So NV World of Darkness (AKA Vampire game)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello all would be vampires and purveyors <sp?> of things that go bump in the night. Im working on getting my own forums for World of Darkness stuff (WoD is the universe that th VAmpire game belongs to)

Anywho, This will be a forums where we can play, discuss and post resources about the World of Darkness and talk in a less family-friendly enviroment. I was curious as to how many would like that and use it?

I also plan to bring the online element back into being. (So you can play again Inean! I liked your character. We need to get him back in the swing of things)

So please post here and let me know if you would like to be a member of a World of Darkness forum.
  2. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    that would be cool, that way we can play more than just once every other week and then maybe certain people would be appeased and stop pestering GM's during other RPG's on saturday nights.
  3. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    *cuts janks tongue out* YAY!!! That would rule!!!!!
  4. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *laughs histerically* me too!!
  5. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

star 2
    even if you cut out his tounge... he can still type... *smacks forehead* duh...

Yea, I would be up for that, that way we don't have to kill my char, we can just wait until after Basic Training when I get to have access to a comp again, and then I can play online...MUAHAHAHA!!! Down with the Camarilla!!! I mean... oops :)
  6. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, yeah, that would be pretty sweet methinks...and then i'll have something else to do when im online! hooray!
  7. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Still coming... be patient. For the night is patient as well, it hides the darkness in its shadows within shadows...what hides in the shadow you cast from the flickering street lamp on the all but abandoned street?

Tread lightly on this night least you disturb its slumber.

Who's slumber, you ask. As you do a chill runs down your back. Yes a chill down your undead spine. That question should not have been asked and you know it.

There is more to the night than the Requim that is your Vampiric unlife... more than you know...
  8. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    and if I have my way it shall be unlocked.....or something will be hehehehe
  9. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Never are the warnings heeded, the portents go ignored or unseen. So it was when it was created, so it was generations after and now it begins again.

Close your eyes...
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    hmmmm maybe i shouldn't read that first page.....meh whatev...i'ma do it.
  11. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay would be vampires and those that simply like the darkness. My World of Darkness forums are now open. several threads are available to members only, once you register you will be able to see all the forums. That includes the roleplay forums which are members only.

Things are a little sparse right now but please head on over and register. remember, this is on-line as well as offline game. So anyone interested should register, including you inean, lets get that character running again.
  12. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    awe're playing at blueberry hill tomorrow night/tonight right?
  13. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    No, remember its my wifes birthday and there will be no game tonight. Sorry. All future announcements about the game will be on the new forums.

Go here and register now.
  14. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    oh yeah...i forgot about the whole no game

and i registered.
  15. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    poo, no game... :/ i registered.
  16. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    i'm guessing Axia, that you are storyteller, but who is the other person that is posting lots.
  17. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    You should be able to post there and ask me that Jankarakkkaka, but thats my wife, shes the one that out the forum together actually. Now go post there
  18. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Pandora, you should be able to post on my forums now.

Come on everybody. join my vampire forums here. Please post your story so far, your characters and whatever else you can think of, there's a forum for everything vampiric and world of darkness oriented on my boards.
  19. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    hm. i posted but it says guest. i can't really log in...sorry.
  20. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    plus, i spend all my flippin time on myspace now. dangit. i get on and then look up at the time and ive been on for like 3 hours. im such a loser.
  21. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I can't get in... I'm still waiting on a confirmation e-mail.
  22. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude, I would be posting but it says my account hasn't been activated by the administrator..... :(
  23. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."

Sorry, dude.
  24. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    if the game is still on this weekend i will not be there, I will be attending Klepto Klown's going away party.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.