main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uber-Ed

Uber-Ed Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    IC: Jimmy Mason

Jimmy woke up startled. He then heard a knocking at the door. A very strong...something came from there. A feel from the door. Jimmy ignored it and looked at the clock. Oh ****! Dammit, I'm late again! Jimmy sprung up and then fell to the floor as his sheets clung to his leg. "Dammit!" he cursed them out loud. Jimmy got up and pulled on a pair jeans and a burnt orange texas shirt. Jimmy ran a comb through his brown hair to keep it from staying up. He pulled on some socks and shoes and grabbed his books.

Planning to ignore the person at the door, Jimmy swung it open in a run, then stopped dead in his tracks when he made eye contact with the person. Something about him made Jimmy feel at ease. Not like he was a chick or anything like that, but Jimmy could feel peace radiating from him. "I'm Jimmy Mason. Who are you?"

Tag: BLemelisk

2. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

As the theatre doors shut, Ar'Jar felt an odd ripple, and turned around. He found himself facing a young women, with dark hair. She smiled at him, as if acknowledging his presence, but something was different with her. Ar'Jar reached out with the force, and was suprised when he felt a spark. This women was force sensitive also, but did she now it? Ar'Jar probed a little more, and was suprised to feel strong mental shielding. She did know. He wondered for a minute wether it was chance they were here, when he felt something else. Something knew. Ar'Jar reached out to this knew disturbance, and found himself listening into a mobile phone conversation. He heard a voice, speaking in Arabic. (translation)

"The bomb is placed. It is set to go off in the interval."

TAG: Vicky

OOC: Do the SW films exsist in this rpg?

3. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Darius went quiet for a small amount of time
    looking at his watch then finally answered "Mongolia, sounds fun i'd be glad to pick him up, what time do i leave".

4. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Karen

Karen practiacally fell off of her seat on the fence, she jumped for she wasnt expecting him to just come running up like that! Hey! you have to tell me where you are! You have to tell me now,because I don't know how long I'll succeed to keep this image and everything, and I don't know how to find you again.TELL ME NOW! He yelled at her as he ran up. She just stared at him and blinked a few times. Was she dreaming, well right now she didnt really care! She jumped off of the fence and ran up to him and hugged him.

"I knew you would come!! I knew you would, but Daddy didnt beleive me!" She said happily as she hugged him. "You are going to save me arent you?!" She completely forgot about his question that he had asked but then she remebered. "Oh, yeah.. Im asleep, Im in London, England! but where am I right now? How will we get to London!?" She was so happy and she didnt even realize how mny questions she was asking but she just didnt even care, she now had another chance to live! "Oh, please, you have to save me!!" She said starting to tear up just a bit. "I dont want to die.."

TAG: Kasim

5. sami_ra

sami_ra Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2005
    IC: Kasim
    Kasim stayed there,unable to say anything,unable to move,while the girl was laughing,hugging him and holding his hand.She looked quite healthy now,except of the lack of hair,but Kasim knew this is not all real...well,it was real,but it wasn't real that way,well...
    Suddenly Kasim sensed something quite different...he felt as if he was being watched,or endangered.It was some kind of disturbance coming to him-he felt something was being arranged for him,someone was talking about him but he didn't know if this was good or bad.
    The strain was awful-first that strange condition and the meeting with the girl,and then this feeling...
    Kasim passed out.
    When he woke up,he was alone on the lawn,horses grazeing peacefully around.He jumped and towards the tent of the healer,with two words burning in his mind:"London,England"
    He rushed into the tent.
    "Give me what I've asked you about."
    The healer watched the restless boy with an uneasy look.
    "Kasim,it's not that easy to defeat ther cancer.Western people usually die with it.They poison and cut their bodies until the desparation takes it all.I've prepared something,but I don't know if it will be enough.Anyways,why do you want to help this girl?"
    Kasim looked back at the healer:"Because she is just like me.And I'll take what you have prepared.I don't have much time-I know this."
    TAG:Karen,Darius

6. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Karen

Karen stood there holding the boys hand! she was so happy he had found her and now all would be allright and she would get better and grow back her hair! Then all of a sudden the boy collapsed. Karen screamed and knelt down beside him trying to wake him up, but he wouldnt come back. Now what? has he gone to sleep or had he woken up?

