main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

World of Masks (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wampasmak, Aug 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

WAMPY!!!!! YOUR ADORING PUBLIC WANT MORE!!!!

(Please?)

2. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    Upping so I can post sometime tomorrow, it's 3am and I can't read the screen now...

3. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Oh GOOD!!!

I'll be waiting!

4. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Kol Vlice slammed his finger on the answer key for his remote com.

"What!?"

The vidcom snapped into place. One way, of course. Very few brings laid eyes upon the face of Kol Vlice and lived to remember it.
    "It's Crin Erra, sir." The man said through his bushy mustache. He had a pinched, nasal voice not at all proportionate to his well-built form. Vlice was highly annoyed that one of his staff had not handled the call. Erra was a do nothing mid-level desk clerk with the Cincade Policing Forces, and one of many Zune moles. What tidbit of information could possibly be important enough to be forwarded to Kol's private office?

"I thought you'd like to know, the Jedi are down at sector 327 station with Glant and the Planues. They're trying to convince the OiC there that Nessa Edrax was the one behind the Draet murder, and they've got some convincing evidence."

Kol looked thoughtful for a moment. "Tell me, Mr. Erra...what makes you think this information would interest me?"

"Oh, it doesn't? Sorry sir, my mistake."

"I didn't say that. It DOES interest me, a great deal. I just want to know how you knew of such a secret operation."

"Well, sir...I was looking over the reports, and I heard some rumors, then I started putting two and two together. That's how I figured there was some Zune interest in..." He trailed off at the unspoken threat in his masters angry exhale. "O-of course, you'd know better than I, sir!" he stammered.

"Indeed." the crimelord said, "I pay you to use your ears, eyes and mouth. Not your reasonable facsimile for a brain. Thinking is my trade, Mr. Erra, and the reason that am where I am and you are...not. It is what sets us apart. You'd do well to remember that."
    "Yes, sir."

In the main Bek Ell offices, Qui-Gon Jinn and a Policing taskforce burst into the private offices of Nessa Edrax. They found the businessman bound and gagged in a darkened closet. The gag was quickly removed.

"Oh, thank heavens!" the man said, holding out his restraints for removal, "I thought I'd be in there forever! The Zune...THEY did this! They locked me in here, took over my whole company! I could hear them talking in the main office..."

Edrax was taken back to the station, along with several documents found that supported his story. But for some reason...Qui-Gon still doubted it. A premonition, perhaps, or just baseless distrust?

Back at their headquarters, police rigorously questioned Nessa Edrax, trying to identify the attacker who had supposedly invaded his office three weeks ago. That is, until the blast came.

All at once, there was a loud explosion, and the lights went out. Qui-Gon could both sense and faintly hear black-clothed figures moving through the corridors, firing off the bright arcs of stun weapons. The blasters were silenced, and each stun only gave off a light pop. Killers, which Jinn assumed were here to make one more effort at murdering the two Jedi. Calling to his padawan, two shafts of blue and green lit the darkness in unison. They met the first pair of attackers around the corner. Qui-Gon immediately dove behind it again, but Obi-Wan was too late and dropped to the floor after being hit by one of the blue arcs.

~Padawan!~

Qui-Gon thrust his lightsaber out, hearing a grunt to confirm that he had sliced open his target. He stepped out into the open and removed his blade at the same time, and with a flick of his wrist made the second weapon unusable. He force-pushed the man to the floor, then pivoted on the ball of his foot, bending to check on Obi-Wan.

He felt for a pulse, not surprised to find it, then turned his attention to the boy's face-

And saw no more.

5. Master_Tahl

Master_Tahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2000
    Glad to see you back Wampasmak. Those guys just won't give up. Poor Obi and...us, cliffhanger! =) Post again Soon!

6. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

AAAAAGGGHHH!!! Great post to come back with, but we want MORE!!!!

What's happened to them now?!?!?!?

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Not fair! Not fair!!!

After so long to leave us hanging over a cliff like that!

I sense an element of torture ahead.
    *rubs hands gleefully*

8. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Actually, I have to start winding this down to it's finale. I'm working on Secrets of Death (Mokk 2 part 1) and at this rate, I'm going to prewrite the entire thing before I start posting it! Rest assured, though, there's still a ways to go in this tale.

9. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Wampy returns with a bang!!

And a promise of more Mokk! Tee-Hee!

Please post again soon! I don't think I can wait that long again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.