main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Worlds Colliding; All Time Love Vader/OC Vader/Padme AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_heart_Padme, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whoa! Must you leave us in suspence like this?!?!

-Commander Tharen-

2. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I'll bet that Breha will not be breathing much longer. I forgot that Vader is suitless.... I love the description of the blond god and how he sobbed as he reached the door. Be merciful to Breha. It's not really her fault.

3. Anakin_heart_Padme

Anakin_heart_Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2005
    Vader

She shrieks turning round, trembling
    ?Oh...Oh...? the blood drains from her face as Leia squawks in impatience waving her fists
    ?Please....?
    ?Leia? I breathe
    DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I hear her voice squeal in my head her fists waving madly, I smile at her gently
    ?Hello darling? I coo to her, this pleases her; she smiles her beautiful eyes glowing at me; as the troopers march in Breha squeaks at them
    ?Sir?? murmurs one marching forward to take Leia
    ?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? I wail everyone of them jump, and everything stops all eyes on me, silence all around, all you can hear is the sound of breathing I turn to look at the offender rage filling my vision
    ?You dare...?
    ?Sir?? he murmurs shaking in fear
    ?How DARE you?? I breathe stalking forwards ?No one shall touch my daughter before me?
    ?Sir...I Sorry....?
    I turn to him, crushing his neck quickly, that traitorous bitch begins to sob as he slumps to the floor lifeless. I clench my fists to stop the trembling
    ?Leia? her name a choked rasp, she is impatient for me, my heart is pounding I long to hold her, but the torment is there I so long want to rip the bitches heart out, but I will not subject my angel to such things, and there is so much to be said between us two Father and Daughter, two thirds of a whole
    ?Angel...? I rasp, Breha gasps as I fall to my knees ?Give her too me? I murmur
    ?B-but...? she stills as Leia strains towards me, cooing happily, the troopers aim guns at her head, she trembles complying with my command
    ?Oh my darling...my sweet darling...my angel...? I wail my vision blurring as for the first time I feel the softness of her skin against mine, and my heart pounds loudly in my chest. I shudder closing my eyes as the tears fall like acid burning the skin as she is slowly eased into my arms. I sob as I feel the warmth of her breath, her skin, her very vitality scorching me branding me. She wriggles happily, as I look at her through a haze of tears, cradling her gently, as gently as possible, as she is one of the most precious things in the entire universe
    ?Hello...hello...? I smile rocking her gently she smiles at me. I tense as I feel something prod my shoulder
    I turn with a growl, laughing as I see what it is
    ?The pretty? Leia coos ?Leia?s pretty...?
    She snuggles against me, gurgling
    ?Daddy has a present for you Princess?
    She is pleased
    ?Do you want to see?? I whisper
    YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES her voice chants in my mind
    ?Leia likes presents? I laugh rubbing our noses together
    LIKE DADDY PRESENTS BEST
    I shake as her words penetrate
    ?Oh darling? I murmur rocking her, I unfold my cloak reaching inside, chuckling as her eyes widen at the holo projector
    Pretty?
    ?Yes...? I murmur folding her into my cloak, close to my breast, close to my heart
    ?Our pretty? I coo to her ?Yours and Mine...? as I click it on
    Leia gasps eyes wide as it floats above us bathing us in it?s light, our shining angel
    MOMMY! She squeals straining for it
    ?Take it darling,? I murmur, turning I gasp as I see them take a white basket in
    ?Where??
    The troopers shuffle
    ?We thought...?
    ?But how?? I mutter in confusion, then it strikes me it was from here ?No!!?
    ?But Sir...?
    ?Nothing from this place!? I hiss
    Leia squeaks
    ?What angel?? I murmur she strains towards her crib; I smile at her, nodding one of the troopers forward they pull out a bear of some sort
    ?You want that...?? I laugh wriggling her fists, she grasps my fingers happily
    FLUFFY
    ?Oh? I nod, shooting a glare at the snickering trooper he smothers his laughter placing the bear in the crib
    ?Sir??
    ?What?? I hiss
    He hands me the blanket
    I smile, feeling it I rub it over my face, unwrapping Leia from the cloak I press her into the blanket with trembling fingers
    ?This was your Mommy?s...yes it was...yes it was...? I laugh as she clutches it in her fists

4. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That Vader dude is cruel.

