main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV World of Darkness RPG : Vampire the Requiem

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Doneeta, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    Ewwwwwwwwww. Grodie! [face_sick]

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    heheh....he's your husband...you should have known what to expect when he gave that little warning/disclaimer thing at the beginning.

3. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    Well, just because we are married doesn't mean we are joined at the cerebrum! I know he's a freak, probably alot more than most of you do, and I was ok until I got to the eye popping bit.

Besides, I never said I thought it was bad. I liked it too, just made me queasy. Which is the whole idea, isn't it?

=D= For the hubby!

4. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    well when you put it that way....i guess it makes sense.

5. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I liked it...even though it's gross.....is Star Wars the game this week? And is there anyway we could play Schuyler a bit before we start since I will be out of town yet again for the next Vampire game?

6. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    [face_laugh] Petra

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    crimeny girl....what you think you're ALLOWED to go out of town whenever you feel like??? gosh hehe j/k

8. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    So I just got my new World of Darkness books in the mail and there is the coolest friggen thing in one of them and I am going to use it against every single one of you. Oh yes, it will be sublime. It with be methodical. You will all have played a part in it before you realize it and by then it will be far, far too late. Some of you may not even make it out alive....wait, your dead already. I wish this week was vampire just so I could get started on it..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    hey i don't have anything set in stone for my game so if you want it to be vampire it's ok by me.

10. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Well Jess and Luke wouldnt be there.

11. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    You know, now that I think about it we could still play Vampire. Anyone opposed to playing Vampire on saturday instead of Star Wars?

12. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    He's not kidding. You guys are in for a ride! He was just sitting there reading things and laughing like a maniac to himself. [face_devil] Then saying things like "Oh I can't wait to do _________ to them. It's going to be so awsome!"

13. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Well everyone bring their Vampire Character Sheets just in case.

14. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    If Luke won't be there, I'm kinda stuck, as the next things I'm doing involve his character.

15. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Trust in your Storyteller, for he controls the World of Darkness. There is always something to occupy the inhabitants of its indifferent nights.

16. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    well if we could make a decision sometime tonight...that'd be great that way i can let klepto know if he needs to come at all or not. unless axia, you would like to try talkin to him about playin the vampire game again.

17. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    No, I asked him about that the last time I saw him and he said he didnt want to play. I dont care which one we play. I know Petra wants to play Vampire. What do you want Jankarakka?

18. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    o_O :D

19. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Well I personally would not be opposed to playing Vampire....because i've been really swamped this week, cause I'm speaking for the college group tonight, so I haven't had much time to devote to coming up with stuff for the game. But if we make Vampire tomorrow night won't we then need to continue with Vampire the following week so as to make it so that jess and luke are able to attend?

20. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Yes, we would

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i'm cool with it bein vampire tomorrow, cause well i'm not very good at comin up with stuff on the fly. so i'll let klepto know he doesn't need to come tomorrow.

22. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i'll be there closer to 8, cause i work until 7:15 and i need to get gas and stuff. if someone could please call me and let me know what venue you're playing at whether it be denny's or ihop.

23. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Game will be at denny's, I dont feel like being rushed out.

24. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Great game last saturday everyone! I rather enjoyed it. I think the mystery surrounding "Marie" will prove entertaining. I did forget one thing though. Petra, next time we play you'll have to roll to see if you lose some humanity for killing that poor wino. Too bad I didnt remember your pallet flaw or I would have rolled for that, you lucked out on that one.

As I thought about room 302 and 1/2 I decided that there was just too much meta-gaming going on. Yes you all know that you are playing a game and anything different is probably a prelude top something bad. In real life none of you would have thought twice about going into that room. (feel free to argue with me) However, how Morondude got around that by trying to see what a hotel room looked like was well played.

Just remember I will not kill your characters outright. It is FAAAAAR more likely you will kill each other in game. I will set up dangerous situations yes but there's always a way out. If I introduce something new its to add interest to the game, not kill you.

Again, great game everyone. So, is anyone sporting theories about Marie?

25. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm pretty sure Marie is actually Donna, but with a split personality so she thinks shes a twin. Donna is one bad vampire killer who became a vampire herself so she could blend in, while Marie is a vampire set on taking over the city, and perhaps someday, the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.