main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

World Wide Fan Film Production: Filming Crews and Actors Needed

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Thesabresmith, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delplancq

Delplancq Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    I forgot. I can handle hand-to-hand fighting, saber, sword and staff (wushu style) :p

2. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I am also good at saber fighting. I was on the news in front of my local theater wednesday night and thursday morning fighting a friend in a great battle we choreographed.

3. FxWizard_NZ

FxWizard_NZ Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    Hi,
    I'm sorry to say but I'm really expensive if you were looking for a full time person. Though I'm currently working full time on 2 feature films, one being LOTR "The Two Towers", the other I can't talk about yet. I work at Weta Workshop in Wellington New Zealand. www.wetafx.co.nz if you are interested. But I can probably help you out with some really good advice and possibly some props and such, just depends what time allows on mine and your side. Write me at FxWizard_NZ@yahoo.com and let me know what you are looking to do and we can work something out I'm sure.
    Cheers,
    John
    ps: I'm pretty good at giving how to advice, I did teach at an FX / make-up school for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.