1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

Northbound I-95, Outside of Washington D.C.

"You guys on vacation?" the officer inquired after taking a glance at the back of the SUV. Heinrich was not too pleased with the bad timing of the tail light. He hated rentals.

"Yes," Heinrich answered, knowing full well that his accent would be noticable no matter how hard he tried to hide it. He decided he might as well play the European tourist. "Going to visit some Civil War battlefields as well as some of your National Parks," he offered and tried to suggest to the officer that everything was fine with the Force. The faster the officer left, the sooner they could leave and the better the chance that nothing would be noticed.

TAG: Vercetti, Vicky
  2. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Hey guys. Long time no see, eh? Well here's the deal. I'm going to send out some pm's and wait a few more days, if no one else posts, then we move on without them. ;)

-Vicster
  3. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *sits down and waits patiently*
  4. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] You're one of the people I was going to pm. I've been waiting for a reply from you for a while. ;)

5. Angel4evaM Jedi Knight

star 2
    Vicster

As Amanda was heading to her bedroom for her shower, her hand subconsciously went to rub her lower back. Just as she was about to move her hand, hoping Bo hadn?t seen anything she heard him say.

"I could fix that for you if you'd like. It wouldn't take too long."

Amanda smiled thinking about how sweet Bo really is. Turning to face him, her smile never leaving her face.

?That?s very thoughtful of you sweetie, but I think it will be ok after my shower. If it?s not better after breakfast, then you an give me a back rub.?

Blowing Bo a kiss Amanda turn and headed to her bedroom. A half-hour later Amanda exited her room showered and dressed in some old blue jeans and a tank top. Amanda looked more like she was getting ready to go to a ranch then to go out with her boyfriend.

Sabre_11, Angel4evaM

Nate looked down at his wife, Vicky, when she said ?I?m fine?. He was about to pull away when he felt her hand subconsciously go to her stomach. Nate didn?t move until her hand went back to resting on her leg. He didn?t need to be a Jedi to know what was going through Vicky?s mind. Nate was brought out of his thoughts at Vicky?s request.

"Could you bring us a glass of water?"

?Sure honey. Are you sure you?re ok though??

Nate waited for a second before turning to get Vicky and their guest, Jake, some water.
  6. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Sorry, been busy with exams, and studying for said exams. Will post tomorrow night hopefully.
  7. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Bob Dole

Bob sat in the back seat with Ms. Speirs and watched on as the officer inquired Heinrich. He was trying to get in the way so that he couldn't see that her hands were tied. Bob looked at his watch.
    NO!
    Mr. Speirs' injection time was in only two minutes and he couldn't do it with the officer there.
    Bob concentrated on the force and did all he could to send Heinrich a message.
    'He needs and injection. There's only two minutes left. He will start waking up soon. HURRY!'

TAG: Mitth, Vicky
  8. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Hey guys, sorry it's taking so long to get an update posted. It seems like everytime I go to post something comes up and have to stop. I wili have it up though, by monday at the latest. ;)

-Vicster
  10. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
    okay. look forward to it.
  11. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: So I meant tuesday. :p

IC:

DarthVercetti, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

"Yes," Heinrich answered, knowing full well that his accent would be noticable no matter how hard he tried to hide it. He decided he might as well play the European tourist. "Going to visit some Civil War battlefields as well as some of your National Parks," he offered and tried to suggest to the officer that everything was fine with the Force. The faster the officer left, the sooner they could leave and the better the chance that nothing would be noticed.

Bob sat in the back seat with Mrs. Speirs and watched on as the officer inquired Heinrich. He was trying to get in the way so that he couldn't see that her hands were tied. Bob looked at his watch.

NO!

Craig's injection time was in only two minutes and he couldn't do it with the officer there. Bob concentrated on the force and did all he could to send Heinrich a message. 'He needs and injection. There's only two minutes left. He will start waking up soon. HURRY!'

Unfortunately for both of them, the officer wasn't as affected by the Force persuasion as most and Craig started to moan softly as the sedative wore off. The cop frowned, trying to get a better look into the back seat.

