VIDEO World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Games' started by Indy3, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    I believe it's only 500g now. It's still 5000g to upgrade to 280% speed and now 310% though. 4000 if you purchase from a vendor you are exalted with.
  2. Jedi knight Pozzi Force Ghost

star 6
    Patch nerfed my game - after it was running fine. :confused:

And I couldnot find where to buy a flying license.
  3. zacparis VIP

star 7
    Yep found it, just bought normal cold weather flying. Still need to level up to get swift flight form.
  4. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    Is cold weather still 77? One thing that puts me off leveling alts (on my 2nd account with no 80s to buy the book)
  5. zacparis VIP

star 7
    It's 68 now I think. I just bought it for my 71 druid.
  6. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    Sweet.
  7. zacparis VIP

star 7
    They've really changed some of the level requirements around. Now cat form requires level 8, it used to be 20. [face_plain] I suppose it speeds up levelling, but man, I remember the pain of trying to level with bear form all the way to 20.
  8. Raven Administrator Emeritus

star 6

Cold Weather Flying has been L68 since the introduction of the BOA tome to learn it, which was a few patches ago.

Right now, the ability queue is killing my ability to enjoy the game. Especially as a Death Knight, dealing with the one second GCD in Unholy presence.
  9. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    So what was the point of the tome?

Anything that makes things more fun = good. Druid first several levels are hellish

Cata cinematic just dropped
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc
  10. Jedi knight Pozzi Force Ghost

star 6
  11. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    The tome was usable by Level 68s and higher, but required a Level 80 character to purchase initially.

With the latest patch however a Level 68 can just grab Cold Weather Flying from the get-go, so the tome has now been removed from the game. :)
  12. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    Exactly :p

Ugh the gold cap is now 1million, I'll have to start making gold again
  13. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    So, anyone who runs Pallies or Warriors...

Give me a reason to play the game again. I heard you have to build up combo points to use Divine Storm now...the ****?:confused:

I haven't heard anything too bad about warriors though.

-b
  14. Jedi knight Pozzi Force Ghost

star 6
    It's Holy power for pallies. I love it, don't have to use my mana.
  15. Kyptastic VIP

star 5
    Divine Storm isn't a rotational (at least single target) ability anymore - you now get Templar's Verdict which hits like a truck when you have a full bar of Holy Power.

Been playing my shaman, got it to 80 and been gearing it up. Starting to fling crits in all directions - nothing like getting an Elemental Mastery proc on Chain Lightning and do your best Palpatine impression.
  16. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    Blizzcon this weekend has got me excited, I've resubscribed for 6 months today
  17. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I hate pally tanking post patch, I've been raiding as ret since the patch. It's been a nice change of pace. I dusted off my mage again becasue I think I am going to play that in Cata. If you're on Sageras and see a mage named Vlatorious that is me :D
  18. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    I started to work on my Druid, got her well in to lv78 now. I have like 20 characters at level 60+, but this will be only my third 80. Balance is a nice spec.
  19. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    Got my druid to level 80 today :D

This is my first alt I ever made over 3 years ago, taken me so long to get her to a max level.
  20. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm seriously tempted to pick this up again and reroll when Cataclysm comes out. I had a great time raiding as a rogue at 60 and more casually as a druid at 70 ... perhaps I'll go for PVP this time around ... but which class? [face_thinking]
  21. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    Started to level my second rogue now, got her upto 67, want to get into Northrend tonight.
  22. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm thinking the same. I let my subscription lapse a couple of months ago, however before I did so I bought some bind-to-account pieces (chest, shoulders and weapon) for my planned Goblin mage in preparation.

Don't know if I'll stick with it long term, but I at least hope to bang a couple of months out of it to see the new content. :)
  23. Jedi knight Pozzi Force Ghost

star 6
    So, The Shattering happens within the next (I'll say) 36 hours.
    Can't seem to see where the source is, saying it's a definate though.

Could be good. [face_praying]
  24. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    MMO-Champion is confirming that patch 4.0.3a (The Shattering) will indeed go live tomorrow on US realms. If there's anything in the old world you still haven't done I'd do it now. It might not be there tomorrow.
  25. Jedi knight Pozzi Force Ghost

star 6
    Off the top of my head, I'll miss The Park in Sormwind.It always looked nice to me.