main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

I-95 North, Enroute to Canada

It was time they changed vehicles. Although the officer did not find anything supicious, he was not about to take any chances once it became apparent to the federal government that one of their agents has gone missing. Keeping an eye out for more patrol cars and maintaining the speed limit, Heinrich pulled off the interstate and into a gas station. He parked the vehicle next to the pay phone and turned around to face Mrs. Spears.

"Make not a sound or my companion here will see to it that you can never utter another one," he warned her and looked at Dole. "Crush her vocal cords if she screams, but I want her kept alive so he can be controlled."

With that Heinrich stepped out of the car and began flipping through the phonebook for the nearest rental place, northward.

TAG: Vicky, Vercetti

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tonya Barrister
    Jedi Temple, Her room

Tonya had gone quite after her outburst. She curled up around a pillow, cluthing it tightly, as she cried silently into it. THIS SUCKED! She could now sympathise for any who ever had the title of seer. Crap..if this is what they had to live with...she could do without it. She sniffed softly, trying to reason with what she was feeling. She relaxed slightly, when she felt...something. It was almost like, when her mom used to wrap a blanket around her, whenever she was worried, or sick. She could still feel the effects from her nightmare, but they didnt feel as intense as before. It was comforting. She heard a noise, and then, a hand on her shoulder. Solomon was talking to her, in a very soothing voice.

"I had a friend once, a very close friend. They had the same power as you. The ability to forsee what was to come. Back then, it wasn't such a... curse. Only good things were seen for the jedi. But... then she saw the divison. The day when the jedi split and became two factions; one dark and one light. She... she saw her death. I tried, but could not save her. Many others died that day along with her. It's something I wish I could forget, but for this very reason I refuse to let myself. "

Tonya was glad her face was burried within the pillows, because she felt her face paled three shades. 'Saw her own DEATH!' Oh my... she thought to herself, Here I am, bawling away, and while that came pretty close, thats not like...She shuddered. She didnt know WHAT she would do, if she saw that type of vision. That was NOT a comforting thought.

"Tonya, that day I lost my wife and since then have vowed never to lose another to the hand of a Dark Jedi. I will personally keep you safe. That is my promise to you. The Force has shown you this as a warning. It saddens me that you had to experience it like this, but now I know what is to come. The Temple's location will be revealed soon. We must now prepare. I will teach you some ways to buffer the effects of you dreams and a few other things as well. If it's at all possible, I'm going to make sure that your dream stays exact as what it is, just a dream."

'His wife? .. Lost to Dark Jedi?' Tonya sniffed softly, and slowly picked her head up from within the now damp pillow. She didnt want to look at him directly at the moment, as she let his words silently replay in her mind. She took to looking at his knee, feeling slightly embarrased.

"Buffers...would be good." she finally said slowly, still not looking directly at him. She laid back down on the pillow, closing her eyes. She was tired, but her body was still running on an adrenalian rush. "Just a dream." she murmored softly to herself. She believed Solomon's promise. Now she would have to remember that. Just a dream. Suddenly, thoughts of Dr. Who, and time travel came to mind. Would could be, what might have been...ick. A vision didnt mean it would happen. Just that it might..if nothing was done to provent it. But what about the other Jedi? If that was the case, why couldnt they save them? Tonya didnt want to think that thought right now. Besides, that would largely depend on HER actions, she realized. She closed her eyes, breathing in deeply, in a huge sigh. She chewed on her lip for a moment, as she thought about what she had heard, and how she had reacted. She felt positively lousy right now. "Im...sorry." she said softly, as she lay there accross the bed. She felt drained. But still, could not convince herself to go to sleep. So she just lay quietly, with her eyes closed, listening to the sounds around her.

TAG:M. Vickey

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cameron
    Outside Cooper Residence, England

Outside and futher out from the house Cameron had made it to his destination. He had found a good hiding spot amongst some bushes. With a pair of binoculars pressed to his eyes, he watched the large house intently. For the most part not much was happening. It was probably still too early in the morning for much activity. Someone left the house, a man of a fairly tall stature with curly brown hair. He drove off down the dirt road that lead to the main road back the city. Cameron idlely wondered who the man was. Another one of those 'force users'? Or just a family friend? Hmm. He would remind himself to keep watch for that one as well. He needed to make sure, when he was ready, no others were around. All was quiet. Cameron sat quietly. As he did, he also watched the neighborhood around him. Who else was up this early in the day? What neighbors move what. What could be seen from the street...or anyplace else for that matter. His hands reached inside his equipment. A small digital camera, clicked away various locations. The forest around the property was going to be useful. He needed to check what was on the other side of those trees, he decided. Then, he waited.

