main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tonya Barrister
    At home, (1914 Laredo Drive) Hollywood, California

Tonya looked around. She didn't recognize where she was. But there were trees all around. Definatelly not in Hollywood, unless it was on one of the lots. Stange noises. She groaned. 'Not THIS again.' she thought to herself. She was never going to get any sleep. Not any real sleep. This dream stuff always left her tired.

She walked thru the thick woods, and came upon a place that opened up. She could see a HUGE waterfull off in the distance. The water roared so loudly, she could almost feel it. "Well, at least this place is nice." she spoke to herself. The last place she dreamed of was not pleasant at all.

Suddenly, the ground began to rumble. "Oh..I knew this wasnt going to last.." she muttered to herself. It sounded almost like horses running in the distance. She moved over towards a large tree, and then peeked around it.

She jumped back with a yelp, as something HUGE ran by...along with several others...ALOT of them. As she jumped back, she lost her footing and fell backward, a hard jolt when she hit the ground...

Tonya's world suddenly switched, as she found herself on the floor next to her couch. She had fallen off the couch in her sleep. She rubbed her rear as she slowly stood up. "Well, THATS once for the catalog book." she said, as she walked over to her desk. Grabbing a pencil, she quickly began to sketch the creatures she had seen, before the details got fuzzy. It was something she had grown used to. As she finished her drawings, she laid the pencil down on her desk. "I need some coffee." she said, as she moved to her kitchen. She peeked over at the clock.

'YUCK.'

"No rest for the wicked." she said, as she moved to the kitchen.

TAG

2. Space_Chicken

Space_Chicken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    ic: Jennifer Collard

"Could it be my undeniable charm or my stunning looks?" Jennifer asked laughing slightly. "What brings you to the UK?" she asked taking a sip from her coffee and taking out a packet of ciggerettes. "Do you mind if i smoke? It's ok if you dont want me to."

tag: jake

3. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Ok, so to move the story along, and since some people are taking a while to reply, I'm going to jump in time a bit. Either way, this was going to happen, so the other story line can catch up later.

IC: Victoria Cooper

Vicky
    noticed she had a message after she'd hung up with Darius. She smiled as she heard Jennifer Collard's voice. She had a weird knack for calling at the wrong time. Vicky dialed her cell phone number and waited as it rang.

Tag: Space_Chicken

Patrick Warner

"Who can die? I'm sorry, but this all so... strange. Is there a pamphlet or something I can read?" the mercenary seemed to think hard about it. "Regardless, you've piqued my interest. You have yourself a hired hand. Or a hired gun, if that's what you're looking for. My price is fifty thousand up front, or one of those." Cameron said, pointing at Patrick's lightsaber.

"Upon completion of the contract I expect another 150,000. I assure you, I am worth it."

He didn't even have to think about it. "Done. There are a few other people I have to meet with. If you care to follow, I will explain the situation a little more."

Patrick headed towards the door without waiting for an answer. There was someone waiting for him at the airport.

Tag: Master_Valar, airport group (soon)

4. Space_Chicken

Jul 30, 2005
    ic: Jennifer Collard

Jennifer jumped when her phone began to ring, it always took her a second to react and was always shocked. She looked at the screen and saw vicky. "Excuse me one minute," she said to the australien before moving the phone to her ear. "Hey Vicky," she said smiling,

tag: vicky, aussie

5. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Cameron Brieson
    Enroute to the Airport

"If you care to follow, I will explain the situation a little more."

Cameron nodded briefly as the mysterious man exited the room, obviously not caring if he was followed or not. Cameron fell into step behind him, content to play the bodyguard for the moment. Though he had a feeling the man wouldn't need it. Still the mercenary would be ready for anything. Should a problem arise between there and the airport, he would be prepared. The solid weight of the concealed weapon against his breast was what he relied on.

TAG- Vicky, Airport Group in a minute

6. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    OOC: any other characters from NY? Are characters could meet...

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

Montreal, Canada

"Willkommen zu Kanada, Herr Holesdunkil," the female passport receptionist greeted him after confirming that his passport was geniune and that he was suppose to be here. He did not show his irritation at the mispronounciation of his surname. He merely nodded his thanks, took back his passport and picked up his bag from the security check point and left the International Receiving Terminal.

The assassin walked out of the terminal down the stairs to where baggage claim was located. He waited with all of the other internationals and Canadians who were watching for the first signs of their luggage. A red klaxxon at the end of a looping conveyor belt that disappeared into the back wall began to flash and blar. Everyone around him stood up straighter and turned their attention toward the covered opening just as the first luggage began to appear through it. People gathered closer while Heinrich stood back.