"please, no dont leave me! I dont know how to wake myself up! I need to get back to London but I dont know how." she started to cry. she was completely alone again, that is all but the horses who were grazing peacefully in the feild. "This is like the Wizard of Oz!!! Im stuck in a dream and I cant wake up and I want to go home! I want my Daddy!!!" She screamed in the air to no one in particlar. "Please wake up.." she said leaning over the boy who had passed out. "I dont want to meet a talking lion, lions are scary! And I am worse off than Dorothy, I dont even have a dog to keep me company." She started bawling. She just sat there for the longest time kneeling over the boy with his head on her lap crying. "And I dont even know your name.."

Ofcourse now this was all in her dream. Little did she realize the reason as to why she couldnt wake up.

In London Childrens Hospital, a older doctor walks out of the emergency room and walks over to Karens father who is sitting in the waiting room with his face in his hands crying. "Sir," The doctors speeks softly bad sadly to her father. "Your daughter Karen has just slipped into a coma from unknown causes, We are doing all we can to save her but we fear we might lose her. I'm sorry..."

TAG: Kasim, Anyone else who may want to get involved with this subplot.

7. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    GM APROOVED

Name: Nathan Mena
    Current Place of Residence: Manchester
    Force sensitve: Yes
    If Yes, Light or Dark: Light
    Lightsaber description: N/A
    Immediate Family: Dad/patrick/Mum/decised
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: No
    Appearance: has a scar on his forehead
    --Hair: black
    --Eyes: blue
    --Clothes: Baggy blue jeans,black shirt and black hoody,duffs trainers black and stooded belt
    --Other: Pink wrist band
    Personality: cares for other people
    Bio: When Nathan was 5 his mum died in a terrorble car crash which he was in and now has a scar on his fore head and is menterly scared for life hes been kicked out of 2 schools.His dad worrys about him sometimes thinkin hes gonna become a bad person when hes older and trys to be there when ever he can.

8. goblin_fire

goblin_fire Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2005
    Valentina

Came back into the foyer of her studio carring a tray that was almost as big as she was. It was stacked full of cookies, cakes, teacups, a tea pot and other various things. She smiled at the young woman who had been sitting down on her uniquely designed couch.

Plunking the tray down onto the coffee table in front of the girl she said, "I hope you like herbal tea. That other stuff leaves me cranky as a stepped on wolverine suffering from PMS. But I find this fruity red rasberry tea calms me and makes me more like a kitten high on catnip. So what do you think? Oh I know the curtains are a bit much, I'll be getting rid of them on Tuesday. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to put lace with animal. It doesn't work you know. But then again I was distracted by this woman who had come into the studio wearing the most hideous hobo suit of some second hand designer. Not that you'd be interested in that, so come, come tell me about yourself. Your dreams, your hopes, your desires. I want to know all. Though before we start we really should get you something more stylish to wear. I think I have just the thing! Follow me dah-ling."

She then grabbed the girls arm and yanked her up off the couch in a slightly demanding way. They walked through several hallways and dimly lighted corridors. And the entire time Valentina rambled on and on about this fashion show in Milan and that fashion show in Prague.

"Really, dah-ling, super models are nightmares in elegant designs. Ah! And here we are!"

Tag: B

9. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: This is going to be a weird post. It's the same character, but at two different times. Just go by the tags, it's less confusing. ;) Oh, and as for the SW movies, I thought about it, and decided that yes they do exist, but they weren't as big as they are currently. It was just kind of written off as "another Sci-Fi movie". Not many people saw it.

And one more thing. To those of you who have not been "found" yet, or if you're not a jedi, have not been tied in somehow, post what you're currently doing even if it's just watching tv. You may not be part of the plot yet, but you're still in the game. Remember, you're on Earth. When are you not doing something?

IC: Victoria Cooper
    At home

"Mongolia, sounds fun I'd be glad to pick him up, what time do I leave".

Vicky tried unsuccessfully to hold back a laugh. "In a few hours. The ticket's being held for me, but our "friend" has it so she'll recognise you."

The higher ups had made a point to have a jedi at all of the airports where other Force sensitives were. Just in case.