About twenty minutes later, his target and her family exited the house. Victoria was actually shorter than he'd expected. Her husband was ..huge to say the least. And the man was well built. Luckily, he was not a force user, but still, he could cause problems, if he was in the area. Better make sure he wasnt then. he frowned. He didnt like suprises. Today seemed not to be his day. The kids were also a surprise. They were definitely younger than he thought they'd be. The boys were perhaps five and the girl at most, three. They all loaded up into the SUV, Victoria's husband taking a moment to secure the little girl into a safety seat. He then climbed into the driver's seat, Victoria claiming the passenger seat. The car started and began to slowly back up and turn around. Cameron pulled back, out of the way. The Jeep started down the driveway towards the main road. As it got closer to Cameron's hiding spot, he removed the binoculars and watched it pass by. Though the windows were too tinted to see into clearly, he almost felt like his target was watching him. Then he reminded himself that she couldn't know he was there. He had on the Force blocking vest. He was safe.

He patiently waited till they were gone. He reached into his satchel once again. Trackers. He plaed one on the blue Saturn still sitting there. He hid it in the bumper well. As it was not a deadly device, or weapon, according to what he understood of such things, she would probably not pick up on it. He decided that the car was probably her vechicle. He placed a secondary tracker as well. If she DID happen to pick up on one, it was doubtful, that she would pick up the second one. He left that one off. If the first tracer was discovered, he could activate the second one later on. Checking to make sure that no neighbors could see him, he carefully moved towards the house. His eyes were busy checking for burgler alarms, or monitors around the place. As he moved, he took more pictures. If a window was uncovered, he took pictures of the inside, with the tiny camera. He moved swiftly, not staying in one area for too long, and keeping his face down, to avoid any camera and the like. He checked out the back yard as well, looking to see what was in the area. He wanted to leave a monitor there, but was worried that the younger boys, would find it in their daily playing, and alert their parents. Hmm. He scanned the trees around the estate. He could plant one there, and then use that to watch the outside of the house, to find out when she was by herself. Hopefully, the boys went to school..and only the girl would be left. If she went to daycare...even better. He would need to watch the childrens schedule closely. He decided to plant one montior out in the forest, and then, he turned and left.

He had things to do. First, a mode of transportat

4. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    OOC: sorry internet died on me, but its back woot!

IC
    A soft knock sounded on Nathan's door the next morning and Bernard's voice could be heard from the other side. "Wake up. It's time for your first lesson."

"huh comin" qwickly Nathan gets out of his bed and gets dressed then opens the door "good morning"

5. revan796

revan796 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    ic: kale fett

as kale opened his eyes he saw that the clock read 11:29am he decided he would get up.his current job had ended so he would wait a daay or 2 to get a new job.kale walked outside and got into his truck and started to drive down to the mall to get some food. when he got there he went to superstore and bought some milk, eggs and other stuff. he walked up to the register and gave the person working at the till some money.(force pusasion):its all here said kale, the boy working the till repeated the words and put the maybe 5 dollars into the till.later that night kale went out for a walk to relax him self. while he was walking down a dark alley an angry pitbul ran out and tried to bite him kale quikly reacting sliced the dog in two with his lightsabre.he picked up the dogs carcas and put it in a river then went home to bed.

ooc: sorry if the dog was a bit to extreme. i need something to do until m. vicky adds me into the story.

tag: anyone

6. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Sorry it's taking so long guys. I'm going to try for tomorrow night with an update. I'm glad to see some old and new members participating. The posts are looking awesome, keep up the good work! :)

-Vicster

7. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    ic: kale fett

when kale got home from his walk he saw that there was 1 missed call from his 1 friend frank.kale decided to phone him because he only ever called if it was something important.hello said kale hey answered frank.ok kale thers a big his going down tomorow in edmonton and youre the most stealthy person i know so i was wondering if you wanted to help said frank. whats the percentage ill be geting ? said kale, about 20 percent said frank.kale thought for a minut then said : im in were should i meet you? well send a truck over to pick you up rite now were doing the hit tomorow said frank.kale hung up the phone and gathered his things he would need.later on that night a truck picked him up and took him to edmonton where he met frank who gave him all the details of how they would take down the place.kale walked into the armory and grabed a bretta (9mm) with a silencer and 2 clips then he got into the car wich took him to a building. frank told him that in order for the main squad to get through kale would have to take out the 3 security guards. one was in the main securty room and 2 patroling. kale quickly crept up the hallway and looked around the corner and saw the first one. kale quietly snook up behind him and put his and over the guards mouth and put the gun to the guards head and pulled the trigger. kale crept up to the security room and quietly opened the door and shot the guard in the back twice and saw that the guad would be patroling the north hallways.kale ran down till he was just about to cross the corner that would put him right infront of the guard ,kale looked and and the jumped out and using the force raised the man into the air and shot him in the chest 4 times ,the man fell to the floor dead.kale got on his radio and told frank that he was clear to send his squad in.

