main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

World of Warcraft Guild looking for...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by lordvader104, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordvader104

lordvader104 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2007
    Hey guys I don't post alot on here but i do lurk quite frequently. I'm a big starwars fan Episode III being my fav(please don't shoot me), and I have a guild on PVE server Kael'Thas called Frostmourne.

Its a fairly small but casual and fun guild and I am looking for new players. And i thought why not ask on these boards because i would love to have some of you starwars fans join my guild.

Even if you don't have any toons yet on Kael'Thas you could make a toon or something. I have a lvl 70 pally called holyguard and a lvl 21 warlock named Arthanias. And i wouldn't mind helping you lvl your characters. I'm a very friendly Guildmaster and i like to help people out.

here is my server and name and guild info.

Guild info:
    http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#guild-info.xml?r=Kael%27thas&n=Frostmourne&p=1
    Server:
    Kael'thas - PVE

Names to contact:
    Arthanias
    Holyguard

You can send me a mail inside game or to my email which is
    whiteknight_808@yahoo.com (no spam plz)

But ya like i stated before this is a casual guild. It might become more hardcore if we get a ton of lvl 70's but for now its pretty laid back. So ya just let me know if any of you are interested. I would really love to have some of you guys in the guild.

Try the World of Warcraft thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.