Tag: Slanir_Tezneech

Victoria Cooper
    At theare

Vicky felt the probe and realized why the Force was going crazy. He was force sensitive too. But still, something was different, like he wasn't quite settled. She'd only felt this in someone once before, in a good friend. After falling away from the light for awhile, she came back claiming she was a "Grey Jedi". Vicky was of course skeptical. Riding the line, as she put it, was dangerous at best. They eventually grew apart, but Vicky never forgot the event.

Was it possible that the man sitting next to her was another of these Grey Jedi? Her thoughts were cut short, when she felt something else. Something pressing. She couldn't pinpoint though. As the curtains began to rise, she glanced around the room trying to find the source of the problem. Unconsciously, she placed her hand on top of the pocket on her coat that held her lightsaber.

Tag:Sith_Lords

10. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

"In a few hours. The ticket's being held for me, but our "friend" has it so she'll recognise you."

Darius smiled to himself "Ok Vicky i'll head down there before rush-hour, oh and it would be nice to see you somtime" Darius switched his phone between hands and kept speaking "I'll say goodbye now then, see you".

11. anikoju

May 17, 2005
    IC:

*Nathan got up out of bed and switched his cd player on it was a nice mornin he tought to him self*hmmmm sould i go out today neeeh*switches his pc and tv on in cause he get bored the sits back and types*

OOC:eek:h wait im doin that now hahaha

12. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Chuch

Church could feel the slight push of another mind. It was different, and he would never quite get used to the sensation.

He followed the feeling, and came up to a man.

This should be him, he thought.

TAG: Vick-ay

13. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

Ar'Jar took a flip phone out of his pocket, and ran into the lobby. He meanwhile sent a mental suggestion to the force sensitive, hoping she would understand. Bomb. Evacuate. Now In the lobby, Ar'Jar speedialed 1, and ended up speaking to his boss, Paul.

"Ar'Jar enjoying you-"

"No time. Theres a bomb. At the Electric Blue theatre. Terrorists. Get the bomb squad, i'll work on getting people evacuated. By my watch," Ar'Jar paused. "We have just over 25 minutes. Hurry."

"There'll be there ASAP. But, Ar'Jar, are you sure?"

"Certain, get here now."

"Roger."

Ar'Jar swore violently, and walked outside. How come nothing could ever go his way? Something always happened. He could hear police sirens in the distance, and thought. Ar'Jar walked back into the theatre, and leapt on stage.

"Everybody listen up. I am an officer for MI5, and we have recieved word of a bomb threat on this building. I ask you all to evacuate camly, and please don't panic."

As soon as Ar'Jar had finished talking, everyone started to run to the exits, screaming. Why didn't they listen?

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Justin Lam, Airport, North Carolina

A short round man in gray slacks and a soft yellow button-down shirt stood with a sign that had "LAM" written in big letters on it. As he made eye contact with him, a smile spread across his face as if he had known Justin all his life. He waited until the young man was right in front of him. Holding out his hand, he said with a slight southern accent, "Well hello there. You must be Mr. Lam. I'm glad you decided to take up our offer. You won't regret it."

Justin took the man's hand in his own and shook. "Yes, I am Mr. Lam. Thanks to the sentiment, but I'm sure I won't regret coming here. It's been a long time since I've been stateside." he stopped the handshake and looked around. "Also, where are we going?"

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

Montreal Airport, Montreal, Canada

"Hello Heinrich. I've been waiting for you."

Heinrich's hand slid into his coat and wrapped around the hilt of his lightsaber but he did not draw it out. "What do you want... Jedi, I believe is the term you call yourselves?" the German inquired in an accented English. He was ready to engage the man if he gave the wrong answer. His eyes briefly flickered over to the one standing near the trained Jedi. The man gave off no sensitivity but the muscles and his demeanor suggested that he was a killer and still dangerous. There was a third sensitive presence and he could feel it approaching.

How many of them are there?

TAG: Vicky, Valar, Penguinator, any others

16. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Victoria Cooper

As the supposed Force user got up, Vicky recieved a measage through the Force. Bomb. Evacuate. Now. Well that answered her question. She leaded over to Nathan. "The show has to be cut short. We have a problem."

He was about to ask her what was wrong, when Ar'Jar ran back into the theare and jumped up onto the stage. "Everybody listen up. I am an officer for MI5, and we have recieved word of a bomb threat on this building. I ask you all to evacuate camly, and please don't panic."

