1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Church

Church was waiting. He was either being observed, or this was all a hoax. He dearly hoped it wasn't.

Walking forwards, he went to a bench, and sat down.

He picked up a newspaper, and waited.

Five minutes passed. A tone sounded on the PA.

"The Montreal International Airport is a non-smoking environment."

This happened every ten minutes, and was seriously beginning to get on his nerves.

TAG: Anyone
  2. goblin_fire Jedi Knight

star 3
    Valentina

Naturally the girl stood before her looking perplexed and a bit overwhelmed. But when she said, "Uh...sure.Exactely what I was thinking." Valentina's smile grew wider.

Grabbing onto her arm she dragged the young woman along. "Perfect dah-ling, just perfect. We have much to talk about and..." She again looked at the girl and at her style of clothes. Yep, they were going to have to go. "We should get you a new outfit, dah-ling. These clothes don't compliment your figure. Honestly what are you trying to say here? Oh nevermind, we will fix it and it will be FABULOUS dah-ling, my best creation by far."

She had rambled on as she threw open the door to her studio and shoved the poor girl inside. "Do you like lemon or honey with your tea? Cookies or cake? Oh nevermind we'll have both. Sit down."

After pushing the girl into a seat, Valentina left the room saying over her shoulder, "I'll be back."

Tag: Brandi
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    OOC: Well it seems half of us are in Montreal and half of us are in Toronto. So which Canadian city were the Darksiders suppose to meet in?
  4. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: Sorry, I just chose Toronto. If you want, I can edit my post.
  5. sami_ra Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kasim tossed aside a bunch of black hair and entred in the tent.The healer nodded him and smiled.Kasim sat down.
    The healer was the only person in the village who knew about Kasim's unusual abilities.He watched the boy closely and tried to help him develop the strenght withing him without being destroyed...hard work,as the healer himself didn't know what this strenght was and where it came from.But he knew that Kasim is a vulnerable boy in a dangerous situation,and that this Force may either help him becoming a great man of honor,or to lead him to death,blood and destruction.
    "What's it,Kasim?-asked the healer.
    "Listen,I want to help someone.I need a cure."-the look on Kasim's face was determined and serious.
    "What kind of cure?"
    "I don't know.It's for a girl.She is very sick.I can feel it.I can feel her pain and desperation.It tortures me."-Kasim was nervous.
    "Well,what's wrong with her?"
    "I don't know.She is in a hospital.She is in pain and has no hair."
    The healer gazed at Kasim.
    "Kasim,the nearest hospital is in the city,150 km far away of here.Where is this girl?How do you know her?
    "Well",Kasim got a move on,"I don't know where she is.But I'll find out."
    The healer had a deep sigh.
    TAG:Karen,anyone
  6. bmwgurl17 Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Brandi

Brandi looked quizzical. Who was this woman.Should she trust her?Barndi let out a long sigh.She could leave...or she could wait for the woman to come back and then kindly tell hher she had to go.She looked down at her watch.She had to get home.

TAG:V
  7. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    Karen

Karen woke up after quite a while, she looked to her left and slumped over in a lounge chair she saw her Daddy. She slowly turned around and slid off of her bed. when her feet hit the floor she nearly collapsed. her legs werent that strong any more, and especially right after she had woken up. she walked over to her daddy and sat down on the floor beside his chair.

"Daddy..." she whispered silently.

Her Dad stirred and opened his eyes looking around the room. after a few seconds he saw his daughter kneeling on the floor beside him.

"Oh, Karen." he said smileing sweetly at his daughter "come here Princess." he said patting his lap. Karen stood up to her feet and crawled up onto her Dads lap and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Daddy, I had a dream." she whispered.

"Aw." He said his heart practically melting "was it a bad dream Sweet Heart?"

"No." She said burrying her face moreso in her shoulder. "Someone is looking for me. Someone is going to come and make me better." she hesitated. "I know he will."

He father frowned and teared up. "Princess, it was only a dream.."

Karen lifted her head up s she could look into her dads eyes. "No Daddy. It is going to become true. He is oing to come and find me!" she said smiling

"Karen.." Her dad said sadly. "Karen, its a dream. it cant come true. You know that.."