There was no point in trying to jockey for position in order to get a view of the conveyor belt. He knew exactly where his baggage was and when it was going to come out. His fingerspitzengehfuhl has never failed him before in telling him the immediate future or danger. Just now it was telling him to step forward and grab the black leather bag that was just about to pass an elderly woman. Heinrich reached out and grabbed the leather bag and then turned around and walked away.

TAG: Vicky, others

8. Uber-Ed

Uber-Ed Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    IC as Jimmy Mason
    Austin, Texas
    Red Moon Bar
    10:00

Jimmy looked over at the extrodinarily beautiful college girl next to him at the bar. She was there legally, but Jimmy knew the guy who owned the small bar, and the old man had let him in that night. Strange. It's like I told him I was coming in, rather then him saying it was okay. Oh well, I know ol' Hank.

"So, Haley was it? What's your policy with guys in bars?" Jimmy instantly could tell she liked the question in the way he liked.

"I dunno. If they aren't creeps I tend to be nicer."

"And me?" Jimmy asked slyly smiling.

"Why don't you find out." She stated loosely, and that was all Jimmy needed.

4 o'clock that morning...

Jimmy stumbled into his apartment and colapsed into his bed, trying not to wake his roommate and best friend since kindergarden in the room next to his. Too late.

"Jimmy, hey. Get lucky tonight?"

Jimmy put a hand to his eyes as the lights sputtered on. "Not now! I need sleep. I have a class tomorrow morning." Jimmy paused. "Okay, I did, but that's not the point. Get outta here, Brad." Brad shrugged and turned off the light. Jimmy fell into a deep sleep that felt like an itching releif was reliefed was reached inside of him.

Tag: Nobody (just my opener)

9. goblin_fire

goblin_fire Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2005
    Valentina

Sipping on her afternoon dose of coffee, she scribbled out the designs that had been dancing around in her head for months.

To anyone else the designs she etched on the paper of her top secret notebook, would have them thinking she was losing her senses. But for a middle aged woman no one had more sense than she did. Fashion sense that is.

Shaking her head she grumbled. "One of these days Jedi will catch on that Blue and Green doesn't go with anything. Humph! Light sabers!"

She continued to grumble in her thoughts as she violently scribbled the need for various fabrics. Though secretly she didn't know why she bothered. Those days were over and gone. Neither having been visited by Sith or a Jedi in ages.

But then again, one never knows. Holding up her finished drawing she smiled. But next time, what ever the battle be, they were going to look fabulous!

Tag:Anyone needing a fashion make over.

10. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Bob Dole
    Current Place of Residence: Adelaide, Australia
    Force sensitve: yes
    If Yes, Light or Dark: Dark
    Lightsaber description: Black with Gold lining, red blade
    Immediate Family: Brother
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: yes, don't believe though
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Dark Brown
    --Eyes: Deep Blue
    --Clothes: Jeans and a T-Shirt/ Black Robe
    --Other:
    Personality: Mostly Angry/ Good Liar
    Bio: Born in adelaide, Bob Dole has never left his home country.
    His mother and father died while he was four and has been raised by his five-year older brother ever since. Found out he had the force while playing PS2 with his brother when he was 18 and he threw the playstation across the room without touching it.
    Has used his ability for evil ever since.

11. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Karen

Karen waited patiently lying in her bed, and by the time her daddy got their she was allready sound alseep.

Her silently walked over to her hospital bed and placed his hand on her hairless head and kissed her cheek. Karen stirred a bit but yet she didnt wake. She was once again caught deep in a dream and she was breathig heavily.

Her dad examined her closly, seeing her eyelids were incredibly reddish tinted and her cheeks and face were very pale. He took her hand. It was ice cold.

Ever since they moved her into this new hospital she seemed to be becoming more so sick. He knew he was losing his daughter and there was nothing he could do to change it. The Chemotheropy wasnt working.. "Why cant the doctors try harder!!?" He said alloud to no one in particular and he started to tear up as he took his daughters hand in his own. "Karen, somehow my, SweetHeart. Somehow I will find a way to save you. I promise.."

TAG: Any one who wishes

12. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Patrick Warner

Patrick felt Cameron following behind him. 'Good', he thought. The room they exited took them to a short hall which led to the back of his bookstore. They walked through the numerous bookselfs and out through the door. The OPEN sign flipped over seemingly by itself. He went to his car, an SUV, and got in, Cameron getting in on the other side. He started up the engine and pulled out onto the road.