The audience did just the opposite. Everyone ran towards the exit. The room was filled with screams and shouts. Vicky turned to her husband and said, "Get out of here. I'll meet you outside."

"But..."

"Go!" with that she left him and, grabbing her lightsaber, hurried over to where Ar'Jar stood. "If this is a prank, it's a horrible one .Are you sure about that bomb?"

Tag: Sith_Lords

Patrick Warner

"What do you want... Jedi, I believe is the term you call yourselves?"

A deadly glint flashed in Patrick's eyes. It took all his control to stop himself from cutting off the man's air supply. "I am not a jedi. I'm no longer associated with those fools. I may use the Force, but not for their reasons. In fact, I've asked for your presence to put a stop to the jedi."

He turned his head towards the quickly approaching Robert Church. "Hello Mr. Church. Nice of you to join us." To everyone, he said, "I know all of you a curious as to why you've been asked here, and I assure you, your questions will be answered. But that can't be done here. We must go to a more secure area."

Tag: Valar, Penguinator, Mitth, DarthVercetti

BartSimpson-SithLord

"Also, where are we going?"

"Ah, I'm not allowed to disclose that. It's.... top secret. Confidential if you know what I mean. Don't worry though. It's not far. Follow me please."

The short man turned on his heel and headed at a quick pace towards the exit of the airport. A small white car was already waiting outside for them. The man helped Justin get his luggage into the trunk and then hopped into the drivers seat. "Oh, by the way I'm Hank. So you say you've been to the states before?"

He pulled out of the airport terminal and started down the road.

17. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Church

This was quickly degenerating into yet another tedious mission.

But the man had intrigued him. And the revelation that the Jedi actually existed would be of immense importance to MI-6.

Church was willing to follow this man, if only for more information.

TAG: Airport Group

18. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    IC: Jake Hanley

Jake sat at the table in the cafe for about another 15 minutes before deiding to leave. Jumping into his rental car his phone began to ring. Putting the phone to his ear as he took the car out of park, he spoke into the phone.

"Hello?".

"Hey Jake, it's Ryan."

Is was Jake's long time friend, Ryan Bettcher.

"Hey Betch, what's up?"

Betch paused before answering. "Well, we had quite a large party at your house last night."

"What did you do?"

"Well apart from the stains in the living room carpet, nothing."

"Well it better be clean by the time I get back." Jake closed his phone and roared around another corner. On the side of the road dozens of people were pouring out of some theatre, screaming and shouting their heads off. Jake pulled over to the opposite side of the road and got out of the car. Something was obviously wrong. He crossed the street towards the theatre...

TAG: people in theatre.

19. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    IC: Bob Dole
    Bob wasn't sure about this man, he seemed rather dangerous and sneaky.
    Bob looked at the man for awhile.
    Then he realised. Patrick was the reason he came to Montreal so he had nowhere else to go.
    "Where are we going?" he asked looking again at the strangely dressed man.
    For some reason, he didn't know why, but Bob felt safe in Patrick's presence.
    The overwhelming feeling of insecurity was fading but, still, he kept his guard up.
    'Be ready for anything' he told himself, knowing that at any moment something bad could happen.

TAG: anyone

20. Space_Chicken

Space_Chicken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    ic: jennifer

Jennifer had been happly walking past a quiet theatre looking at some shows she wanted to see when screams filled the air and people poured our. Jennifer got knocked over and fell into the wall. She made herself small so the people didn't trample her to death. Then she saw a familer head bobbing about in the crowd.
    "Nathan!" she screamed trying to get his attention.

tag: jake, ar'jar, nathan

21. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    IC: Ar'JAr Vena

"If this is a prank, it's a horrible one .Are you sure about that bomb?"

