main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    Yo Vicky? You back yet?

I think it's possible that Vicky has gone on holiday (as in a holiday to another country, not just the holidays) and didn't have to to give us a heads up.

Wait till after Christmas, see if we get an update then.

2. revan796

revan796 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    ooc: merry christmas everybody

3. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    Master_Vicky

Amanda was standing in the living room waiting for Bo to answer her question. She heard him let out a short, breathy laugh and then answer "'Cause you look absolutely amazing."

Amanda started to blush as Bo?s eyes looked her up and down. She managed to hold it back until Bo said, "You're breath taking."

Amanda looked away only long enough to hear Bo getting up from the couch. A shiver of desire ran up her back as Amanda felt Bo?s fingers running down the side of her arms, while he stared intently into her eyes. Amanda was about to say the heck with breakfast when Bo asked in a low sexy voice, "So where are we going for breakfast?"

Not being able to think Amanda said the first thing that came to her mind.

?Surprise me.?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Nate was driving to the park he couldn?t help but laugh as he heard his boys, Caleb and Jared, trying to teach their younger sister, Lily, ?ring around the rosy?. Once at the park Nate took Lily out of the car seat and headed over to the swings.

Nate put Lily in the baby swing and started to push her while watching Vicky push the twins on the merry-go-round. All he could hear was ?Faster Mommy, faster.?

4. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: *looks around* Hee hee. Hey guys. So here's the deal. I was going to tell you that I was passing the game off to someone else 'cause I just didn't have the time, but thanks to *cough*angel*cough* I changed my mind (actually I promised her if she posted then I would). So here's how we're going to do this: I'm posting the update in parts. Why? Because large daunting things that I have to type, such as papers or in this case posts, make me want to procrastinate. So to fix this, I will post in parts. I don't know the order I'm going to go in, probably just which ever is easiest to reply to, so keep an eye out to see if you've been tagged. This goes for those currently playing and those wanting to be put back into play. So Here goes...

IC:

Angel4evaM

Bo reached for Amanda's waist, pulling her close and leaned over, his lips right next to her ear. His voice was barely a whisper.

"There's a cafe' down the street."

With a mischievous grin, he pulled away suddenly and started for the door. As he was turning the handle, he looked over his shoulder with a casual smile, like nothing had happened. "You coming?"

DarthVercetti, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

It wasn't long before Heinrich had found a company willing to come out to him. He had used the excuse that his current car had had some engine trouble. In reality, he'd just tweaked a few parts so it'd sound funny. They wouldn't figure it out until he was long gone anyway. Within the hour, the odd group had switched into a smaller white SUV. Bob had grabbed some food from the gas station while waiting as an after thought.

With a new car, they headed out again. Not much more happened. They both began to notice Craig stirring sooner and sooner. He must of been using the Force to break down the tranquilizer. By the time they had crossed the Canadian border, Bob had to stick him every thirty minutes. Unfortunately, they were running out of shots and still had a few hours to go. Craig's wife had fallen asleep a few minutes past the border, too eshausted to keep track of where they were going anymore. Bob was most definitely glad for that. Next to him, the captured jedi started moving again.

"Caitlin?" He said groggly.

Ktala
    (This is one of the time jumps I mentioned before ;))

Though it wasn't immpossible, it was still very hard to keep track of time in the temple. The "sky" would darken and brighten like they were above ground, but it still took some getting use to. If she had to measure it, Tonya would say she had been there for at least a month. And what a month it had been!

As promised, Solomon had taught her how to buffet the dreams and visions. She only had a few more, but they all lead to the same thing: the temple's location being revealed. To prepare for this, Solomon had taught Tonya the basics of how to use a lightsaber and few hand-to-hand techniques. He'd also given her a "crash course" on the principles of the Force. By now she'd be able to levitate items and even create small Force shields. He was very proud at how far she'd come in such short a time.

Tonya was once again in her room, doodling as usual. Her thoughts were a swirl and her hand was moving all on it's own. When she felt the picture was complete, she gazed down at it. It was a portrait of a woman, but of who she wasn't sure. In the picture a small table was next to the lady. On it was clearly the weapon of a jedi. Lady was glancing at it, almost fearfully.

