WORLD CUP 2002 - THE OFFICIAL THREAD

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by bobafett81, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Brazil won the World Cup again!!! :D

Maybe Germany is fated to loose to Brazil every time they meet in the Finals.
  2. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Haha yeah Kahn did his best but still could not shut out Brazil. Pretty close to the 2-1 scoreline I predicted. Looks like without Ballack the Germans aren't too potent.

Btw, this is the first time in the WC where Germany and Brazil meet. :)
  3. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Congratulations to Brazil, they deserved the victory. I really feel sorry for Oliver Kahn, you could just simply see how despondent he was at the end. Still, it was his fault that the first goal was scored... :(

I'm grateful that by luck the TV camera didn't show Neuville face to face, just his back. I don't think I would be able to stand it, thinking about how he got 4 runner-up standings in one season...it must hurt.
  4. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Err, JaZzYjaZZ, didn't Brazil met Germany in 1994 finals? ?[face_plain] Or was it another country and Germany didn't managed to retain their title till the finals that year like France did this year?
  5. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Nope, the USA 1994 final was Brazil v Italy, where Roberto Baggio messed up his penalty kick and cost Italy victory.
  6. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Even if he didn't miss the penalty, Italy was going out anyway. Nevertheless, this match is the first ever settled by penalties.
  7. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't ppl would like to see the final match decided by panalties, so thank goodness this one wasn't! :)
  8. jedigoh Jedi Padawan

The Brazil has won the worldcup 2002,so sad
    that the german had lost the game.
  9. lukedecop Jedi Knight

star 2
    BUt i still like the Incredible Hulk Goal Keeper.It was a good game
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.