main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Worst characters in TCW?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darkskar95, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Poe

Darth_Poe Jedi Padawan

Feb 20, 2013

Quirkiness101 likes this.
  2. Quirkiness101

Quirkiness101 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 9, 2013

I could barely finish that...>.>
    What sick monster of hell created this?

3. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    It's Robot Chicken, and it's bloody hilarious. [face_laugh]

There's three Star Wars specials, I'd recommend them if you haven't seen them.

Darkskar95 likes this.
  4. Darth_Poe

Darth_Poe Jedi Padawan

Feb 20, 2013
    There are many sick people in the world, but it's the person who created Jar Jar in the first place who's the sickest of them all.

07jonesj likes this.
  5. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    No, fact of the mater is. Hes my chairman. Doesnt matter who started the war, who finished it, why its being fought. All I know is that it's my chairman in battle, and he gets killed. He gave me a dying wish as well. I did not agree with him, however he's still my leader and I'm not gona betray him for other people.

One thing I did agree with chairman cho on, was when he asked Chuchi this.... "Im willing to lie down my life for my people, time to ask yourself, are you willing to do the same?" The answer would be most certainly no from her perspective. Which is something I can't respect from someone who is working in public service.

6. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Would you follow Sidious' orders, just because he's your leader?

Following a leader blindly is dogmatic, and if the orders are obviously questionable, stupid. There's a reason you can relieve someone from duty. If somebody's dying wish is to wipe out an entire race, I'm not going to follow that through just because he was dying. I have to admit, I didn't think I'd ever meet/e-meet somebody who agreed with Chairman Cho. He was written to be unlikable, it was over-the-top in places!

On Chuchi, she seemed capable of risking her life in Sphere of Influence, only that time she was doing so for a good cause.

7. Quirkiness101

Jan 9, 2013
    Dunno, I don't really expect my congressmen to lay down their lives for our country. That's the whole point of having soldiers.

The Shadow Emperor and 07jonesj like this.
  8. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    I also don't expect my politicians to stand on the frontlines, shouting continuously, "Wipe them all out! All of them! Filthy savages!". :p

9. Quirkiness101

Jan 9, 2013
    On the contrary, we maybe could use a policy like that over here :p

07jonesj likes this.
  10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Grievous - only because he is depicted as a coward

Petro - Arrogant and cocky, and selfish son of a gun

Aurra Sing - Don't know, just don't like her

11. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    I can come up with 5:
    • Tan Divo
    • Ziro
    • Lee-Char
    • Nuvo Vindi
    • Chi Cho
    On the contrary, here are my 5 favorite original TCW characters:
    • Bo Katan
    • Riyo Chuchi
    • Savage Opress
    • Cad Bane
    • Hondo
    I think Riyo Chuchi is a magnificent character- She combined with both Ahsoka and Padme very well. I'd love to see her in the next season of the Clone Wars.

Bo-Katan, Nubbs and 07jonesj like this.
  12. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Many of the characters introduced in TCW are bad characters. I do not even know where to start...

13. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    nope because that would be betraying the jedi.

14. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    This thread amuses me.

Worst characters:

Ahsoka
    Padme
    All of the clones, but especially Cut Lawquane, Rex, Fives, 99, Waxer and Jesse
    Lux
    Satine
    Lee-Char
    Peppi Bow
    Riyo Chuchi and Chi Cho
    Rush Clovis
    The Ones on Mortis
    Ima-Gun Di
    Quinlan Vos
    Nuvo Vindi
    Chief Lurmen
    WAC-47
    Gascon

15. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    I was thinking about the situation and I realized something I could tell you to better explain my situation...

Okay here's an IRL example. My nebor needed help from my dad, to move some of his furniture out cause my nebor was moving away. So my dad made a deal with him that he could put his stuff (mattress, desk) on the street in front of our house, and it would sit there for 2 weeks before it was big items garbage day or whatever.

So when my mom gets home and sees that, she gets upset and doesnt like it. Says he is taking advantage of us, and it blocks room for people to park since we often have visitors. So my mom is getting her jacket on (Shes very small) and about to go out to move this stuff by herself. I know my dad and the nebor made the deal... however my mom is going out there to move it regardless. what do i do? of course I go out there and help her without a second thought.

Thats how I feel about this situation. Do I agree chairman should have attacked the tals? no... Does that mean i dont help him fight? of course not. Hes my friend and ally and chairman. Im going to try to protect and help him as long as possible, not go about sneaking and contacting ppl off world to stop the conflict and leave him hanging out to dry with no reinforcements. Once the situation blows over, then pursue peace. But once theyres already a battle on Im not gona betray my chairman and leave him for dead.

16. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    There's a big difference between a mattress and needless death.

17. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    Of course... But in this situation there was going to be death regardless. The battle already started. You either choose the Tals or the Clones and Chairman. I'd pick the chairman over the tals...

18. Nubbs

Nubbs Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2013
    The Lurmens bug me for some reason.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure why because its been so long since I've seen this episode. Maybe because they were hogging the episode when I could have been watching Aayla do cool stuff. I just remember being annoyed by them.

Also, WAC and Gascon.

Togruta and Spazmatron like this.
  19. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    All the Nuvo Vindi hate in this thread makes me sad. You don't know if the Blue Shadow Virus deserved to be murdered! He was fighting for inter-viral-species civil rights!

Yeeaaahhhh, yeah, yeah, yeahyeahyeah, yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!

20. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    I'd pick Pantoran national interests over the Chairman.

Which, of course, is what Chuchi did in the end. Even from a gung ho ultranationalist perspective, Cho was doing something extraordinarily ill-advised.

21. Darth_Poe

Darth_Poe Jedi Padawan

Feb 20, 2013
    The way I see it Grevious is like a predatory animal, whenever a situation has the odds against him he backs off and waits for another opportunity to strike.

22. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I was watching some of Ep. III with the commentary on last week, and there's this quote from George Lucas about how he wanted to depict General Grievous that perfectly aligns with his depiction in TCW. I just need to get the exact quote.

23. Quirkiness101

Jan 9, 2013
    The lurmens were one of my favorite alternate species D:

24. Darth_Poe

Darth_Poe Jedi Padawan

Feb 20, 2013
    I didn't like the Lurmens too. They're just Lemurs with some of the letters in their name switched around. What's next for unoriginal aliens in TCW, alien Sugar Gliders called the Gugar Sliders?

25. Quirkiness101

Jan 9, 2013
    F-ING WANT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.