She shook her head slowly. "No daddy. He's coming."

"Who..?"

"The boy with the horses..." She said laying her head back on her dads shoulder.

TAG: Kasim
  8. sami_ra Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...the healer took a deep sigh.
    "Kasim,do you know what it means when one is in a hosptal and has no hair?"
    "No"-the boy frowned.-"What does it mean?"
    "It means that this person has cancer.How do you expect me to cure cancer,when I don't even know where the sick person is?"
    For a first time after his dream Kasim felt helpless.He hardened.
    "You would know how.You know how to mix the herbs with the milk of the mares.I've heard singing to your mixtures.I can feel you know how to do it.And I can help...at least I can try.I...",Kasim hesitated for a while,"I sometimes know how to make myself feel better.When I fell from my brother's horse I thought I will die but then I managed to help myself with my thoughts."
    The healer stared at the boy again.He Kasim can heal himself sometimes.He remebered the day when the boy fell from the horse.Kasim seemed unconcscious but the healer could almost see the struggle on his face,while he was helping his body to recover.
    "Well,Kasim,let us say,that I work on a cure.How do you plan to give it to this girl?In a dream or what?How,Kasim?"
    The boy looked at the old man uncertainly.
    He had to find his way alone in the dark.There was so much that had to be learnt,and nobody to teach him.
  9. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    Karen

"Karen, you cant possibly beleive some boy from a dream is going to save you, that is not logical my love, its just not logical." He said sadly although he did wish he could beleive his daughter.

"Dad, you dont understand." Karen began to get irritated with her Dad. how could he not see that this was not an ordinary dream.! This was no ordinary boy either... He had powers of some sort. "The boy is going to save me!" She said smiling.

She crossed her arms angrily and got up off her Dads lap and walked over to the hospital window. She could almost see him now, but far off in the distance. A young boy with dark hair walking towards the hospital through the night. The white horse following him closly behind. but ofcourse this was only truthfully her imagination. only her imagination....

10. sami_ra Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kasim went out of the tent of the healer and started walking trough the lawns.He had much work to do.He started to gather the horses.The white horse had a wound on the leg...his heart tightened.If the wound inflammates and reackes the bone,they'll have to shoot the horse.He won't allow this.If this happens,he will ask his father to give the horse to him.
    Kasim gathered the herd and gallopped to the pasture ground,lost in thoughts.
    He had to contact the sick girl again...but he didn't know how to do this.It won't be easy to force himself to dream the same dream again,and in the dream he had to ask the girl how to find her.
    Sometimes he could feel the shining bond between him,the horses,the mountain,his family,everything.How could he follow these bonds back to the girl he dreamt?He didn't know.He only knew he has to find a way.
  11. Sith_Lords Force Ghost

star 4
    a bit late...

GM APPROVED

Name: Ar'Jar Vena
    Current Place of Residence: London, England
    Force sensitve: Yes
    If Yes, Light or Dark: Grey
    Lightsaber description: Two single bladed sabers, 1 green, 1 blue. The handles are very similar to Mace Windus.
    Immediate Family: None, they all died in a car crash when he was young, he does not know his grandparents.
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: See above
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Shoulder length, brown hair.
    --Eyes: Green
    --Clothes: Military camoflauge, civilian clothes
    --Other: Various scars he has accumilated over the years from his missions for MI5
    Personality: Laid back, calm under fire, but has a very short temper
    Bio: Ar'Jar was bought up in the middle-east, but moved to England at a young age. When Ar'Jar was 5 years old, his parents, and younger siblings, were going on a day trip to the beach. Ar'Jar was going to acompany them, but had a strange feeling, a vision. He kept it to himself, though. He pretended to be ill, and stayed with a neighbour. Everyone in the car died. He still lives with the pain of his families death now. After his parents died, and no relatives were traced, Ar'Jar was placed in a care home. HE hated it. When he was 7 he was moved to another care home, and another when he was 13. The care homes went downhill from there. When he was 18 he was free of care, and was approached by a mysterious individual who told him that he had secial powers. This individual worked at MI5, and recruited Ar'Jar to work for him. After a year of training, Ar'Jar was given 2 new prototype weapons, lightsabers. He was the perfect agent. He could use the force to influence minds, to make sure he was as stealthy as possible. He has been working for MI5 now for 7 years, and is curently on leave from operations.

