Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Darkskar95, Feb 25, 2013.
Now THIS is more like it.
Yeah, that's the ticket. Maul jumps up like a moron and gets shot in the face, whilst Savage uses his brain and uses a defensive stance.
Now who's the apprentice?!?
Oh my, can Lord Savage forgive me? ..............................
Perhaps you can show your devotion to the character of Savage Opress and answer these simple questions:
1. Who are Savage's brothers?
2. Is Savage older or younger than Maul?
3. How many horns has Savage lost in the series? And which ones? And in which episodes?
4. Name all of Savage's Jedi victims. Including the ones in the graphic novels/comics he's appeared in.
5. What shape is tattooed on the small of Savage's back?
6. Who are ALL of the named characters killed by Savage with his war axe?
7. What is the name of Savage's mother?
8. What physical feature of Savage suggests poor grooming in males?
9. What is the name of the Jedi Padawan who lost a hand to Savage?
10. What are the first words spoken by Savage onscreen?
So after calling Savage one of the 3 most characters you hate on this show you want to be one of his fans? Doesn't make sense....
And you continue to lie about savage being dead, when in fact he lives through his brother maul... who....mark my words.... WILL have his revenge on Sidious SOMEHOW
1. Who are Savage's brothers? Maul and Ferel
2. Is Savage older or younger than Maul? Older
Nevermind I am not worthy of being a fan of Savage Opress. .................
My dislike for Maul stems in the fact that he's voiced by Starkiller. And I have a deep irrational hatred for Starkiller. He is the only character in the entire series that I hate. I can't even look at the name Sam Witwer without just tensing and wanting to punch something, lol.
Great actor and all, but...ugh, Starkiller.
Starkiller, isn't that apprentice who somehow help form the alliance against the empire?
1. Who are Savage's brothers? Maul and Feral.
2. Is Savage older or younger than Maul? Older. But not by much.
3. How many horns has Savage lost in the series? And which ones? And in which episodes? Two, both of the topmost left ones, Witches of the Mist and Revival. He lost the tip of his frontmost one in Witches of the Mist as well.
4. Name all of Savage's Jedi victims. Including the ones in the graphic novels/comics he's appeared in. Halsey, Knox, Salmara, Adi Gallia.
5. What shape is tattooed on the small of Savage's back? A shape resembling a sword.
6. Who are ALL of the named characters killed by Savage with his war axe? Halsey, Knox, Trauma, Noggox the Hutt.
7. What is the name of Savage's mother? Kycina.
8. What physical feature of Savage suggests poor grooming in males? His long fingernails.
9. What is the name of the Jedi Padawan who lost a hand to Savage? Tatsu.
10. What are the first words spoken by Savage onscreen? "Brother. Try not to draw attention to yourself."
Why the hate for Starkiller - that was a good game with a good story. Until they cloned him about 200 times... for terrible sequel making.
Plus there was an infinities storyline where Starkiller became the Emperor's apprentice!
The redeembed Starkiller (Galen Marek) is better than that EVIL one that wears Sithstalker armor.
And you just explained why I hate him, lol.
Aside from the fact that he can pull Star Destroyers out of the friggin' sky. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is overpowered in video games.
I want to agree, but you get to kick Jawas and duel Obi-Wan Kenobi's Force Ghost. Also, throwing a Snowspeeder at Luke. TFU2's Endor mission annoyed me because it sort of carried on the story but was also going off of TFU2's dark side ending. Which sucks.
Pulling Star Destoryers out of the sky? Wasn't that on TFU1:USE? I got really annoyed at that part. Lol I couldn't seem to figure it out after a few hours of trying. xD
To be fair, he didn't do it very well. It very nearly killed him, there was no control, no accuracy. He could bring it down, but there was no controlling where it would go, which turned out to be right where he was standing. Yoda does say, "Size matters not."
TFU2 has him standing on the bridge of a cruiser and accurately moving entire squadrons out of the way in the Battle of Kamino - that I don't agree with.
He TRIED pulling StarDestroyers, but failed in the end. Just enough time to escape. xD
Jar Jar is one of my favorite characters in the show. Bombad Jedi I think it was he was great. Gungan General was good after they landed.
Hate the chairman.
Vindi was annoying as heck as well.
I was fine with LeChar.
Clovis was annoying.
The Lurmen were needed I thought even if I don't agree with their stance.
What the heck is wrong with me today? I meant to type "Feral. Try not to draw your attention to yourself." Not brother. That silly Maul arc with all its mentions of "brother this, brother that" made me misremember.
^That ain't cool yo. Savage fans plz back me up here!
Brother, I am an unworthy appprentice, I'm not like you, I never was.
Strong and Fierce, the best brother anyone could ask for
It would have been better if Maul used the double sided saber.
I'd love to but Sidious owns all!
Except Luke and Vader. Apparently a father/son bond is stronger than a brotherly bond.