main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

"Us, what do you mean us. I am an officer for MI5, nothing else. The only similarity between us" he spat the last word. "Is that we have a gift. Now please leave. Immediately. This area is off limits." Ar'JAR repeated. He than sent a mentle thought to Vicky. Meet me later at the Scarlet Cafe, London Street. We can talk safely there. Bring the others, if you must.

Ar'Jar frowned at the crowd gathering, and then saw police officers running through the door, accompinied by his boss. Go. Now

TAG: All involved

2. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Darius smiled as he took the ticket an picked up his duffle bag "Thankyou" Darius walked over to the terminal which was quite packed he glanced from the ticket to his watch then to the departure signs "Ahh well its Britan, always expect delays" he sat down and took out a book from his bag and started to read this was going to be a long 2 hours.

3. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Craig Spears

Mason's Apartment

Craig examined the kid that stood before him. He was nervous about something, possibly Mason was anticipating bad news from him; he was difficult to read. Spears however used as much as he could of the Force to apply an added sense of calm to scene, as a means of clearing the kid's mind.

"Ah, I can't be any later to class. Let's go get some coffee or something."

Craig chuckled, "Well if its not an important class or anything, let's go. You know any good cafes around here?

TAG: Uber-Ed

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Church

Poorly trained? thought Church.

"You're very quick to judge, Mein Herr." said Church quietly, "There may be more to us than meets the eye."

TAG: Anyone

5. sami_ra

sami_ra Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2005
    IC: Kasim
    Feeling absolutely shattered,Kasim wandered around the airport.He had never been here before.Their family rarely went to the city,mainly to buy supplies.Kasim didn't like the city and he felt isolated and stressed,hearing the roar of the departing planes and the buzz of the crowd.
    He didn't know how he will take the plane...he was thinking about this now.His power was not enough to *persuade* the clerk that he has a passport and a ticket.He knew he won't be able just to pass by and show some paper and say"Hello,this is my passport and this is my ticket."Not this time!He had to find another way.
    He lloked and the information panel and he saw that a plane from England will land soon.
    Interesting,he tought and suddenly he got the feeling it's important for him to be there when the plane comes.
    TAG:Darius

6. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    IC: Bob Dole

Bob was angry and confused at Mr. Holzdunkel.
    'How does he know that i have no training' He thought.
    but at the same time he was insulted at Mr. Holzdunkel's comment.
    'Poor choices, who does he think he is?' Jeremy thought angrily,
    'judging me, he doesn't even know me!'

TAG: Vicky, Penginator, Valar, Mitth

7. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    OOC:
    'Poor choices, who does he think he is?' Jeremy thought angrily,

My mistake By Jeremy I meant Bob
    I've been playing 'Operation Overlord' too much

8. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    IC: Jake Hanley

Jake stood up and faced the man who had been holding the mysterious torches. The man then unholstered his sidearm and pointed it at Jake. "I suggest you leave. Now."

"Whoa you hold up buddy, I ain't leavin' till I know what the HELL is going on here. What the **** just happened?"

Just then Jake thought he heard the man speak but din't quite hear it properly, it was almost as if he had sent his thoughts through somehow, but they weren't directed at him. What the hell was going on?

TAG: theatre people

9. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Darius stood up and boarded the plane it was a 1 hour flight to the airport where he would meet Kasim, he fell asleep on the plane being woke again as the beep for seatbelts on sounded, he clipped it on and sat back for the landing looking out the window at the landscape of Mongolia below, he was looking forward to meeting Kasim and he knew, or atleast hoped they would get on well.

The plane touched down and taxied into the terminal, the doors opened and Darius climbed off the plane and headed to the check-in where he would hopefully meet Kasim, looking at the crowd ahead and then to the photo he picked out Kasim instantly, walking up to him he tried not scare him he smiled and waved "Hello, i'm Darius nice to meet you"

TAG: Kasim

10. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: Vicky, just wanted to let you know that i will be making another character soon. non-jedi

11. sami_ra

Sep 17, 2005
    IC: Kasim
    Kasim mixed with the people who were waiting for the plane from England,feeling a bit confused and wondering why he is there,instead of looking for a way to obtain a passport and a ticket...an illegal way,of course.But his senses simply didn't allow him to move,his whole mind shouting inside him-"Stay there!"
    The plane landed and the first passengers appeared,looking around for known places.Kasim watched with sadness how the people from the plane meet their wifes,brothers,friends.
    And then,suddenly,a man with blue eyes went out of the stream and walked to Kasim.Kasim looked at him with awe,feeling the power and the goodness coming from him,unable to move,unable to speak.The man reached him and smiled.
    "Hello,I'm Darius nice to meet you."
    Kasim didn't know what to say but somewhow he knew the right decision was to confide this man.
    "Hello",-he said,-"Why did you come for me?What is it that makes me so different?Why can I do all these things?I must help a girl!Shall you take me to England?"
    TAG: Darius

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

Bookstore, Montreal, Canada

"You're very quick to judge, Mein Herr." said Church quietly, "There may be more to us than meets the eye."

