main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    *GM APPROVED me dids it too

Name: Jake Hanley
    Current Place of Residence: Adelaide, Australia
    Force sensitive: yes (but doesn't know it)
    If Yes, Light or Dark: dunno (yet)
    Lightsaber description: dont have one (yet)
    Immediate Family: Girlfriend- Elisha, Brother- Daniel
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: Jake doesn't even know
    Appearance:
    --Hair: brown, curly
    --Eyes: blue/green
    --Clothes: a pair of jeans and a jacket
    --Other: Trucker's cap
    Personality: Loyal, humourous, optimistic, always up for a challenge
    Bio: Born and bred in Outback Australia, Jake knows how to survive in difficult environments. Growing up his dream was to either play for Australia in cricket, or join the army. He only made it to Under-19's Australia so ended up joining the army straight after.

Found to have talents in accuracy, stealth and vehicle mechanics, Jake was put into the ever-elusive Australian SAS (for your info they are the most respected armed force in the world) and put in as an Assault Sniper.

After 5 years of service Jake left the army and started work as a mechanic.

Recently went on holidays to Ireland, and will then head to the UK...

2. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: I'm actually looking forward to this. Especially seeing how all these people from different backgrounds are going to come together.

And, for the record.

That's not true. They're known as some of the best trained soldiers in the world, but aren't the most respected. You're leaving out the British SAS, SEALs, DEVGRU, Delta Force, Marine Force Recon, and other various Special Forces units that are more well known and held in high regard. Not one could be THE most respected.

3. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Okie Dokie. A few more people have get their sheets up, then the game will commence. :D

-Vicster

4. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    *GM APPROVED*

Name: Alex Rite
    Current Place of Residence: Las Angelas, California
    Force sensitve: No
    If Yes, Light or Dark: No
    Lightsaber description: Doest have one
    Immediate Family: His cousin
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: N/A
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Black, spiked
    --Eyes: Blues
    --Clothes: When teaching: Black martial arts gi. Normal: black sleeveless shirt, blue jeans
    --Other: Scar on back from a sword
    Personality: Quick to fight, caring towards younger people because he sees potential in everyone.
    Bio: When he was born, his mother died from the birth. For years he was interested in martial arts, and his father started teaching him. At age 15, his father passed away. Alex was left lost, with no one or nothing. Except for his fathers sword, which he started training with. When he made his way to his cousin, he was battered and bloody. He tthought he lost it all, when he fell down at his cousins door. After a week of sleep, he awoke. Since then, he lived with his cousin and continued his martial arts training, and eventually opened his own school. During that time, he was in many fights, and was injured badly. His back was cut open badly, which almost left him in a bed for his life. Now he protects people, while keeping himself alive.

5. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Ok. So I was going to start things up today, but then I got busy (darn DRL) and my weekend all but packed, so Monday is game time! :cool:

-Vicster

6. goblin_fire

goblin_fire Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2005
    On Halloween....Uh...

Valentina

WHAT! Ohhhhhhh, no can do dah-ling. That's my most creative day of the year!

Auntie Mae
    *nods head* Yes, and it's a busy night for me since I'll be talking to all who have crossed over. And I just can't miss this year's sayonce...were going to try to talk to Bing Crosby. So I'm afraid I'll miss the beginning.

Valentina

*spins around to look up at Auntie Mae, shudders at her outfit of tye dye prints and her over zealous use of accessories.* You talk to dead people?

Auntie Mae
    *Nods*

Valentina
    *continues to look at Mae's outfit, trying to hide her gags.* Hmmmmmm, perhaps we should have you get in contact with Coco Chanel. OH! INSPIRATION! *Without saying another word she grabs Mae's hand and drags her off to her "Workshop".*HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAH-LINGS!

(I'll try to squeeze it in...but by the looks of it, you might not need a fashion designer and a self proclaimed pyschic on that day. And I'm looking forward to beginning the rp with all of you. *as if you couldn't tell!* Oh and this is not the style I will be RPing in so don't worry. Look forward to reading the posts.)

7. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: well ofcourse there is no number one most respected force in the world, thats just obvious. and anyways all those other forces are quite large, australias SAS is quite small. and the australian army all round is more respected than any other, and thats a fact.

8. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Approved by Master Vicky

Character Sheet:

Specifics
    Name: Matt J. Baxter
    Current Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    If Yes, Light or Dark: Light
    Lightsaber description: Black leather handgrip. Gold hilt. Silver blade.
    Immediate Family: Ryan (Brother), Kayli (Mother), Nicholas (Father ? deceased)
    If Force sensitive, does family know: No

Appearance
    Hair: Black, tied back into a ponytail
    Eyes: Green
    Clothes: Short Sleeve Shirt, Blue Jeans, Tennis Shoes
    Other: Carries a pair of drumsticks in his back pocket

Personality: Quiet, Kind, Loyal, Honest
    Bio: Born and raised in Santa Barbara, California, Matthew J. Baxter graduated from high school with honors and the title of valedictorian. In addition to being valedictorian, he was also offered a scholarship to the Berklee College of Music, for he had been drumming for years. On the night of his triumph, his father was a bystander in a gang shootout and was killed. In shock, he was approached by a stranger who offered to help alleviate the nightmares and mental pain. Baxter accepted his offer and trained under the Jedi Knights for 3 years at the secret academy. Soon afterwards, Baxter finished his training and went through college graduating with a Major in Drumming. At this moment in his life, he is a freelance musician and a Knight of the Jedi Order.

9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Goblin Fire, you're very... Special=P~

10. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: I'm guessing you mean Monday in America right? OK, Tuesday it is.

11. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    I will create a CS tomorrow and PM it to you Master_vicky then..

12. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    We're starting on Hallowe'en? w00tzors! Something to do while I watch my dog and nab candy from downstairs.

Oh, and I have a very special annoncement to make: after 3 long years with peasant-vision (TV with 3 or less channels), I get a sattelite dish today!

13. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Can i join?

14. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005

~*APPROVED BY THE MARVELOUS MAStER_VICKY*~
    [/b][/hl]

Character Sheet:

Name: Karen Wallas

Current Place of Residence: London, England

Force sensitve: Yes
    I
    f Yes, Light or Dark: Light

Lightsaber description: N/A

Immediate Family: Father/John, Mother/Rose/Deceased

If Force sensitve, does family know?: No, but her father senses something strnge about her.

Appearance:

--Hair: none, Chemotherapy

--Eyes: Cyan

--Clothes: useually a hospital gown, but if she is strong enough to go out just plain blue jeans and shirt

--Other: When she was born her mother gave her a necklace with her name on it and now that her mother is dead she allways wears it in remembrance of her.

Personality: outgoing, persistent, strong, playful, patient, she beleives in things other people would think to be false. she loves to play pranks.

Bio: She was born in Grange Over Sands England and lived peacefully with her two parents, no problems in her life.. atleast yet. It all began when her Mother died of a severe case of brain cancer and Karen had inherated it from her mother. Now Karen spends most of her days in the Central London Hospital. She is very close to her father and he comes and visits her practically every day. She tells her father everything...... except one secret she keeps to herself. Her power of the Force. She knows she has this power, and she has trained herself how to use it. mostly just for playful such things such as pranks. She dare not tell anyone of this power though for she is allready going through enough hard time with the Chemotherapy. She lost all of her hair, including her eyelashes and eyebrows. Her hair was a dark brownish red. She now sometimes wears wigs, but not very often. She doesnt know how to heal herself with the force, or otherwise she wouldnt be in that Hospital.

15. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    bmwgurl- Of course. :)

-Vicster

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    I can't wait to get started!

Woo!

17. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
  18. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Let the games begin! :D

Blemelisk

Craig Spears was use to recieving letters. He'd get them from friends, family, mostly from work, or as he liked to say, from the President, but this letter was different. They always came the same way: No stamp, no return address, just his hand-written name in the center of the envelope. They didn't come often, and he knew who they were from, so he also knew that it was important.

Setting the other mail on the counter, he went over to the couch and, after getting comfortable, read the letter.

Craig, how are doing. I hope your wife is feeling better, I heard she had a cold. I have a job for you. We have found another candidate. He's in Austin, Texas at the moment, I know that's a bit far, but you were the closest and I knew you wouldn't mind. His name is Jimmy Mason. He's in college as of now, but you know the drill. He likes writting and Jazz if that helps. If all else fails, tell him the truth. And be careful. Something's been stirring, and it's not good. I feel something big is going to happen soon.

-Solomon

KOTORFan8, Ktala, goblin_fire

Tonya Barrister couldn't help but look at her hand as she remembered what that crazy lady had said. When the lady asked for directions, she thought she was just a tourist. Then she vilently yanked her hand up to her face and said, "You'll meet them soon.". She shook the thought away, before continuing on into her house.

