main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV World of Darkness RPG : Vampire the Requiem

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Doneeta, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Jankarakka I need you to roll a composure + Blood potency.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll roll for him...

Dang, I botched!

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    ok this is no joke....i got 8 successes....i have 3 dots in composure and 5 dots in blood potency....composure...i got 5, 8, 0 and rerolled the 0 to get only a 9 so there's 2 successes. then blood potency i got 1, 0, 0, 9, 0. so that right there is is 5 successes cause the one cancelled out my 9...and i go two more 0's with the first 0 i got, then another one with the second and that was it...so 8 successes.

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    You're such a liar! You rolled all 1s! Every single die was a 1! Then, you cheated and rolled again, and they all came up 1s AGAIN! Tell the truth!

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    yes that's it....i have binary dislexia....i see 1's as 0's and 0's as 0's it sucks.

6. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    well, I find that roll suspect, but it doesn't really matter.....even if you beat what I rolled against you nothing bad happens, and I can just roll against you again later.....

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    well if you have the resources available....i am more than willing to take a polygraph just to appease you petra.

8. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    LOL

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    but it works great for vampire....cause then i never botch [face_skull] heh

10. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Okay so Jess plays D&D every other weekend that we dont play Vampire, however, they did not play last weekend so they are playing this weekend. So no Jess at Vampire this weekend. Unfortunantly her Character is with Jankarak's character which means he cant play either. Petra isnt going to be here this weekend either. Luke's character is with Jonathan's character so he cant play. In other words only the GM gets to play. So we really can't play Vampire this week and I need to move Vampire to the next saturday so Jess can still play. So I submit we play Star Wars this week. What does everyone else think?

11. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    No skin off my fanny.

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i must confirm a few thinigs first, but it's possible.

13. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    Any news?

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i will be unable to do a game on saturday, i have a lot of crap to do in order to prepare for the trip i'm taking...i leave sunday afternoon and i really need saturday night to get all my clothes clean....yeah silly bachelor likes to procrastinate doin the laundry.

15. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Well with Jankarakk, jess, Luke and Petra out that means its only Morondude, Mrvin and myself, so I guess there's no game this week. Next week, Vampire

16. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Okay, so Vampire is now scheduled for this weekend. Who all is going to be there?

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
  18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i'll be there

19. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    The game will be at denny's this evening.

20. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Players from last saturday's game, please make no mention of events that occured. Thank you.

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    it will be my pleasure :-D

22. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    A woman know only as the Archer leaned heavily on her cane. Her left foot and ankle was in a cast. This was thanks to being hit by and going up and over a car last week. She intended to have revenge on those responsible. The Archer knew she was lucky to even be alive. It was fortunate that counted amoung some of her associates were the very people standing with her. They appeared human... but appearances could be decieving. She raised the nightvision binoculars to her face again and gazed at the speck of a town beneath her. Currently she was standing on a small ridge that overlooked the small town below.

There were two reasons she was here. One, to have revenge on those that tried to run her over and to get ahold of that god-cursed book. Unfortunantly to the best of her knowledge one of the two vampires in that car had been killed already. Her intelligence was sketchy on who had killed him. However she was fairly certain the other vamp was down there somewhere. He would die, by her hand.

The book, her associate at the Mandalay Bay had said she had left with the book. So it was either here with her or now in Amadora's hands. Why were any of them coming to this waste of a town anyway? What secret did it guard?

One of the men with her spoke. "We should wait till daylight and then launch our assualt. Any of thier ghouls would be no match for us."

"I will not kill defensless targets. NO matter what they are. It isnt honorable." Archer argued.

"How honorable was it to hit you with a car.?" He countered.

She had no answer for that.

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    You do know that Stan is a lover not a fighter right???

24. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Warning: The following post is of an exterme nature and should not be read by people who are not fans of horror and things just plain disgusting.

Marcos' House:

Amadora sat at her desk. She was looking at 'the book'. The flip of the ancient pages the only sound that broke the silence in the room she was using as her bedroom. Had Amadora the need to breathe the overwhelming stench of rotting flesh would have surely caused her to vacate the room. The stench came from the partially eaten corpse that lay on the floor in a pool of dried blood and other less identifiable fluids. Amadora stood up and approached the corpse. The bottom of her face was covered in coagulated blood and human flesh. She made an attempt to clean off her face with her equally blood and flesh covered hand but only succeded in changing the pattern on both her hand and face.

She knealt down to the corpse in the dried and coagulated blood and bits of flesh and internal organs. A large portion of the neck was gone exposing a portion of the spinal column. Sections or the left breast had been torn away leaving jagged pieces of fat and meat hanging free. Her abdomen was completely exposed and all of her intestines were missing. Amadora had found those particularly appatizing. That is until she has been forced to vomit them back up again as she had everything else of the corpse she had consumed. She believed the pile of chewed flesh and coagulated blood in the southeast corner of the room is what had become of the intestines.

Turning away from that scene she regarded the body again. It was her body, her human self that the book had seperated from her true vampiric form. As a result what was left of her humanity was slipping away night by night. To combat this Amadora had decided to ingest herself to regain her human half. It was a good thing that she had come up with this plan otherwise her loss of humanity would have resulted in the 'beast' having too much control over her.

She slipped her hand around what was left of the corpse's neck and brought its face level with her own. The eyes of the corpse were turning milky, they were no longer her dark, piercing, beautiful eyes. She plucked out the right one and pulled it free from the stringy viens before sticking it in to her mouth and pulling the viens in as a human would spaghetti. She rolled it around in her mouth for a moment before letting her teeth pop it like a fresh grape. She swallowed. and leaned in to the corpse's mouth and parted it's lips with her own. It took a moment becuase the corpse was rather unresponsive but she managed to get a large portion of it's tongue between her teeth. Pulling away from the corpse its's tongue began to stretch and then finally tear off. She swallowed it whole. Amadora gently laid the corpse down and stood up. "Was it good for you? Whats the matter? Cat got your tongue."

to be continued....

OOG Hows that for more horror?

25. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    that was freakin disgusting!!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.