ooc:ps anyone wondering why the guard watching the cams didnt notice me killing the first guy is b/c there is no cameras where the patroll guard were and thats why they patroled those areas.

tag: anyone

8. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Erm, not to get all GMy on you, but you can't go shooting up everyone in Canada. Yeah, you're a darksider, but be realistic. That would draw too much attention and make the news and so on. I'm going to void that last post. Just be patient for a while. I've got some school things to take care of real quick, and then I'll have the update ready. ;)

-Vicster

9. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    ooc: ok im sorry ill try to be a bit more careful with my future posts

10. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Okay so here's the deal guys. School's really bogging me down right now. I'm going to try for an update this weekend. I'm really sorry it's taking so long. You haven't been abandoned! ;) :) See you hopefully soon.

11. Darth_Frigerator

Darth_Frigerator Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2004
    Hey, did I DIE or something? sorry everyone but I entirely forgot about this around christmas time so sorry.

If I'm not dead, then I'll try to play but highschool is a.....well you all probably aready know.

12. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    OOC: its ok vic i know what schools like i mean im in year 11 now

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    Heheh...We'll wait for ya!

:D

14. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    occ:

yeah vic sometimes life gets in the way lol

15. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    ooc:

hello is anyone out there? (echo):hello is anyone out there? hello is anyone out there? hello is anyone out there?

lol is this thing dead ?

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    I dont think its dead...yet!

*I hope not!*

But yeah..it does seem to be taking abit.

*counts toes while waiting.......*

17. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: Not dead yet... We've waited longer than this before if I remember rightly... Vicky is a very busy bee :p

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    *Nudges upwards*

I need to post somthing.

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: something while we wait...

Tonya Barrister
    Jedi Temple, Her room

Tonya never felt so drained before in her life. And still, sleep evaded her. She wanted to sleep, but she didnt want to see any more of the visions she had just had previously. It was as if her mind was on overdrive, ever since reaching this place.

At least, she might soon learn to block some of those dreams. That would be nice. But for right now, see was still feeling embarrased over her recent reactions. So she simply layed still, eyes closed, listening to the breathing in the room. Her mind seemed to be filled with so many thoughts and ideas, Tonya wasnt really sure if they were all her own or not. From what she had just heard, being what they called a Jedi, was alot of hard work. She felt rather bad, almost selfish. Here she was, throwing fits, when so much more seemed to be at stake.

But she couldnt help it. The visions were so strong, and so....so personal. She just couldnt get the images out of her mind. She gave a soft sigh, as she curled up tightly around a pillow she was currently clinging to. She had vague memories of being a child, being comforted during a nightmare. With another long sigh, she tried to quiet her mind, by thinking of lyrics to songs she loved to hear, drowining out any other thoughts and feelings, as she slowly calmed herself. Perhaps, after some sleep, she would feel better about things to come.

TAG: M. Vickey

20. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Hello all. I know it's been forever and I feel horrible for leaving you guys hanging like this. DRL has kept me busy enough to only post short things here and there (not to mention my computer getting a virus), and for a while I thought about giving in and letting this die. But seeing that you're all still interested has boosted my morale and I'm going to work on an update bit by bit no matter how long it takes.

For those long lost players that have suddenly decided to return, don't worry, oyu haven't gone unnoticed. I have a way to integrate you back into the storyline. ;)

Just a heads up for evryone, I'm thinking about fast-forwarding a few story arcs to keep things interesting and to get our ultimate destination. So a few things might end up not making any sense time wise, but we'll just treat it like folks do the Terminator movies: just don't think about it. :p

Now off to work on some homework.

-Vicster

21. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    IC: Bob Dole

Bob kept his gun against Ms. Speirs' head and wathced her. She looked at him pleading him to let her go.
    "Dont even try it." Bob said, "It's not gonna work."
    Ms. Speirs looked up at her husband who was lying limp on the floor. She began to nudge him.
    "Stop that. You're wasting your energy. He's under a tranquiliser, he wont wake up."

Bob stayed in the car watching Mr. and Ms. Speirs making sure they stayed quiet. Heinrich was still out when Bob noticed Mr. Speirs waking up. He quickly whispered in his ear, "Make a move and i kill your wife."

Bob quickly grabbed a tranquiliser needle, injecting Mr. Speirs and making surre he was knocked out again.

That was close, He thought to himself, too close. The tranq shouldn't have worn off for another 30 minutes. We couldbe in trouble here...

TAG: Mitthy

OOC: Sorry for not posting.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Bumping the list up..and HOPING FOR AN UPDATE SOON!

23. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    ooc: is it safe to say that this ones dead?:confused:

24. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: Tis a game of patience revan796, Vicky will return

25. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    ooc: ok i will keep waiting patiantly :D