"I know you have a lot of questions. I guess I'll start from the beginning. There are those of us out there that have extraordinary powers; we can move things with our mind, enhance our physical abilities, sense things before they happen, read the minds of others, and even control some of them. The general term used for these individuals is jedi. The first of these jedi is supposedly a man named Solomon. His philosophy is peace. No anger, no violence, no jealousy, and so on. It's all crap. He's just trying to be another Gandhi. He's our number one target. The only problem is, he's hidden away in some secret base, or 'Temple' as he calls it. Only a few of the jedi know where the base is. I have an idea who some of them are, and one of them in particular I need your expertise for."

Tag: Master_Valar, airport group

Victoria Cooper

"Hey Vicky."

"Hey, I got your message. What's up?"

She glanced at her watch. Nathan would home soon with the kids.

13. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Cameron Brieson
    Passenger Seat

"I have an idea who some of them are, and one of them in particular I need your expertise for."

"Why's that?" The Ex-Delta said, eyes constantly scanning the roadway in front of them.

If these... Jedi are as powerful as Mr. Warner says, can they read my mind right now? Is there even any chance of success from people who are able to snatch the thoughts right out of my head?

Cameron let the idea fall. He had survived by his intelligence, quick wits, and even quicker reflexes. If they could read his mind, so what, he would just play it by ear. He wasn't afraid of anyone, even a lightsaber wielding guy who could hurl ashtrays at him.

A solid firearm would beat a sword any day. He was willing to bet his life on it.

TAG- Master_Vicky

14. Space_Chicken

Jul 30, 2005
    ic: Jennifer

"It's about saturday, i've got a meeting that i can't get out of so i was wondering if we could reschedule. I havn't seen you in ages." She said pulling her diary out.

tag: vicky, jake

15. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Brandi

Brandi woke up with a pain in her back.She knew right away that it was from immitating Bruce Lee last night on the t.v.Watching the Bruce Lee movie made Brandi want to learn Karate. She had always felt powerful and strong when she tried to reinact Bruce Lee's arm chopping moves.
    This morning she had the strongest urge to learn how to really do a high kick.After school she planned on going to a Karate studio that was two blocks down.
    Brandi looked around her familar room filled with all the celebrity faces.Brandi was determined to have her face on the walls of teens all over the globe.She wanted to be an actress that did her own stunts like Jennifer Garner(She also secretly copied the Alias moves as well).
    But first I have to get my education, Thought Brandi as she rolled out of the bed and crawled to the shower.
    Before she knew it,Brandi was standing outside of The Karate studio. She had never felt so energized this was what she had been itching for for the whole day.She inhaled sharply and walked into the studio.

16. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: What do I do while jennifer and vicky talk?

17. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    where is ur character located?

18. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    OOC: Sorry i've been gone so long, i've had some trouble logging into the Forums. But anyway could you give me an update on whats going on please.

19. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: hmm? my character? I'm at some cafe in england, london to be precise.

20. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Sabre_11, it sounds to me like it's time for a introspection post. Discribe the cafe, any weird vibes of feelings. You're a jedi that doesn't know it talking to another jedi that doesn't know it. Be creative. ;)

Slanir_Tezneech, you can pick up right where you left off. I tagged you back on page 3.

IC: Victoria Gilbert

Vicky frowned slightly. She had been wanting to get together with her, but their schedules kept getting in the way. For a while now, she had been sensing something in Jennifer, and had a feeling that she might be Force sensitive. The only problem was, she was never around long enough to find out for sure.

"Well," she said after thinking of a moment, "There's a patient I have to see on Monday, but after that, I'm free all day unless I get paged." Vicky smiled to herself. "Nathan's taking care of everything with the kids all this week, since I had to last week when he went on the that trip with his father, so we shouldn't have any interuptions either."

bmwgurl17, goblin_fire, jedimasterinu

Brandi entered the studio and immediately greeted by one of the instructors. She signed up for a few lessons and got to start that day. The instructor was amazed at how quickly she picked up the moves. The way she moved, smooth and graceful, reminded him of another student, who was now a teacher, he had met a while back. After dismissing Brandi, he went to his small office and dailed the young man's number. He picked up on the second ring.

The instructor, with his asian accent, said. "Ah, Hello. Is this Alex Rite?"

Meanwhile, outside and still jazzed about her lesson, Brandi accidentally bumped into a rather short lady wearing black pants and a black button-down shirt with a bright pink scarf tied around her neck. The stout woman lifted a narrow eyed gaze to the teen. No one bumped into Valentina Guccis.

IC: Patrick Warner

"I've created a device that blocks the Force, or jedi powers, in a small area. It's range is big enough to hide a person. I'd use it myself, but then I'd be rendered powerless also. But you on the other hand, are not Force-sensitive and therefore will not be affected by it. You can wear it and still use all your abilities, which you will need. The target I have for you is a die hard believer in the pathetic "code" the jedi have, and will not attempt to read your thoughts or control them, but she will defend herself so you'll have to be creative in how you restrain her."