"Is everything alright back there?"

Angel4evaM

"I could fix that for you if you'd like. It wouldn't take too long."

Amanda smiled thinking about how sweet Bo really was. She turned to face him, her smile never leaving her face.

?That's very thoughtful of you sweetie, but I think it will be ok after my shower. If it's not better after breakfast, then you an give me a back rub.?

Blowing Bo a kiss Amanda turn and headed to her bedroom. A half-hour later Amanda exited her room showered and dressed in some old blue jeans and a tank top. Amanda looked more like she was getting ready to go to a ranch then to go out with her boyfriend. Bo, who had taken a seat on the couch while waiting, thought she looked beautiful. After all, he was a country boy at heart, and to him, nothing looked better than a farm girl. Especially this one. The corner of his mouth turned up in a smirk.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are yet?"

Ktala

Solomon smiled. "Of course. James will show you to your room. I'll have a meal sent to you." He stood and walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Don't forget, as long as you're here, you're safe."

She looked up at him, and gave him a half nod, as she attempted to give a short smile. She felt like someone had just put the world into fast forward, while she was still in slow motion. She moved, to follow James to the room she would have, while she held on to her drawing pad, and pouch. She waved towards Aunt Mae, as she turned and left wtih James.

Jedi. Stuff floating. Light Swords. Prophet....

Her head swirled. As she walked along with James, she began to wonder if being in closer proxcemity of them, was the reason she seemed to be picking up more images lately.

As soon as they came to the room, she walked inside, after thanking James. She watched him for a moment, and then closed the door to her room. She dimmed the lights, and then laid down on the bed that was there. She kept her drawing pad close. Tonya had vivid dreams, and she often woke up to sketch them. Sometimes, she even drew in her sleep. She had stopped worrying if it was strange or not. It had helped her in her business. She have a short laugh. Her work. Her job. That was a hoot. That was gone now. It was the least of her worries. She started to laugh, which turned into sobs as she turned over on her bed.

She was safe here. Safe from who, or most likely, from what? She finally quieted, and closed her eyes, curled up on her side.

"How about giving me a break, and sending me a good dream this time..." Tonya murmored soflty as she fell off to sleep.

Not long afterwards, she began to dream.

She was back in the main area of the Temple, lush grass and trees surounding
  12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

I-95 Northbound to Canada

"Is everything alright in there?" the officer inquired after hearing a moan from the back. Heinrich grinned and glanced in the back.

"Ja, our friend had one too many beers," he replied. He was starting to grow irritated with this officer. Deal with it without arousing further suspicion! he replied to Dole.

TAG: Vicky, Vercetti
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tonya Barrister - Jedi Area, Her room

Solomon smiled. "Of course. James will show you to your room. I'll have a meal sent to you." He stood and walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Don't forget, as long as you're here, you're safe." She looked up at him, and gave him a half nod, as she attempted to give a short smile. She followed James to the room that they had given her. As soon as they came to the room, she walked inside, after thanking James. She watched him for a moment, and then closed the door to her room. She dimmed the lights, and then laid down on the bed that was there. Tonya finally quieted, and closed her eyes, curled up on her side. "How about giving me a break, and sending me a good dream this time..." Tonya murmored soflty as she fell off to sleep.

Not long afterwards, she began to dream.

She was back in the main area of the Temple, lush grass and trees surounding her. From near the brook came a little boy, probably no older than six. He smiled up at her, taking her hand and tugging it. The boy guided her in on particular direction, but tug was persistant, as if something bad would happen if they stopped. As they traversed the seemingly endless plain of grass, Tonya's attention was drawn to all the people around them. There were so many different people. It was like a whole other world. It was lovely here, as she let herself be led, as she moved with the young boy.

Soon, she realized they had stopped walking. She looked down at the boy who was staring blankly forward. When she looked back up, it was to a firey inferno. The once peaceful outdoor area of the temple was now burning with wild flames. All the people who had practicing and talking with each other were now either running in panic or fighting beings cloaked in darkness. Left and right jedi were falling victim to killing blows from the red lightsabers of the evil beings.

