main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Workshop on 13 or no?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediNyt, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Has it been officially decided that the costume workshop will be on the 13th? Unfortunately it looks like I will have to work that day from 1:30pm to 11:30pm, A16 is doing inventory. :_| Oh btw I got a new job at Adventure 16, an outdoor and travel outfitter. Theyre having me work at the Ocean Side store right now but hopefully I can transfer to the San Diego one soon. The drive sucks. But anyway, crap! I cant do the 13th! :_| Theres nothing I can do. So I hope we can reschedule if its not too inconvenient for everyone. Sorry. :(

2. jacen66

jacen66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2004
    The 13th works for me. However I will do what ever is best for the group. I just need to know a couple of days ahead of time so I can change my work hours.
    I have some vacation days this week because my nephew is coming to visit. I plan on at least starting on my chest box and helmet kits.
    I also got an orange flt suit from tennasee outfiters. It has alot of extra pockets. I have started taking some of them off, and I can reuse some of them in the proper places.

3. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    As of this time, the costuming workshop is still scheduled for March 13th.

4. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Im screwed. Cant make it. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.