-Commander Tharen-

5. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Damn, Leia's one messed up kid. [face_worried] I hope Breha makes it through this okay, though I doubt that'll happen.

6. Amidala66

Jul 14, 2005
    I absolutely love how you ended the chapter. It was perfect because it shows how evil Vader can be.

I just loved this.

7. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    Breha

?Please...? I swallow trembling as his lightsaber buzzes to life, a flash of fire
    ?That?s right beg? he laughs
    ?I...I....? I stutter as he swings the lightsaber over his head
    ?PLEASE!!!? I scream
    He just laughs
    ?It wasn?t me!? I howl as he swings the lightsaber round, laughing cruelly as I sob as it buzzes mere millimetres from my throat
    ?What?? he murmurs pushing it forward, taunting me, withdrawing it slightly, and just as I begin to breathe easy again, thrusting it at my throat
    ?Bail...? he screams as he hears my husbands name, he growls throwing his head back, I whimper as I see his eyes blaze red as they look into mine again
    ?He is doomed? he rasps in a voice that is not his own
    ?I had nothing to do with it? I plead helplessly shrieking as he walks forward to grab me
    ?So you sell him out do you??
    ?I didn?t know? I whimper
    ?Yes you did...? he snarls
    ?I didn?t know what to do, the more I thought of...?
    ?Thought of what?? he snarls
    ?Giving her back....?
    He laughs, I scream as his boot crushes my hand I slump to the ground, pleading through numb lips, there is a fiery flash of red, and then soul searing pain
    ?Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? I scream as I look at one arm, the wrist a bloody stump
    ?Oh Dear God!!? I scramble away as far as I can, it just makes him laugh more, he raises his foot, and kicking the lifeless appendage away, I shriek as I see my own fingers skitter towards me
    ?Please...? I beg again as he stalks towards me ?Please...mercy...?
    ?Mercy? Like you gave me, when you stole my baby from me?
    ?It wasn?t me...it was him...?
    ?Bail?
    ?He and....?
    ?OBI WAN!!!? he roars, I shriek as the walls begin to tremble ornaments flying off
    ?They made the decision without me...I....I...please...God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? I wail as I feel the tread of his foot on my other hand
    PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!? I scream to no avail another flash of red and that to is gone to me, I have moments to live I fear, that is if he doses out his brand of ?mercy? and his rage is quick and kills me now, I hope it is so, but fear it will not and he will torment me till sunrise he kicks me backwards and I sprawl on my back useless tears trickle down my cheeks as my handless arms lay barren at my side, I whimper as I feel the saber buzz along my thigh, dear God No...Not that, he will cut me to pieces and I will feel every lash I scream as he raises the saber
    ?I can lead you too him!? I wail, sobbing as I give my husband over to the Darkest Lord of them all
    ?Please...Mercy??
    My Life or My Husbands?

8. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

^^^ that is all I have to say.

9. Amidala66

Jul 14, 2005
    ]-} That was chilling. If he is cutting up Breha like that, Bail and Obi Wan are going to be kebabs.

He is definately all Vader now.
    Nice job Anna.:)

10. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    Vader

She sighs with relief as I lower the lightsaber I need not worry she is not going anywhere
    I turn as I sense my Leia's disgust, with a smirk to the bloodied woman i step towards her
    "Leia angel?" I croon to her, she is holding her bear, her fluffy, looking utterly adorable. She smiles at me
    "What troubles you sweetheart?" I soothe her frown with the pad of my thumb
    HER
    "Do not fret angel, Daddy will deal with her" I whisper she is pleased, but still her disgust remains
    MOMMY
    My heart leaps
    "What about her angel?"
    SHE WOULD NOT DO THAT
    "What?"
    SHE WOULD RATHER DIE
    "Don't!" I plead raking a hand through my hair, the thought of my Padme and death is too raw
    SHE WOULD NOT BETRAY YOU...
    I open my eyes quickly, By Gods she was right, that weak bitch that lay whimpering in the corner, my revulsion for her trebles. My Padme would not betray me thus, she would feel the sword and yet her lips would stay clamped I know it in my soul, she would willingly give her life for me...and I for her..The bitch will die, but first she will lead me to her husband

11. Amidala66

Jul 14, 2005
    Thanks for the pm about this update.
    I had a feeling that Vader wasn't going to spare Breha. It's just not in his nature. How old is Leia in this story? she is pretty powerful for a baby.

12. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    S'OK, Leia is still only a few months at the moment, Yes she is very powerful, but I think it works better that way for this story, *cough cough* saying no more ;)

13. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    i never thought of vader as a sociopath before[face_thinking]

14. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    You have to admit even in the trilogy Vader had some qualities of a sociopath]-} a bit in this I'll admit apart from the lack of guilt and ability to love, because after all it is called All Time Love ;)

15. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    Vader

"Take her to the ship!"
    One of the troopers, looks down at her severed hand for a momen, as if hypnotised
    "I said..."
    He snaps out of it quickly
    "Sir....yes Sir..."
    That was more like it
    "Thank you...." she whispers tears leaking down her face, she is most pitiful, she sickened me
    "Do not thank me yet..." I snarl
    "I swear I did not..."
    "Swear all you like madam..."
    "it was for the best..."
    I swallow fighting the urge to rip her throat out
    "The best..."
    "Bail said..."
    "Yes..." I whisper to her, she shrieks as I grab her hair "tell me what Bail said?"
    "H-he said..."
    "Go ON!"
    "H-he said that what he did was for the best..."
    "How is separating a child from it's parent 'for the best'are you insinuating that I am..."
    "No...No...Nooo!" she wails quickly as I growl at her
    "Then what?"
    "the Emperor..." she babbles
    "What has he to do with it?"
    "He would kill her..."
    "NEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!" I Roar at the thought, he would not touch a curl on my princess' darling head
    "He would..." she babbles "He...Padme..."
    "WHHHHHHAT?" I roar
    "Bail..."
    "Tell me!" I hiss
    "H-he said that, The Emperor seduced you to the darkside with hopes of saving..."
    "Padme..." I mutter the pain flashing through me as always
    "He lied...he never..."
    I KNOW!!! my mind rages, and he will pay for that crime, pay dearly
    "Intended to save Padme..."
    "How do you know this?"
    "He told you he could save her, but once he had you in his grasp...he told you, that together you would find the way..."
    "How do you know this?" I roar, she trembles as I grasp her throat
    "I..."
    I did not need the answer
    "OBI WANNNNN!"
    "H-He said that...if Leia was discovered...you would lose focus...you would not be his disciple any more, and he would...." I growl squeezing her throat till she loses conciousness making sure she is not dead, not yet
    "HE WILL NO HARM HER!!" I roar
    Leia whimpers
    "Darling!" I cry rushing to her "Do not fret honey...Daddy will protect you..." I soothe, she calms slightly
    KILL HER
    "Not yet angel...she is too useful"
    She is dissatisfied
    "Do not worry, she will pay soon enough...I will cut her to ribbons the traitorous bitch..." I laugh as I picture our descent against Bail Organa, and the moment he realises his wife has betrayed him. I will send him a token just so he knows that his time has come, his doom has arrived would he face it like a man I wonder? But what token to send Her head,or her heart?
    BOTH
    Leia! I laugh stroking her chin, my heart melts as she grasps my finger
    "You are wicked angel..." I laugh "But I like it..." I murmur imaging Bail's face as he opens his present
    "Oh my darling..." I lift her up, "You are my blessing, nothing will part us again..." I vow kissing her cheek "Now we have to leave soon...You get some rest..." I murmur kissing her cheek tucking her into her blanket,
    FLUFFY
    "He's there beside you..." I soothe
    DADDY KISS FLUFFY
    "What?" I laugh "I'm a Dark Lord of the Sith...we don't kiss Fluffy's..." I whisper, waving my hand, and all the troopers leave, thanking my lucky stars they don't hear, laughing despite myself
    PLEASE
    "Well OK..." I murmur "but this is between you and me...Daddy has a reputation to uphold" I whisper with a chuckle dipping my head I quickly kiss the bear
    LOVE YOU DADDY She yawns adorably, her eyes closing I strok her soft curls as she drifts into the land of dreams I fight the tears
    "Love you too Princess" I croon a soft lullaby too her as she sleeps

16. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    That scene would have been so cute. But knowing how twisted those two are just ruins the whole thing. Very good.

17. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um....like father like daughter i guess.

Loooking forward to more!

-Commander Tharen-

18. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    yep...Dark Lord of the Sith kissing fluffy! there's no better dad in the world!