Tonya could barely choke back the emotions she was now feeling. This all felt real. Too real. It was horrible. Being stuck in a nightmare you cant escape. She felt the boy let go of her hand. She didn't have to wonder why for very long. One of the dark beings, a man, strode up to them. 'No!' She wanted to take the young boys hand and run. She wanted to move. She wanted to do something, anything. But she couldnt. It was if she was frozen, being made to watch the horrible scene in front of her unfold.

His features were hard to make out, but Tonya was sure it was a man. The little boy unhooked a lightsaber from his belt, its blue blade flashing to life in front of him. A deep rumble of a laugh came from within the man rather than from his lips. The boy set himself into a basic fight stance, a fearful yet confident look on his face. Through the blurred features, an evil grin appeared on the dark man's face and he raised his blood red lightaber high into the air. She didnt need anyone to tell her what was to happen next. She could feel the evil stench rolling off the man, that made Tonya want to do something, anything. Tonya's hand came up and she opened her mouth as if to say no when the man swung his saber down violently towards the little boy. His parry held for a grand total of three seconds before he was cut down. Sickly yellow eyes flashed up to meet Tonya's tear filled ones and the dream ended.

The next thing Tonya was aware of was screaming. She thought for a moment, that she was still within her nightmare dreamscape, but she instead realized that it was she who was screaming. She sat upright on the bed, as she deperately tried to remember where she was. She sat in awfuly silence, her heart pounding like mad, as she attempted to calm herself. She shook so badly, that her entire body trembled. Her bed was soaked, as she looked around. In her nightmare, she had tossed her torn her pad. Pages were cluttered around her. The temple surreounded in flames. The young boy with incredibly big eyes. Various beings fighting. She quickly grabbed them, wipping the tears that were still in her eyes. My lord, she could still SMELL the flames o
  14. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    **nudging back upwards...**
  15. Angel4evaM Jedi Knight

star 2
    Vicster

When Amanda walked out of her bedroom after getting ready, she found Bo sitting on the couch waiting for her. Amanda saw that corner of Bo's mouth turn up into a smirk before he said, "Have I told you how beautiful you are yet?"

"No, you haven't. Why"

Sabre_11, Vicster

Nate was about to turn and leave when Vicky start to get on to him for worring.

"I'm alright. Now stop worrying about me and go do something productive."

Nate smiles before repling.

"Now sweetie you know I'll never stop worring about you or the kids. As for something productive I'll take the kids to the park since it's going to be a nice day today."

With that Nate left to get the kids ready for the park.
  16. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Jake Hanley, Cooper Residense

As Jake sat there listening to everything that Vicky told him he couldnt help feeling some kind of good energy flowing throughout the house. Ignoring it as just tiredness he rubbed his eyes and continued listening.

"If you'd like, I could come over later and see what I can sense in the Force. Sometimes a person's presence and their intentions can be left in a room. If there's any dark residue left, I'll be able to pick it up. I'd go now, but I promised my kids I'd spend some time with them today, and I made a promise to myself not to break any more promises to them."

Cracking a single knuckle on his right hand, Jake replied "That sounds like an interesting idea. I'm going to head back to the hotel now, I'm sure the local law enforcement would have showed up by now. Whenever you are ready, just go to the front desk, I'm sure they'll send you right up."

Standing up, Jake reached out his hand towards Vicky and said "Guess I'll see you later then?"

TAG: Vicky
  17. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I've asked Ktala to take over a character of a previous player. Master_Valar's character Cameron Brieson will now be played by her. ;)

IC: CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, DarthVercetti

"Is everything alright in there?" the officer inquired after hearing a moan from the back. Heinrich grinned and glanced in the back.

"Ja, our friend had one too many beers," he replied. He was starting to grow irritated with this officer. Deal with it without arousing further suspicion! he replied to Dole.