Patrick pulled into the airport parking lot and got out of the car. He could faintly sense a few of the people he had invited, the darkness in them present even from this distance.

Tag: Master_Valar, Airport group

21. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Craig Spears

Washington, D.C.

Craig sat on an airliner bound for Austin, Texas that he had boarded a some time before. Glancing out the window he noticed that, through very little cloud cover, the land below the plane was visible. How beautiful, he thought. He always took these times during flights to ponder and just enjoy the view.

Taking a deep breath, he looked around the crowded passenger compartment. Stretching out with the Force, he had identified a few people here who could be considered "Force sensitive." He wondered if their potentials would ever be delved into, or if they would just sit idle and live out an average, dull life, like he would have had he not been in the posession of a strong affinity for the Force.

He smiled at his situation, taking care not to feel superior to those ignorant of the Force around him. He had to admit though that at times it did make him feel quite important, and rightfully so - the secret war between the Light and the Dark was waged everyday in every single place on earth. Effecting everyone, but known by so few, was his take on the situation, and he uttered or thought of his adage frequently.

Over the intercom system, he heard the captain:

"Attention passengers, we have nearly arrived in Austin and will be on the ground in approxiamtely ten minutes. Thank you."

Craig arched his back and stretched as many others did in the compartment while rumbling alive with conversation. He straightened his collared shirt and prepared for the landing.

-------------------------------------

A half hour later, Craig Spears walked out of the airport at Austin, Texas, but this time clad in jeans, sandals, and a green golf shirt - he changed clothes frequently to throw off possible pursuit. He smirked into the sun, perching his sunglasses about his nose.

He hailed a cab and moments later was dropped in front of his hotel in which he had booked a room for the next three nights.

Spears deposited his baggage in his room, 211, took a shower and made his way on foot, so as to familiarize himself with the area, to the main campus of the University of Texas.

He viewed the ripples in the Force until he found one which would lead him to Mason. She was pretty girl, about 19 or 20. Approaching her he said:

"Hey, I'm Craig. I need to find Jimmy Mason; I was hoping you could help me out with that."

At the sound of the name, she perked up. Craig knew immediately that his "pledge," Jimmy Mason, was well-known. He began to enjoy the entire situation even more. She chirped:

Yeah, I'll show you to his dorm."

Spears smiled.

"I'd like that, thank you."

A short, brisk walk later and after seeing the girl off, Craig stood ready in front of Mason's supposed room. Raising a hand, he knocked.

TAG: Uber-Ed

OOC: Sorry about the long time between posts (simulated travel time :p).

22. goblin_fire

goblin_fire Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2005
    Valentina

Walking down the street on her way to her studio to prepare for an upcoming fashion show in Milan, she carried with her folders filled of designs. And though her mind should have been on those designs, she couldn't help but feel her self drift into day dreams of Sith and Jedi fashions.

"That is what I was made for. Not dressing toothpicks in dire need of a hambuger!" She thought bitterly.

She began to grumble not noticing the taller woman coming towards her. When they bumped into each other her already swarming bitterness had suddenly erupted into heated anger.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! I MAY BE SHORT BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE FOR RUNNING ME DOWN. YOU TOWERING SPEEDY GONZALEZ OF DEATH!" She roared. "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP MY DESIGNS! FOR THAT I SHOULD HAVE YOU HORSE WHIPPED. BEATEN. SLICED INTO A MILLION PIECES YOU...You....you...."

For some reason, it was that moment she got a good look at the woman and she couldn't help but sense that there was something familiar about her. Something...she needed to talk to this woman. About what she did not know. But she had to, even if the girl's shoes were last season's discounted fashion.

Without breaking for breath or even pausing for her thoughts to get clearer she quickly asked with a charming smile, "You want a cup of tea with me? My studio's just around the corner."

Tag: Brandi

23. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    OOC:
    Master_Vicky, Am i supposed to get a starting post or not?
    If you just haven't gotten to it dont worry too much.

It is just my friend showed me this forum and he got a starting post.
    So any way just wondering.

24. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Brandi

Brandi was momentarily dazed from walking into the women.
    "Wow.Sorry" She murmured just before the women went on a whole big rave.
    Brandi looked over the women as she went on about how foulish Brandi was.Then everything was silent.From the look on Valentina Guccis's face, Brandi knew she must have asked a question. She thought for a quick second about what she should say.
    "Uh...sure.Exactely what I was thinking."

TAG:Valentina Guccis

25. Space_Chicken

Jul 30, 2005
    ic: Jennifer

"Well i'll get monday off and drive down to see you. What time are you free?" Jennifer said jotting down vicky's in capitals in her diary.

tag: vicky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.