OOC: Can someone start me off?
  12. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry it took so long. The weekend was busy busy busy.

IC: Victoria Cooper

"How about 3:00 pm?" Vicky replied to the question.

The front door opened outside the room and giggles could be heard from the hall.

Tag: Space_Chicken

DarthVercettti, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Master_Valar, Penguinator-176

Bob Dole stood waiting in the Montreal Airport along with the others. He too had recieved the letter from Patrick Warner, and much to his brother's disdain, had decided to check it out. A tall man in all black followed by a rather unsavory looking character approached him. "Mr. Dole I presume?"

Patrick could now strongly sense the others also. Soon his plan would be in full swing.

Sith_Lords

With a few weeks of leave, Ar'Jar Vena waited in line outside one the small London theares. He wasn't a big fan of the theare, but had heard that the show here was exceptionally good. Unbeknownst to him, another certain jedi had decided to go to the show.

13. Space_Chicken Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic: Jennifer

"That sounds brilliant Vicky. I'll see you then. Now i have to go and face the tyrant at work. I'll see you monday. Oh wait a sec." she said remembering something at the last minute she stood up and wondered a little way away from the table. "Theres this guy sitting opposite me and its not as if hes that good looking but i cant hlp but feel a conection and i've only talked to him for a minute." Jennifer said laughing slightly, "Right i think i'll get his number and i'll see you on monday." she snapped shut her phone and walked over to the table,

"I don't usely do this but... um could i have your phone number?" she asked slapping herself inside for being so stupid, she felt like she was in secondary school again.

tag: jake, Vicky
  14. Sith_Lords Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

Ar'Jar waited in line for the theatre. The show was supposed to be excellent, and nearly everyone he knew had seen it. Ar'Jar took a deep breath, and relaxed. He was no longer Bajir Hin of the Afghanistan liberation group, or Ross Smith, he was himself, seeing a theatre produciton. What could happen? Eventually the line moved forward, and Ar'Jar walked in, as a Usher showed him his seat. He smiled, and relaxed.

TAG: Vicky i guess?
  15. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    Karen

Karen crawled back into her bed after a few angry minutes where she just stood by the window watching for the boy. The she thought to herself, Maybe I only see him in my dreams. Maybe he'll come back through my dreams! So she quickly crawled back into her bed and pulled the covers up around her face.

"Daddy, I'm tired. I'm gonna go back to sleep. Turn off the light?" she spoke softly.

Her dad got up off his seat and kissed Karen lightly on the forehead. "I love you, Princess." and then he walked over and flicked off the light switch.

"I love you too Daddy." She said pulling the covers up over her face.

Her Dad walked out of the door. "Ill come back tomorrow allright?"

"Okay-doke. Nighty-Night."

"Nighty-night my love." He said shutting the door behind him.

Karen lay there for only a few a long time befor she fell asleep. She couldnt stop thinking about the boy who was in her dreams. She wondered what his name was and where he lived and how he would save her from dieing. She eventually forced herself to count sheep, but that was pointless. She lay there for many hours tossing and turning trying to go to sleep until suddenly she slowly opened her eyes and saw that she wasnt in the Hospital any more. She grinned to herself. I must be asleep she said silently to herself. She looked around. She didnt know where she was but she knew she wasnt where she was befor, in that valley full of yellow flowers. not even close. But she did see horses. The white one in perticular. The horses must mean that the boy was near. She walked over to the white horse and petted his mane. "Hey cutie-pie.." She said to the old mare. and then she noticed it had a huge gash in the side of its leg. "Aw. how'd you get that booboo...?" she said soothingly to the mare.

She looked up from the horse and looked around for the boy. She petted the horse one last time and then walked around the side of a huge tent. She peared around curious as to where she was or how she got there. she didnt have any idea besides the fat that she was really asleep. or was she.....? it was confusing to Karens young mind. What if I am asleep and I am somewhere else on Earth. but that would mean I am in two places at once. Or is this my Dreamland..?