A knowing grin formed on the officer's face. "Ah, I see. Well make sure he doesn't drive. I wouldn't want to have to pull you over again."

He winked and waved, heading back for his car. "Drive safely now. And remember to get that light fixed as soon as possible."

When the trooper had walked out of earshot, Criag's groanings started to form into words. "Uh... Caitlin.... sorry..."

Fresh tears welled up in his wife's eyes. She looked at Heinrich's hard gaze in the rear-view mirror. "Please. Just let us go."

Ktala

Noooooo!

The scream could be heard five halls over. Several jedi were at Tonya's door within moments, murmuring restlessly. From the back, James pushed his way through. By the time he'd reached the door, he saw that someone had beat him to the punch. To his relief, he could also see it was Solomon. James entered the room and discreetly shut the door. He stayed alert, but kept a respectful distance away.

Solomon sat on the bed next to Tonya's prone figure, his eye's shut in concenration. Slowly his hand reached for her still damp brow. The tips of his fingers lightly touched her forehead. Solomon visibly jerked with a sharp intake of air. His eye's flew open and he withdrew his hand as if burned. He stared at her for a moment, seemingly thinking about what had just happened. He reached for her again, this time gently placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Can you hear me Tonya?"

Angel4evaM

"Have I told you how beautiful you are yet?"

"No, you haven't. Why."

Bo let out a short, breathy laugh. "'Cause you look absolutely amazing." His eye's took in all of her. "You're breath taking."

Bo stood up and walked up to her slowly. Running his fingers down the side of her arm, he stared intently at her for a few moments. Then he said, his voice low with desire, "So where are we going for breakfast?"

Sabre_11, Angel4evaM, Ktala

"Now sweetie you know I'll never stop worring about you or the kids. As for something productive I'll take the kids to the park since it's going to be a nice day today."

With that Nate left to get the kids ready for the park.

"If you'd like, I could come over later and see what I can sense in the Force. Sometimes a person's presence and their intentions can be left in a room. If there's any dark residue left, I'll be able to pick it up. I'd go now, but I promised my kids I'd spend some time with them today, and I made a promise to myself not to break any more promises to them."

Jake cracked a knuckle on his right hand before saying, "That sounds like an interesting idea. I'm going to head back to the hotel now, I'm sure the local law enforcement would have showed up by now. Whenever you are ready, just go to the front desk, I'm sure they'll send you right up."

Standing up, Jake reached out his hand towards Vicky and said "Guess I'll see you later then?"

Staying seated, Vicky smiled up at him, grabbing his hand. "Will do. May the Force be with you."

She let him see hiself to the door. She looked down at the glass of water in front of her that was now half empty. Vicky smirked. Half full, she thought to herself. With a sigh she glanced up at the ceiling. Maybe she would join Nathan and the kids on their trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side of town, at the airport, Cameron Brieson's plane had touched down. He was currently on his way via cab to the Cooper residence. He pulled out the piece of p
  18. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tonya Barrister
    Jedi Area, Her room

Darkness.
    Tonya felt as if she was falling. At first, she was scared to death, as she felt hot air blasting past her. She hated the sensation, and tried to find anything to grab onto, but there was nothing that she could see. She wanted to scream, but her lungs hurt. She HATED this. She wanted out. And she sure didnt want to find out what was at the bottom.

Then, she felt something. It was small at first. A speck within the void of the darkness. But she latched on to it. The new man, the one called Solomon said she could be one like them. A ah..Jedi? Well, didnt that kinda mean she could do SOMETHING?! Think girl!