19. Amidala66

Jul 14, 2005
    Thanks for answering my questions Anna.

The sight of Vader kissing Fluffy is going to make it very hard for me to watch the movies again. Leia is pretty evil IMHO. They are a great pair.

20. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    Vader

I place the basket down it is too cumbersome, I need to hold her. Smiling at my own foolishness; I ease her into my embrace. I tense as she stirls gently
    "Sssh" I coo softly to her as she murmurs
    DADDY? her eyes open for a moment, blinking uncomprehending
    "Sssh it's alright" I soothe
    HMMM
    She mumbles and is quickly asleep again. I stroke her soft hair as I fold her into my robe to keep her warm, she wriggles again, cooing with contentment. With one final kiss to her soft skin I head to the ship
    "Where are we..." booms a trooper
    I glare at him as I feel Leia stir, how dare he wake my precious baby, he jumps back as her arm reaches out to stroke my face seeking reassurance, he jumps back. I curse
    "It's a baby you fool..." I snap
    "Uh yes Sir...Sorry Sir..." he mumbles
    Ugh why must I be stuck with these idiots!
    "Get the ship ready..."
    "Where are we going?"
    "I don't know yet" I murmur, we just needed Breha to give the directions
    DADDY? Leia's head peeks out of the robe, looking around
    "Sleep darling" I murmur to her as I step aboard
    WHERE ARE WE?
    "This is Daddy's ship angel..."
    OOOH
    I laugh as she is now fully alert
    "I take it madam would like the grand tour?" I tease with a chuckle, she makes no answer staring at the trooper, trying to grab his gun
    "No...No not for Leia..." I laugh "I think you're going to be quite a handful young lady..." I murmur as I carry her inside

21. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Leia is cute, even if she is kinda evil.

Looking forward to the next update. :D

-Commander Tharen-

22. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    it's sad to know that even though she is being cute and adorable now, she's already twisted up inside.

23. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Hate to break it to you, Anakin, but your father and grandfather have you beat.

24. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    [hl=black]Vader [/hl]

"Leia!" i laugh as she jiggles in my embrace eyes wide
    OOOOH
    "Oh-ho What have you seen now?" I laugh stroking her curls as she strains for something
    ME WANT
    I laugh again
    "What do you have your eye on...?" I laugh huskily as she wails trying to get whatever has caught her eye
    PRETTY
    "Hmmm?" I murmur as she grasps hold of it
    OOOH
    "Oooh show Daddy?" I murmur as she wriggles something in her chubby fist I peel her fingers back I chuckle as I see a small stone, pink faceted shimmering in her tiny fist
    "That's a jewel honey"
    PRETTY
    "Mmmmhmmm" I agree
    ME KEEP
    "Yes honey..." I shake my head, it must have fallen loose from somewhere, one of the troopers probably stole it on a raid. I close my eyes pressing my lips to her head, she reminded me so much of my Padme, My Padme..with her elaborate shimmering gowns, and hair I could never understand why she needed to wear them, she was exquisite as she was, she was the most radiant woman in all the universe, supposing she was wearing sackcloth and ashes she would outshine them all any day. Leia grumbles as the pink jewels slips from her fingers i catch it just in time with a sigh
    "Uh-oh.." I tease wriggling it at her
    ME JEWEL She strains for it
    "You'll have to be careful with it" I murmur
    YES DADDY
    I shake my head, as she closes her fist over it wriggling it triumphantly, then an idea strikes me
    "Give it to Daddy honey" I murmur
    ME JEWEL
    "Daddy will make it into a present for you...so you can have it with you always"
    OOOH
    That pleases her
    DADDY CLEVER
    "Why Thank you" I murmur as I take it pocketing it for safe keeping now
    "Where were we...?"
    DADDY FLY
    "Oh Yes...Will Daddy show Leia how to fly?"
    YESYESYESYES
    "OK...but you leave the stormtroopers be this time...you were very naughty knocking them over like that..." I murmur in secret awe of her use of The Force
    BUT THEY'RE STUPID DADDY
    "I know honey"
    SHOULD JUST BE ME DADDY, MOMMY
    I tense, stiffening, the tears return as they always do
    "It will be honey...It will be one day
    "

25. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    I have a feeling Leia is going to turn into a brat. This is just getting more and more creepy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.