

4. sh4de Jedi Padawan

'Though you can probably do some sort of leg wrap in leather over moccasins to achieve the same effect.'--That's exactly what I had planned. Thanks. Any ideas on the rest, or the details anyone?
Moderators: Commander-DWH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.