Tonya squeezed her eyes tightly shut, so she wouldnt feel the effects of falling. It was her mind. It was her terror that made it worse. She tried her best to block it all out of her mind. She started chanting, 'Im NOT falling, Im NOT falling..im not falling....' She felt the wind go away, but she didnt open her eyes. Nope. She was too afraid of what she would see. So instead, she tried to think of something else. ANYTHING ELSE. She rocked slowly as she was curled up tight.
    She felt something again. It didnt seem so far away this time. It felt kinda friendly. But she squeezed her eyes tighter, at first. She then slowly peeked out just barely. There. It was a tiny ball of light. But it was something, not from the darkness. She slowly opened both eyes now. She seemed to be laying on something. But it was only her, and this ball of light in the darkness. So why was it getting lighter? She now noticed she had a tiny speck of a glow around her as well. Oh, this was simply too freaky. She looked at the ball of light. If it could get her out of where she was....she didnt care at the moment.

"Can you hear me Tonya?" Tonya jerked back in shock. It knew her name?! Wait..it kinda sounded familiar. But it sounded so fuzzy, and distant.

'Wh...who?' she replied, very faintly.

Suddenly, it was as if the light reached for her, and suddenly shot forth, enveloping her. She jerked back in suprise...

----
    Back in her room, Tonya's body laid very quietly as Solomon checked her over. She jerked slightly, when he reached over, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Can you hear me Tonya?"

A few moments passed, until a response was given. 'Wh...who?' she replied, very faintly. Then she jerked hard, pulling away from the hand that was on her shoulder, as her eyes snapped open. She looked at him, as if she didnt see him clearly, squinting, and then without a word, she turned away from him, curling up into the blanket. She was still here. Somebody hand her a red pill. Or was it the blue? She groaned softly. She was barely here, and the visions seemed to be worse already. Coudlnt anything be easy?

"Go away." she murmored dejectedly, as she shoved her loose papers away from her. She stared at the opposing wall, not wanting to look at him. And she didnt want to sleep again. She didnt know what she wanted right now. Her eyes welled up with tears, threating to overspill, but she refused to start sobbing. Not now. So she stared hard at a point on the wall, focusing on nothing else but that spot. She didnt want to talk to anyone. Not after what she saw. She wanted to be alone...but yet, she didnt. She didnt know what to do, so she just silently stared at the wall.

TAG: M. Vickey

=-=-=--=-
    Cameron Brieson
    In a cab, heading for his target

He was currently on his way via cab to the Cooper residence. He pulled out the piece of paper he'd written Vicky's information on. He glanced down at himself and checked the fasteners once more on the vest that would give him his only advantage against his target.

He re-read the info once again. Married, with three kids. Dark brown hair, Brown eyes, gold rimmed glasses. Has extra training in her...'specialties.' Cameron snorted. His sharp eyes checked the area as the cab made its way to the targets home. Kids. That meant they went to school. he would first have to get an i
  19. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    Ktala

A few moments passed, until a response was given. 'Wh...who?' she replied, very faintly. Then she jerked hard, pulling away from the hand that was on her shoulder, as her eyes snapped open. She looked at him, as if she didn't see him clearly, squinting, and then without a word, she turned away from him, curling up into the blanket. She was still here. Somebody hand her a red pill. Or was it the blue? She groaned softly. She was barely here, and the visions seemed to be worse already. Coudlnt anything be easy?

"Go away." she murmored dejectedly, as she shoved her loose papers away from her. She stared at the opposing wall, not wanting to look at him. And she didnt want to sleep again. She didnt know what she wanted right now. Her eyes welled up with tears, threating to overspill, but she refused to start sobbing. Not now. So she stared hard at a point on the wall, focusing on nothing else but that spot. She didnt want to talk to anyone. Not after what she saw. She wanted to be alone...but yet, she didnt. She didnt know what to do, so she just silently stared at the wall.

Taking all this in, Solomon kept his distance, but said, "Tonya, you had dream and not a very good one at that. But you're safe now. No one is going to harm you here."

He paused for a moment, wondering if he should ask his next question.

"Would you like to tell me what you saw?"
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tonya Barrister
    Jedi Area, Her room

"Go away." she murmored dejectedly, as she shoved her loose papers away from her. She stared at the opposing wall, not wanting to look at him, or anyone else. Sleep had been driven far from her mind after that nightmare. She was staring at the wall...not saying aword, when she heard Solomon's voice again.