"Oh I'm certain you have other skills that may give you a one in a million chance of surviving an encounter," Heinrich replied nonchalantly. "But if that power that you weld within is uncontrolled, untrained, you have little chance of winning against a Jedi or warding off their power attacks."

TAG: Vicky, Vercettie, Valar, Penguinator

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tonya Barrister
    Club Hollywood, Hollywood, California

Tonya stared at the marguee. It was simply not her night. None of the movies here, fit her taste..except for two of them, and they were two that she had worked on. She already KNEW how they would end. She snorted. "Maybe nextime..." she murmored as she moved from the theatre.

She looked up the street, and then down at her watch. She coudlnt stay out too late. She had a early date on the lot. But there were several clubs down here as well. She walked towards one of them, 'Club Hollywood.' Mostly a place for tourist, but it had good loud music, and decent seats. It was a fun spot. Perhaps after a few drinks, she could finally go to bed.

She paid a small fee, and walked in, grinning at the flashing lights and loud music. A throng of folks were already dancing and she even saw a few cute guys. Hmm. Perhaps things were looking up now.

She moved in, looking for a seat.

14. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    OOC i still waiting for master vicky to post after mine

15. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Sorry guys. The internet went out in my dorm. I'll get a post up soon. ;)

-Vicster

16. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Going away for the weekend. Won't be able to post anything, but I'll be back on Sunday.

17. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Darius was still smiling as he turned to Kasim "We need to talk more in private but all i can say at the moment is that you have a special gift, the gift of the Force, i'll be able to explain more back in England". He handed Kasim the spare ticket and passport he had and led him to the terminal sitting down he motioned for Kasim to sit down next to him "Just think of it as a holiday, you'll meet new people and hopefully make new friends" Darius looked to his watch noticing that they only had 1/2 an hour to go which was lucky Darius was starting to get a bit ticked off at all this flying.

18. sami_ra

Sep 17, 2005
    IC:Kasim
    Later in the plane,Kasim closed his eyes and and tried to relax and realise all the information he has just received.The Force,the people he will meet,the tasks before him.He realised he is a student now...what was the word the man said?-a padawan.He was full of emotions,he wanted to develop his abilities well and to be able to help his teachers and he hoped so much he will do fine,and somewehere deep in soul he remebered the moment when his anger got over him and feeling for strenght and power...he felt guilty.
    Then let his mind go deeper and thought about the girl.Was she well now,did the white horse succeed to lead her back?He let his mind touch the mind of the horse-he was good in this,his whole life was connected to the horses.He sent the horse an image of her and an imprint:"Take care of her-I'm coming."
    He opened his eyes-he could already see London below.
    "When will we meet the others?But listen,I have to do something in London first.There is a girl here,she is sick and she feels the Force too,and she is kind of a friend,you know..."
    and he started to tell his teacher the whole story about the girl from his dreams.
    TAG: Darius,Karen,anyone interested.

19. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Cameron Brieson
    The Bookstore

"Jedi," Cameron said calmly. "It's a word I've heard many times today, and apparently it carries either a lot of reverence, or a lot of disdain. To me, it's just a word. These people are just people, and that means they can be subdued, or can be killed."

He crossed both arms in front of his chest.

"I've been fighting against losing odds my entire life, and I haven't lost yet. I'm not about to break my perfect record on one of these "Jedi". Even if they scare you as much as it seems."

Turning away from the man, he glanced out a window and into the street, waiting for his employer's orders.

TAG- Heinrich, Master_Vicky, everybody else

20. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Darius widened his eyes at the story and chuckled as Kasim pronuonced it being a dream "Oh-no its far from a dream, what you had is a force preminition most likely, that shows your intune with the force quite well already" Darius paused and looked ou the window at London below "And this girl you speek of, we may visit her if you wish the more Jedi we find the better" Darius turned back to Kasim "Do you know where she is though, London is a big place".

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Heinrich Holzdunkel

Bookstore, Montreal, Canada

"I've been fighting against losing odds my entire life, and I haven't lost yet. I'm not about to break my perfect record on one of these "Jedi". Even if they scare you as much as it seems."