She walked over to a fence and climbed up onto it overlooking the pasture. She saw about a dozen horse just running free inside the pasture. They seemed so happy.

She sighed heavily and lowered her head and just sat there on the fence watching the horses. She didnt know where to find this boy, She didnt know where to look. So she at there and waited..

16. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    **Tired of waitig for person to contact me**

Tonya Barrister
    Hollywood, California

Tonya got up. After such a thing, she was not going back to sleep anytime soon. She was wide awake and wired. She sighed, as she looked at her pictures she drew, and sipped on her cup of coffee.

Suddenly, she made up her mind. Finishing up her cup of coffee, she decided that she needed to go out. Luckily, Hollywood was a 24/7 type of place. Something was always open.

Putting on her jacket, she stepped out into the cool air. She looked up the street. A Starbucks was nearby, which shared a shop with a magazine shop. As good a place as any to start with. Shoving her hands into her pocket, she headed off for the coffeeshop, trying to take her mind off of her dream.

TAG: ANYBODY
  17. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in some time. A whole load of work pounded me at once. But I got through it and am looking forward to returning.

IC: Justin Lam, Airport, North Carolina

Justin exited the terminal, making his way through the busy airport. He sighed, the letter had said nothing beyond that the research institute was located in North Carolina, not exactly where it was located. He had hoped someone would be here to pick him up, but was beginning to see that may not be the case.

He shrugged off the feeling. He had only just made it out of the waiting areas. Now that he was well on his way to exiting the airport, perhaps he would see someone waiting for him...

TAG: Vicky

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-
  18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

Montreal Airport, Montreal, Canada

He was heading toward the exit of the airport where taxis, limosines, buses and cars waited to pick up their passengers, when he felt something unfamiliar yet familiar at the same time. Heinrich slowed his pace and casually gazed around at his surroundings. There is another here, he thought as he detected the second presence. The Dark Assassin narrowed his eyes at the thought that he had walked into a trap of the Light One's.

Slowly he made his way closer to the two presences he could feel among the airport masses like a lighthouse beacon in the fog. He took out his lightsaber from the black bag and tucked it into an inner pocket of his business rain coat. He used the power to misdirect any attention from the silver cylinder as he approached. He came within hearing distance of the two he suspected were the Light One's and learned that one was called Dole.

Heinrich also learned that Dole definately had no shade of light within his soul and so he began to probe the other man's presence only to discover a controlled power. This one is trained, he concluded.

TAG: Vicky, Penguinator, Valar, DarthVercettti
  19. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Chruch, Montreal Airport

Church could feel it, a presence pushing at his mind. Another like himself, perhaps?

Something was amiss here. This was too...simple...to be a covert operation, or a terrorist action. Actually, this was just right. No more sneaking around, no more operation parameters, no more beuraucracy. It was perfect. It could almost be a vacation.

Pushing his hair away, he lifted his bag up his shoulder. For a change, he was wearing a blazer, long black pants, and a pair of simple running shoes. He had his shoulder bag close at hand, and could feel his saber in it.

Just in case.

20. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Bob Dole
    "Yes, that's me," Bob replied to the tall man in black.
    "Are you Patrick Warner?" he asked

Montrel was very different to Australia. Bob didn't feel safe here.
    He felt something; a feeling of insecurity he had never felt in Australia.
    He had felt it since he stepped off the plane and he didn't like it.
    'What is it?' he asked himself
    'Could it be the weather? or were there others in the area with his.... 'abilities'?'
    Bob wasn't sure so he kept his guard up.

21. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Not as if I'm good looking! what are you getting at young lady?

IC:

Jake sat quietly as the woman spoke to her friend. Near the end of the conversation she moved away from the table a little and spoke quietly. She then finished off her conversation and clicked her phone closed.

As she wandered back to the table Jake looked up. Jennifer then asked him for his number. "Umm, ok. Gimme a sec..." Jake quickly pulled out his wallet and fumbled through it. He found a business card from his electrician's job back home and handed it to the girl. "Here you go, just ring the mobile num..." As Jake handed over the card his hand touched hers and he got a short shiver. Something was different about her. "Are you allright?" she asked. "Yeah, it was nothing. Guess I will see you later then?"