"Tonya, you had dream and not a very good one at that. But you're safe now. No one is going to harm you here."

Tonya made a rude sound, of laughter being strangled. She quickly killed the sound. 'No one was going to HARM her?' she thought to herself, feeling her emotions peaking. Physically, perhaps not, but if this was any prelude to the types of dreams she was going to have from now on, well..'Just sign me up for the looney bin!' she thought to herself. She bit down on her lip, trying her best not to lose what little control she had left, as she stared at the wall. 'Not a good dream... YOU THINK!?' Not that she normally went around screaming like a banshee. And that was NOT a dream. That was far too vivid, she thought to herself, her thoughts coliding into jumbled thoughts.

Solomon paused for a moment, and then spoke once again. "Would you like to tell me what you saw?" he asked.

Tonya snapped.

Tonya didnt mean to. She really didnt. But his question sounded so absurb. It was like a cop asking you to slowly describe how someone was murdered. Ten seconds after it happened. While you were still standing over the body.

Tonya moved like lightening, as she suddenly turned, as sat up on her knees on the bed, staring at Solomon. She didnt even pay attention to the fact that James was also in the room.

"Would I LIKE to tell you what I SAW?!!" she yelled at him.

She swatted...well, Tonya think she swatted at her notepad, but she wasnt sure. She WAS sure that it went flying from her bed, crashing into the wall and whatever else was over there. She paid it little head. She felt like she was in the middle of a storm.

"SURE! What part to you want to hear about? How this place was surrounded in flames? Or how I could feel the flames, like they were burning me? How about, how your folks were fighting others with red lightsticks, and were falling left and right? That one of those...evil things...with sick yellow eyes, hacked a small boy to bits right in front of me, while glaring at me! Or his laugh...."

Tonya abruptly stopped herself, realizing she was losing control quickly. She turned away from him again, grabbing a nearby pillow, and clutching it tightly.

"Wanna tell me how safe I am again...?" she muttered softly, as she threw her face into the pillow, curling up once again. She started to cry silently then, burying what little noise she made within the pillow. She wanted to help them. She really did. But what could she do? To see the dreams and visions were one thing...but, what could she do about them? This was far too much to take in, in one day. From Aunt Mae on, this day had only gotten stranger and stranger. This was the icing she didnt need, on top of this crazy cake. She knew she seriously needed to figure out how to control these awfully strong visions, or she was not going to make it. And right now, it felt really good, to let out some of her frustrations of the day. She slightly wondered if they could maybe teach her some of their mental stuff, so she could at least have some control.

Well, anyway, she had just totally made a full fledged fool of herself now, in front of Solomon. She was in no hurry to look up from her pillow. Her hand hurt. But she refused to look to see why it hurt. She didnt want to see the look on Solomon's face. Not being able to think of a graceful way out of her outburst, she kept her face burried within the pillow.

TAG: M. Vickey
  21. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    Ktala, Angel4evaM
    Jedi Temple, Hidden Location

Tonya snapped.

She didnt mean to. She really didnt. But his question sounded so absurb. It was like a cop asking you to slowly describe how someone was murdered. Ten seconds after it happened. While you were still standing over the body.

Tonya moved like lightening, as she suddenly turned, as sat up on her knees on the bed, staring at Solomon. She didn't even pay attention to the fact that James was also in the room.

"Would I LIKE to tell you what I SAW?!!" she yelled at him. His only reaction was quick blink of the eyes.

She swiped her hand as if to knock her notepad from the bed. Rather than physically touching it though, she unknowingly sent it flying from her bed with the Force, crashing into the wall next to James. He turned his head to the side and flinched. She paid it little head. She felt like she was in the middle of a storm.

"SURE! What part to you want to hear about? How this place was surrounded in flames? Or how I could feel the flames, like they were burning me? How about, how your folks were fighting others with red lightsticks, and were falling left and right? That one of those...evil things...with sick yellow eyes, hacked a small boy to bits right in front of me, while glaring at me! Or his laugh...."

