main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY WORST ACTING IN THE PREQUELS.........

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, Mar 6, 2008.

?

WORST ACTING IN THE PREQUELS.........

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. JAKE LOYD

16.7%
  2. HAYDEN CHRISTIANSON

41.7%
  3. NATALIE PORTMAN

8.3%
  4. JIMMY SMITTS

16.7%
  5. SAMUEL L. (INSERT NICKNAME HERE) JACKSON

8.3%
  6. OTHER

8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Boards been dead, thought we needed something to discuss. Come'on people let make this an active forum!

I think at anygiven point one could argue any of these four. (I KNOW THERE WAS HORRIBLE DIALOG FOR EACH) If you had to pick one as the worst though who would it be?

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Yeah, really hopes this gets the boards active again. It's been so long. Everybody, keep in mind - not the worst actor or actress in real life - just the worst actor in the prequels. Even if it was George's dialog.

3. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    Hayden's simply terrible.

Awful awful awful.

In everything.

4. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Normally love Natalie. In this, though, for the "vaguely hideous" episode 3 balcony scene ALONE must she pay with a bad acting label. That was AWFUL! argh. can't say enough how creeped out I was when she turned around, brushing her hair! Then the picnic scene. I know it wasn't their fault they had to act with bloated cow ticks. But come on! Hayden was bad there too.

I would just like to say, shame on you, tkytrooper. Jake is just a kid. lol

5. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    Just a kid who really hasn't "acted" or been in anything since. lol All these were bad at times. All of them!

6. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    But Natalie was worse. This is my poll now. This is totally my poll.

(I love her in pretty much everything else. Just not the balcony. It haunts my dreams.)

7. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    I'm starting to get worried about you TKYNardo.

8. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    Damn. I know. I did it again. ****.

9. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I voted for other, R2D2 was horrible as a droid, and when George would yell "Go" he would stop the whole scene and beep "I need action, it's like a mechanism" pv

10. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    LMAO! "Go" is not the same as "Action".

11. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Yeah, he was so accustomed to "Action", anything else destroyed the character he had concentrated on so hard to channel. It wasn't enough for him to just slap on the dome and "become" R2. It was much deeper than that and only the sound of a strong "action" could pull that preparedness from within and out into the camera he so adored. LMAO!

12. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    That was beautiful man. pv

13. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    hayden was so horrificly bad, and you know what's funny about, he was so bad(almost kirk bad) that the voice actor in the clone wars cartoon was able to pull him off. i rewatched them all today and the whol time, i'm like wow! this kid could act as hayden better than hayden could. plus i agree somewhat with PV, i thought the lil comedic habits of R2 were a LIL over done in ep3. idk what you guys are talking about the balcony scene in 3. well, the only thing i'm thinking about when i see natalie portman is....well, that's prolly not appropriate. /sigh natalie portman....

oh, Samuel Jackson couldnt be bad even if he went thru a movie directed by Brett Ratner. now, mace in clone wars was stoooopid, and the actor needs lessons from hayden. you kno i beleive jake lloyd had a hard time acting b/c george was like "hokay, you gotta make it really appear that a tall, anorexic, orange, frog/fish that has a drug problem, is really in the picture." hehe, i hate jarjar w/ a passion. if i was anakin, i coulda been seduced by the dark side so easily once i found out i could force lightning that amphibian....mmmmmm, frog legs. back to jake, obviously had a hard time being on stage w/ such a great dude Liam Neeson, also the fact that Qui-gon was the greatest jedi, that's right i said it.

hmmm, i think that covers it

LT

14. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    I just got done watching the PREQUELS over again with my wife and family, so I have a fresh perspective on how much HAYDEN SUCKS. My wife HATES episode 1 with the exception of Jar Jar so those two things cancel each other out. She fell asleep during the clone wars part of clone wars. And after watching episode 3 tonight, she immediately wanted to watch A New Hope. So we've come a long way.

15. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Thats awesome man, which leads us to worst actor of the OT, I vote James Earl Jones, he never showed up on set, it was almost like he was just phoning it in. pv

16. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    which makes the dark lord so much more awesome!

17. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    oh yeah, worst acting in OT....my lil, dark soul says...EWOKS. gawd, i hate ewoks. why put such an evoltionary galactic blunder in the film. I believe the only way they defeated the troopers is that the rebels gave them illegal steriods like the ones Clemens uses, lol. my vision of a perfect afterlife is sitting in hell watching all the ewoks and jarjar on a spit turnin ever so slowly, muahahahahaha. now that's not to say the dwarves in the movie were not awesome, they were. but seriously. tribal teddy bears with no facial expressions. nubnub.....

18. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I voted Sam Jackson. Not because he's a bad actor. He did great in the PT. I just think Obi-Wan's a better Jedi.[face_whistling]

19. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I voted for Jimmy Smits. Hayden had a much bigger role and failed many times but Jimmy Smits was just constantly bringin everybody down.He did have a really hot assistant if i remember correctly but he also had a really lousy turtleneck.Thats why Alderann was destroyed.bad turtlenecks will do it every time.

20. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    "Do you want another target? A fashonable target? Then name the SYSTEM!"
    -Moff Tarkin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.