Angel4evaM

"If I spin it any faster you guys are going to lose your breakfast." Vicky said smiling.

Watching the boys laugh lifted her concerns from last night. Watching their faces light up, seeing their innocence made her wish for the millionth time that her life was normal. It was at times like this spending time with her kids that she felt the most happy and at peace. She'd do anything for the jedi order, even give her life, but right now Vicky could think of nothing better than being with her family. They were what she did all

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

Canada

Heinrich wringed the wheel with his hands as he pondered their situation. The tranquilizers were starting to no longer work. His only other option aside from using brute force and the Force itself was to increase the dosage. He heard the Jedi begin to stir and call out to his wife. Heinrich glanced into the mirror, saw that she was still sleeping and spoke to Dole. "Increase the dosage by twice the normal amount. If that doesn't keep him under for more than thirty minutes we'll have to use a different method and Mr. Spiers will not enjoy it."

TAG: Vercetti, Vicky

WB VICKY!!!!

6. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: [face_dancing] [face_dancing] *patiently waits for his update*

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tonya Barrister
    Underground temple

Days had turned into weeks. And during that time, Tonya had been very busy. As promised, Solomon had taught her how to buffet the dreams and visions. She only had a few more, but they all lead to the same thing: the temple's location being revealed. To prepare for this, Solomon had taught Tonya the basics of how to use a lightsaber and few hand-to-hand techniques. He'd also given her a "crash course" on the principles of the Force. By now she'd had learned how to levitate items and even create small Force shields. And she worked VERY hard at it all, learning everything that she could. It was the least she could do, after her initial outbursts when brought to this place...and listening to Solomon's story. She she worked extra hard, and learning everything she could, as fast as she could. She was just as determined as he was, to make sure her visions didnt end as they had the first time she had them.

It was a very long day, and Tonya had been busy learning how to control her levitation and Force shields, making them much more sturdy. She was glad she had perfected her shields, but she was dead tired as well. She came into her room, and sat down.

Tonya was once again in her room, doodling as usual. Her thoughts were a swirl and her hand was moving all on it's own. When she felt the picture was complete, she gazed down at it. It was a portrait of a woman, but of who she wasn't sure. In the picture a small table was next to the lady. On it was clearly the weapon of a jedi. The lady was glancing at it, almost fearfully. Tonya looked at the picture for a long time, before she picked up her pad, and looked at it closely. She then worked the commincation device they had shown her, and called to Solomon.

"I have something, I think you need to see, when you have the time."

Tonya sat back and studied her picture some more, while she waited.

TAG:Vickey

OOC:GLAD YER BACK, VICKEY!

8. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    Master_Vicky

Amanda stood dumbfounded as she watched Bo turn the handle to the front door. She was even more dumbfounded when he looked over his shoulder with a casual smile as if nothing had happened between them and asked "You coming?" .

Taking a minute to catch her breath and gather her thoughts Amanda finally said "Yes". She started walking to the door and was about to walk out when she decided to make Bo feel the same way she did. Amanda turned to Bo with a mischievous smile on her face. Amanda wrapped her arms around Bo's neck and started to kiss him. Durning the kiss Amanda let her hands roam down his back.

Just as Amanda thought that Bo would give in to the kiss and say the heck with breakfast, Amanda stopped and walked out the door. About halfway down the hallway Amanda turned back to see if Bo was coming.

"Well honey, are you just going to stand there or are we going to get some breakfast?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nate echoed Vicky's concerns to the boys at the same time as her.

"Be careful"

Nate smiled as Vicky wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned her head on his side. Nate put his arm on Vicky's shoulder holding her close to him.

"Do you remember when I first told you I was a jedi?"

"I'd be somewhat lying if I said yes. All I really remember is, what does that mean for me and who is it going to affect our lives?"

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Echo!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniffles* Vicky gone again?

10. Darth_Frigerator

Darth_Frigerator Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2004
    OOC; heyyyy yall sorry bout being gone for soo long, schoola and all, plus it's ummer, anyway

lets get this going again, if anyone is left.

=(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.