Tonya abruptly stopped herself, realizing she was losing control quickly. She turned away from him again, grabbing a nearby pillow, and clutching it tightly. She missed Solomon's sad sympathetic look.

"Wanna tell me how safe I am again...?" she muttered softly, as she threw her face into the pillow, curling up once again. She started to cry silently then, burying what little noise she made within the pillow.

Solomon could feel the concern coming from the jedi still gathered outside Tonya's room. He glanced at James, silently asking him to take care of them for him. James nodded and went outside to disburse the crowd. Now alone with the scared woman, Solomon looked back to her trembling form. He inhaled once, drawing the Force around him, calling on it's calming nature. He let it flow to her, wrapping her in it's comforting embrace. He scooted closer to her and once again placed a hand on shoulder.

"I had a friend once, a very close friend. They had the same power as you. The ability to forsee what was to come. Back then, it wasn't such a... curse. Only good things were seen for the jedi. But... then she saw the divison. The day when the jedi split and became two factions; one dark and one light. She... she saw her death. I tried, but could not save her. Many others died that day along with her. It's something I wish I could forget, but for this very reason I refuse to let myself.

"Tonya that day I lost my wife and since then have vowed never to lose another to the hand of a Dark Jedi. I will personally keep you safe. That is my promise to you. The Force has shown you this as a warning. It saddens me that you had to experience it like this, but now I know what is to come. The Temple's location will be revealed soon. We must now prepare. I will teach you some ways to buffer the effects of you dreams and a few other things as well. If it's at all possible, I'm going to make sure that your dream stays exact as what it is, just a dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper Residence, England

Vicky had changed into a simple t-shirt and jeans. She stepped out of her room and saw Nate ushering their kids towards the stairs. Their eyes met at the shared a smile. Caleb, the older of the twins, asked, "Are you gonna come wit us to the park mommy?"

She laughed lightly. "Well of course. We can't let daddy have all the fun, right?"

Both boys answered in Unison. "Right!"

They started down the stairs. Nathan picked up Lily, knowing she'd take alittle longer to get down the stairs. Before going down himself, she placed his free hand on the small of Vicky's back. "Did you get everything settled?" he asked, concerned.

Vicky looked up to him and nodded. "Mm-hmm."

He held h
  22. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Bob Dole

Bob pulled out the syringe and looked at Mr. Speirs
    "Sleep time again Mr. Speirs"
    He jabbed the Jedi with the syringe and injected the formula into his blood stream.
    "Dont want you to lose sleep now."
    Bob turned to face the front again with a happy smirk on his face. It really did feel good to have such power over someone.

TAG: Mitthy, Vicky
  23. revan796 Jedi Knight

star 1
    im in i pmed my character sheet so ill be a dark sider if i get accepted
  24. revan796 Jedi Knight

star 1
    *accepted*

Name: kale fett
    Current Place of Residence: canada
    Force sensitve: yes and not to powerfull but but just in the midle
    If Yes, Light or Dark: dark
    Lightsaber description: silver
    Immediate Family: n/a
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: n/a
    Appearance:
    --Hair: dark brown in dreads
    --Eyes: grey
    --Clothes: black hoody jeans that aren?t super baggy but just a bit baggy
    --Other: medium build
    Personality: angry listens to heavy metal
    Bio: his parents were killed when he was 8 by a drug lord, why ? He doesn?t know. After that he ran away to Lloydminster Canada where he did random work for money and he bought a little shack in the ?ghetto? area of Lloyd.

25. revan796 Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic:kale fett

kale drove home from work. the streets were lit up by street lights he stoped at the stop sign even though ther was no one around. sudenly someone ran up to the side of his truck with a gun and told him to get out of his car, kale silightly turned his head and said ooh youve picked the wrong guy to mess with tonite.kale opened the door as fast as he could which sent it slaming into his so called thievs knees sending the thief flying onto his back.kale got out and picked him up with the force and threw him across the street then walked up to the thief and said: im going to let you live this time. then walked back to his truck and drove home.

tag: anyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.