The hired gun turned away from him to look out a window. "Are you calling me a coward? You know nothing of our kind and what we are capable of. Perhaps I should enlighten you of one of those capabilities you may face against a Jedi."

With that said Heinrich raised his hand and lifted Cameron off of the ground and began to spin him quickly so that the hired man became dizzy and disoriented before he would drop him to the ground. He kept his hand on the hilt of his lightsaber just in case the man decided to be foolish and retaliate.

TAG: Valar, Penguinator, Vicky, Vercetti, and anyone else I am forgetting

22. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Cameron Brieson
    Falling from the spin

Before he could even respond form the man's taunting, Cameron was lifted from the ground and set to spinning. It took him completely by surprise, but only for a split second. He immediately began to change his perspective as he spun, so as not to become dizzy. A trick he had learned from low altitude drops in the Army. Don't think if it as spiraling to the ground, think of it as unwinding, correcting yourself. For some reason it worked for him, and he was able to hold on to his center of balance.

As the ex-Delta fell, he purposely exceeded the last spin to take his left side away from the man who had obviously attacked him. Threat would be answered with force. He slipped his right hand quickly into the fold of his jacket, drawing the small Glock handgun as he fell. He landed on his right side, rolling quickly onto the left in one smooth motion.

The gun went with him, coming to be aimed at the man who assaulted him, with such speed and subtlety that the man would have a hard time noticing that a weapon had even been drawn. Cameron fired immediately, the bullet directed between the man's kness, at the wall behind him. Even with a Jedi's speed, the attack would come so fast and without warning that it would be hard to parry the bullet.

It would be a show of skill, not an actual attack. The bullet flew, barring the man's action was, into the wall behind him. He had no intention of injuring someone who was helping him with his current assignment, even if that man didn't have the common sense for the same judgement.

TAG- Heinrick, others

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Justin Lam, North Carolina

"Oh! Well, gee. I guess I figured with you flying in from Japan and all..." he laughed. He turned onto a long dirt road, and from what it looked like, it appeared to go nowhere. Hank fiddled with the radio nob. "What kind of music do you like Mr. Lam?"

Justin chuckled nervously at Hank. It made him a little more comfortable, knowing that they hadn't known so much about him as to know his past and that he wasn't actually Japanese. It calmed him down a bit after that nervous laugh, even with them turning down the seemingly endless dirt road. "Let's see," Justin thought about the question. "Well, I am quite partial to Japanese music at the moment but none of that will be here in the States...Actually, could you find a nice talk radio? I'd like to listen to some news for a bit. Having been gone for so long, I've lost track of the happenings here."

TAG: Vicky

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Vicky says she's having computer problems right now and has asked me to post this update for everyone.

Ktala

Tonya sat, sipping her drink. She was finally starting to feel relaxed. Then it happened again.

You don't have to be afraid. You won't be harmed.

Sith_lords, Sabre_11, Space_Chicken

Vicky shook her head. "Not yet. I'll meet you there." to Jake, she said, "Wait outside for me. We have to talk."

Without waiting for answer from either of them, she ran over to where she felt Jennifer's presence. She found her knocked out on the floor. Vicky checked her pulse, then looked around and spotted some medics. "I need some help over here!" she called out.

Mitth, DarthVercetti, Master_Valar, Penguinator

Patrick held up a hand and stopped Cameron's movement. Then he sent Heinrich an irriated glare. "Gentlemen, there's no need to fight. Everyone in this room was chosen for one reason or another. Their amount of training has nothing to do with it. Now let's get down to business. Rule number one: at all costs, do not kill the target. They're of no use to us dead. Do whatever you have to to restrain them, but if they die, so do you."

He gave them all stern looks.

"Rule number two: try not attract too much attention to yourselves. The last thing we need is a bunch of media. Now you'll be split up into groups. Heinrich your target is Darius Flint. He's experienced, but you shouldn't have a problem with him. Bob and Church, you two will have Craig Spears. Be careful, he's not only trained in the Force, he's also an FBI agent. Cameron, your target is Victoria Cooper. Even with the Force blocking device, she'll be a hard target. I'd suggest using her husband as bait.

"When you have secured your targets, bring them to me. Any questions?"

anikoju

"Have you ever flown on a plane before. I remember my first time. I was scared out of my wits!" he said with a laugh.

The man was huge, but he seemed like more of a gentle giant. He'd make for good protection if anything.

OOC: I think that's everyone.

25. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Thanks Mitth. So since this went through, I guess everything's back to normal.

-Vicster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.