Little did she know that Matt Baxter had recieved a letter very similar to the one Craig had gotten on the other side of the country. Only this one was about her.

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Deiskard, Penguinator-176, Master_Valar

He had sent letters to all of them. They all said the same thing, held the same item....

You are recieving this letter, or invitation rather, because you posess a power unlike most in this world. You can do things no one else can. Unexplainable things. The others out there like us, those that claim that a life of peace and harmony is the only way, are wrong. That is a life of weakness. If you agree, if you would rather use your abilities for a greater purpose, then take up my offer. The plane tickets in this envelope will get you to Canada. I will meet you at the airport. Come and see what the true meaning of power is.

Patrick Warner smirked as the Mercenary walked into the room. "Welcome Mr. Brieson. I'm glad you've considered my offer. But I must know: did you come for the money or the information?"

Slanir_Tezneech

The phone rang, interupting Dr. Darius Flint from his magazine article. With a sigh he answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey Darius. It's me Vicky. I hate to tear you away from your 'patients'," it was an on going joke between them, "But I need you to a favor for me. A Solomon kind of favor."

OOC: Okay. So those that weren't mentioned will be gotten to, but for now you can post an opening post for what your character is currently doing. Nothing too fancy. It's just to get things started and get a little insight on your characters. ;) :)

19. Space_Chicken

Space_Chicken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Name: Jennifer Collard
    Current Place of Residence: london
    Force sensitve: yes but has no idea what so ever!
    If Yes, Light or Dark: grey.....
    Lightsaber description: doesn't have one
    Immediate Family: none
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: n/a
    Appearance:
    --Hair: long brown hair with blonde highlights
    --Eyes: grey
    --Clothes: mostly suits but occasionaly wears long skirts and dresses
    --Other:
    Personality: she is not perticuly nice but she is not bad either. She doesn what must be done to save her and the people she cares about (as few of them as there are!) She doesn not make friends easily but when she does make them she holds on to them tightly and only lets them go if she must. She is trustworthy but not trusting and will analise everything.
    Bio: Jennifer grew up in surrey and made quite a bit of money selling ciggerettes to her fellow students at stupidly high prices. She was ambitious and harsh if needed and was seen as a bit of a loner. She graduated from university and went straight into the buisness world. She exeled and met a man named Nathan Cooper. She instantly fell in love with him and thought she had a chance until she found out he was married with 3 kids. She met his wife Victoria a year later and tried to hate her but foudn it impossible, she now counts her as one of her closest friends and has buried her love of Nathan deep so as not to ruin her friendship with Victoria.

20. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    IC as Church

The letter astounded Church. No one ever wanted to talk to him about him, it was always about the next target.

The only reason he was holding this letter was because no one could make sense of it.

MI-6 had screened it intensively, checking and double-checking for weaponized viruses, fingerprints, the works.

The letter made him feel strange. In all truth, it made him feel better about his life.

MI-6 would definitely send him "across the pond", if only to investigate this as part of a larger team.

TAG: Anyone.

21. Space_Chicken

Space_Chicken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    ic: Jennifer Collard

Jennifer reached for her coffee without looking from her monitor, the coffee which was only inches from her grasp moved accross the space and she clasped it with her hand. As she brought it to her lips she realised that something odd had jsut happened but dismissed it as being dilusional from lack of sleep. All this caffine is not good for me she thought but still continued to sip from the now cold mug. She needed the boost if she was going to get this report in by the end of the week and still go and visit Vicky.
    "Oh crap." It dawned on her, visit Vicky. Saturday she was due to be in a meeting. Daniel is not going to like this she thought as she walked to the office at the end of the corridor, she knocked softly and opened the door. Her boss, Daniel Carter, looked up slowly and took off his glasses.

"Ah, Jennifer. I hope your ok to still do that meeting, i have to go off to Spain to meet some executives. I need to to stand in for me." he said ina tone that ment he wouldn't accept no for an answer.
    "Of course i am." Jennifer said sadly. "Because i don't have a social life."
    "That's my girl." he said before going back to his work and waving her away idly with his hand.

Jennifer pulled out her mobile phone and typed in Vicky's number. She waited a second then heard an all too familier engaged tone. "Oh for gods sake Vicky, who can you be talking to at this time of night?" she shouted before leaving a meessage to call her back immediatly.

tag: Vicky, anyone else that wants to interact.

22. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Craig Spears

Personal Residence, Washington, D.C.

On official leave from his Agency position for a short time, Craig Spears sat in his comfortable Victorian-era house in the suburbs of Washington. Browsing through the mail, he read one from Solomon:

Craig, how are doing. I hope your wife is feeling better, I heard she had a cold. I have a job for you. We have found another candidate. He's in Austin, Texas at the moment, I know that's a bit far, but you were the closest and I knew you wouldn't mind. His name is Jimmy Mason. He's in college as of now, but you know the drill. He likes writting and Jazz if that helps. If all else fails, tell him the truth. And be careful. Something's been stirring, and it's not good. I feel something big is going to happen soon.

-Solomon

Craig smirked as he browsed over the letter a few more times, committing it to memory. Texas, he thought. Craig knew it would be a long trip, and he knew that he would like to be at his wife's side should she need anything after being in bed for a few days with the flu, but he also knew that any letter from Solomon and thus the Jedi was his top priority.

He had no problem with this. He had sworn an oath that bound him to the service of all life and the preservation of the Jedi order here on Earth. To continue their legacy by seeking out this Mason for training was his obligation, and he accepted the assignment almost happily.

Craig walked into the room where his computer sat and he promptly purchased a flight ticket for Austin, Texas which was departing in just 45 minutes - he always liked to place himself under the gun, it made for a more challenging existance.

Hurrying upstairs to his office, he packed a suitcase with his necessities: all manner of dark-hued suits, ties, gloves, etc.

Then he went into his closet and, pulling up a corner of the carpeting, removed a false panel among the floorboards. Inside sat the most comforting sight to him, his lightsaber hilt. He picked it up and its familiar weight in his palm calmed and prepared him for the road ahead. Caution in the augmentation of his saber was the key when one was in his line of "work," be it as a Federal agent or as a Jedi.

He clipped it to his belt beneath his woolen topcoat which he had draped over his shoulders.

Spears drew in a deep breath as he had but one thing left to do before departing for the airport. He walked into he and his wife Caitlin's room, where she lay in bed alseep with a warm fire glowing in the hearth. She had been sick and he felt terrible about having to leave, but he knew she'd understand; she always did.

Not wishing to disturb her, he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead then felt it with the back of his de-gloved right hand. Her temperature was coming down. Spears sighed in relief, then brushed the hair off of his forehead. One less thing to worry about while on the road.

He made his way downstairs and penned a letter to her stating that he was attending to pressing matters and would be back in a few days.

Walking outside and starting up his black Mercedes, Craig drove with all possible speed to the airport where he checked his bags and proceeded to stand in line at the terminal, all the while mentally preparing himself for a way to get his saber past security. He didn't really worry, though, he'd done it a thousand times.

TAG: None

23. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Darius sat up as the phone rang, he placed his magazine onto the table beside him and lifted the phone to his ear "Hey Darius. It's me Vicky. I hate to tear you away from your 'patients'," it was an on going joke between them, "But I need you to a favor for me. A Solomon kind of favor." Darius chuckled to himself at the little joke "Hello Vicky, nice to here from you again....You say a Solomon favor' he smiled to himself 'Sure whats it this time"

TAG: Vicky

24. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Victoria Cooper

"Hello Vicky, nice to here from you again....You say a Solomon favor? Sure whats it this time"

"Well, there's a special case kid in Mongolia. His name's Kasim. He needs a more personal teacher, and Solomon asked me to do it, but with three of my own causing havoc, I can't take on any apprentices right now. Would you be willing to?"

Tag: Slanir_Tezneech

25. sami_ra

sami_ra Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2005
    Kasim woke up with a bitter-sweed feeling in his heart...he's had a dream again.He went out of the tent and stepped on the wet grass.He let the night wind to stroke his face and stared at the dark sky.He could feel the spirit of the horses in his herd.They dreamt their own dreams and he felt the freedom in their minds.
    Kasim saw in his dream a girl.She was small and she was sick,she was in hospital.He could feel her pain and he knew her mother was dead...He felt such empathy.In a way this girl was like him,he didn't know why and how.Perhaps their destinies were linked,perhaps hse had strange dreams like his,perhaps like him she wanted to learn.He knew she lives very far away.He has seen others in his dreams too...
    He took a deep breathe and went back to the tent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.