Ar'Jar sighed, and drew his lightsabers, igniting them. "That proof enough for you? You may have felt the same disturbance as I did earlier. It was a terrorist. He said that the bomb would go off in the interval. Reach out with your feelings. You can feel it, it has a force signature, not a blank one of a machine, but one of evil." Ar'Jar could see with the force, it was an essential gift he had. He centred on the bomb, and could see a patch of bright red numbers sorrounded by grey. "4.59"

22. sami_ra

Sep 17, 2005
    IC:Kasim
    Kasim knew he is short of time.Somehow he knew the girl is in trouble...except the cancer,which was a really big trouble.But there was something more...walking fast with the cures of the healer in hand he could feel her lost and alone.But why was this?She's probaly waken up already,he himself woke up...wait-he didn't wake up!He passed out.So what happened to her?
    Kasim went back to the fence where he was and tried to reach her.He tried to remember the sense he ahd exactly before seeing her on the fence but there was no result.He tried and tried again until he felt desparation and simply sat there with a blank look.
    Why couldn't he do it?It was the same lawn and the same fence,and the same Kasim,what was different?He couldn't reach again the place of their meeting.Finally he stopped trying and his mind relaxed,mixing with the wild,free mind of the horses.He saw the images they sent to each other-their minds were so different than the humans' ones.The horse felt the bond between everyhting better than the humans and they lived like living between two worlds all the time...wait!The horses were there while he was there with the girl...so if he can't find her,perhaps they will!
    He reached the mind of the white horse with his senses.The horse responded with a mind-caress.Kasim allowed his mind to touch the mind of the horse and sent out the image of the girl,as he remebered her staying on the lawn,and then set a task:
    "Show her the way back!Lead her home!"
    And then the boy jumped on his feet and ran home himself.

23. sami_ra

Sep 17, 2005
    "Father"-Kasim sttod up in front of the man,looking at him tenderly,-"I came to say good bye."
    "Oh,how offical my boy is"-the old man laughed,-"Are you going with the horses?"
    "No,father,I'm not.Asked my brothers to take care of the horses.I'm going far away.I can't wait anymore."
    "Kasim,what are you talking about?Are you well?"
    "Kiss my mother,Dad!"
    Kasim turned back and left the house,leaving his father amused and amazed.He was thinking about his strange son-he has always been acting in such a strange way,but he was a good boy.He will probably be back before the evening.
    But Kasim had another idea.He knew there was someone supposed to take care of him but he couldn't wait anymore!He had not ime,and if this one could not find him,Kasim will find another one,who will probably help him.What's going on,why doesn't anyone tell him?
    He felt his anger filling his mind,pulsing trough his venes,the feeling was so strong that he wanted to scream,and he felt power,so much power...!
    It was only a moment and then the anger was gone,but the feeling for power remained.
    Feeling slightly ashamed,Kasim went and went 5 km long until he reached the bus station.The bus would take him to the capital.He jumped in and took a sit.
    "Your ticket,boy"-said the driver.
    Kasim fastened his dark eyes on the eyes of the driver.
    "I don't need a ticket,"-he said.
    The driver stayed stuned for a moment and then smiled.
    "Yea,sure you don't."
    "I must go to England"...tought Kasim.
    TAG:Darius,someone dark,or anyone

24. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Justin Lam, North Carolina

"Ah, I'm not allowed to disclose that. It's.... top secret. Confidential if you know what I mean. Don't worry though. It's not far. Follow me please."

The short man turned on his heel and headed at a quick pace towards the exit of the airport. A small white car was already waiting outside for them. The man helped Justin get his luggage into the trunk and then hopped into the drivers seat. "Oh, by the way I'm Hank. So you say you've been to the states before?"

He pulled out of the airport terminal and started down the road.

Justin just shook his head. Of course it was confidential, it always was. As they walked out of the airport he began wondering if this is what happened to Otacon before being brought to Shadow Moses Island in Metal Gear Solid. Once outside he saw a fairly nice looking white car waiting for them. Well, at least we'll travel in a bit of style to wherever we're going. he thought to himself as he and the man began loading Justin's luggage.

After Hank introduced himself and asked his question, Justin laughed a bit. "Been to? I grew up in California. This is my country." he said as they began to drive down the road.

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

25. anikoju

May 17, 2005
    IC

Hmmmmmmm maybe i should go out for a bit*Logs off computer and goes for a walk,while walking down the street he sees some kids skatebording down the road towards his house.He continues walkin then walks into the shop and buys 1 coke bottle and walks out down to his house and sees the kids with skatebords out side his house*Emmmmmmmmmmm what are you doin outside ma house?
    Can we get a signerture please?
    Hahahahaha you've got to be jokeing im not famous and if this is a haox then its really funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.