TAG: jennifer
  22. Space_Chicken Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic: jennifer

"i guess so." jennifer replied patheticly. " i have to get back to work." she said smiling before turning and walking out of the cafe.

tag: jake
  23. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    Patrick Warner

"Yes, that's me, are you Patrick Warner?" Bob asked.

"Yes sir, I am." Though he was hiding very well, Patrick could sense alittle uneasiness coming from the man. "I'll explain everything in a bit. If you'll follow me."

He turned around and looked directly at Heinrich Holzdunkel. The german obviously recognised him, sensing him in the Force, and had realized that Patrick was no ordinary Force user. A smirk formed on his face. "Hello Heinrich. I've been waiting for you."

As he spoke with him, he reached out, feeling for the next person. He wasn't far.

Tag: Penguinator, Valar, DarthVercettti, Mitth

BartSimpson_SithLord

As Justin exited the waiting area. A short round man in gray slacks and a soft yellow button-down shirt stood with a sign that had "LAM" written in big letters on it. As he made eye contact with him, a smile spread across his face as if he had known Justin all his life. He waited until the young man was right in front of him. Holding out his hand, he said with a slight southern accent, "Well hello there. You must be Mr. Lam. I'm glad you decided to take up our offer. You won't regret it."

He gave him a quick wink.

Victoria Cooper

"That sounds brilliant Vicky. I'll see you then. Now I have to go and face the tyrant at work. I'll see you monday. Oh wait a sec." There was a short pause, then she spoke again. "Theres this guy sitting opposite me and its not as if he's that good looking but I can't help but feel a conection and I've only talked to him for a minute."

"Hmm." Vicky had a feeling she knew why. Nathan came up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. She smiled up at him.

"Right I think I'll get his number and I'll see you on monday." She let out a short laugh as Jennifer hung up.

Her husband looked at her inquisitviely. "Don't ask. Is everything ready?"

He nodded. "My parents should here in a few minutes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

About fifteen minutes later, Vicky and Nathan were being ushered into the small theare that Ar'Jar was currently at. Whether by chance or by the Force, they ended up getting sat right next to each other. Immediately after she sat down in her seat, her gaze was drawn to him. Trying to play it off, she nodded with a smile as if greeting him. The Force however, was setting off rockets in her mind. There was definitely something up with this guy.

Tag: Sith_Lords
  24. sami_ra Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Kasim
    Kasim went back with the herd and in the evening and closed them on the lawn for the night.Behind the fence they will be secure-and he sat down for a moment to think and watch the horses.He had a nice day,riding wild with his brother,smiling and laughing against the sun-today he was just an ordinary kid,he has almost forgotten all this which made him so special.
    So,tired as he was,he simply sat down,his back on the fence.With the silence around he started to feel it:the light bonds between everything-the grass,the air,himself.He could feel the tireness of the horses,the images they sent to one another,he just sloubled in everything...and then he saw her,sitting on the other end of the fence,looking at the horses just like he did.
    "Gosh,I have fallen asleep"-he tought,but then he realised he wasn't asleep."What's it?How can I see her?"
    Her image was plain and unstable,like a hologram,but she was here,ahead.
    "Hey",Kasim shouted and ran towards the fence-"you have to tell me where you are!You have to tell me now,because I don't know how long I'll succeed to keep this image and everything,and I don't know how to find you again.TELL ME NOW!"
    Tag:Karen
  25. Master_Valar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cameron Brieson
    At the airport

"The target I have for you is a die hard believer in the pathetic "code" the jedi have, and will not attempt to read your thoughts or control them, but she will defend herself so you'll have to be creative in how you restrain her."

Her.

Cameron looked out the window, keeping his thoughts to himself. Throughout his career. Both in the military and as a mercenary, Cameron had managed to have no fatilities involving women or children. He was very proud of such an accomplishment, especially in such a dangerous business as this.

But he had been forced to take females down before, and the man had his methods.

"Shouldn't be a problem." He said, even as Patrick parked.

Both men got out, Cameron pausing to survey the area. The airport, how he despised the airport. Mostly because of security, but it didn't help that every employee apparently had to be a jerk as a prerequisite.

TAG- Master_Vicky, airport group
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.