main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Worst jedi death

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by MaceMildu, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaceMildu

MaceMildu Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2005
    which death would you not like to have had, Me, i think aayla secura, being shot a million times doesn't appeal to me

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. LordRevan19

LordRevan19 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2005
    Kit Fisto

3. thechozn1

thechozn1 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2005
    Tiin's without a doubt

whostheBossk likes this.
  4. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Anakin's. He died spiritually and then lost three limbs and got set on fire. That didn't look fun.

5. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Plo Koon getting shot down instead of him fighting his last battle on the ground.

whostheBossk likes this.
  6. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004

I agree, I also liked Plo Koon a lot and wished he had gone out fighting, similarly to what happened to Ki-Adi-Mundi.

7. Chesterix

Chesterix Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Mace Windu - betrayed and fried[face_skull]
    [face_shame_on_you]

most lame - Kolar and Tiin

8. COMMANDER76

COMMANDER76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    The worst Jedi death in the PT is definitely Mace Windu being betrayed by Anakin after JUST granting Anakin his personal trust. Anakin of course always had Mace's trust in general, but in ROTS he had finally punched through to the more personal side of Master Windu.

Mace's death directly symbolizes the "death" of the Jedi Order and the Republic.....something that Yoda realized only after engaging Sidious. Mace Windu by whatever means was the only Jedi in the PT in a position to destroy the Sith.....and to me that makes his death the most tragic.

9. DUGGY

DUGGY Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 23, 2005
    ^^^^i'd agree with that. :)

10. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Mace's, I mean he said it was gonna be full frontal. I expected something like Palpatine stabing him in the leg and then Anakin rushing in and stabing him in the chest and Palps in the back doin it to simmalar to the Ceaser betrayal.

11. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Yeah that's sort of what I was expecting too, for Mace to just get hacked apart, slowly and painfully.

12. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    Mace and his posse's death was too lame. Particualarly Agen's and Saesee's death. Plain pathetic. They had enough time to block or attack not just stand there. Plo Koon's death was retarded. I mean there's something called shields. Aayla's was just too much. Just shoot her at least 3 times not like hundreds!

13. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Agen and Saesee's, at least Kit and mace put up a fight and in Mace's case won.

14. Rassick

Rassick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2004
    1.) Not necessarily. If you follow the canon, Obi-Wan, Anakin and Yoda were the only living Jedi in ROTS who had ever dueled with Sith Lords before. Most Jedi were used to using their sabers to deflect blaster bolts, not someone else's lightsaber.

2.) Shields don't make you invulnerable. During the OSB Obi-Wan's port wing flew off after a single laser blast from Anakin's fighter...and let's not forget that in the OT, most X-wings and Y-wings blew up after taking 2 or 3 hits (and that's with shields up...think Battle of Yavin).

15. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ok i'm agreeing with you on number 1. But for number 2 i have doubts about.

16. simon-the-ewok

simon-the-ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2005
    Mace's death sucked. It was a good death scene, but in reality must have been painful. First, you're struggling to deflect lightning from Sidious, then you get your hand cut off, then you're electricuted for several seconds and thrown out a window. Even surviving that, you're still flying several kilometers down to your death while probably getting slammed by Coruscant traffic. [face_worried]

17. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i'm not sure which was worst, agen kolar letting palps stab him or saesee merely watching them then getting sliced himself. i do wish that plo koon and aayla had used their sabers to defend themselves (had plo been on foot not in his starfighter).

18. JEDY

JEDY Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2005
    Aayla's was the one of the worst for sure, she turns her head around and is shot down and then shot like 30 more times.

I liked Plo's death because it was different that the others,it would have been cool to see him sabering though .

19. Evil_Imp

Evil_Imp Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2005
    how can the Death of a Jedi be bad?. [face_laugh]

20. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    If we're not only talking about ROTS, I'd go with Coleman Trebor, that Jedi that Jango shot down in AOTC during the arena scene. That was just too bad.

As for ROTS, Mace got the best death (Killed by the chosen one and Darth Sidious!)
    Where as the worst would probably go to Tiin.

21. darth_zom

darth_zom Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2005
    My vote would have to go for all the Jedi whacked during Vader's assault on the Jedi temple. Now THAT would have sucked. One minute, you're having coffee with the guy in the Jedi break room and the next... "No! No! eiyaggggh"...

22. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    Yeah, like the death of Shaak Ti:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/SnakePlisken/ByeByeShaakTi.jpg]

She was meditating and Anakin just stabs her. Vicious.

23. JEDY

JEDY Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2005
    Shaak Ti's hawt.

24. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    Also, she is very dead.

Unless the EU bring her back...

25. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    I have to say Saesee just standing there watching Agen get stabbed. He had a good shot of Palpatine! Just one swipe would've changed the history of the Jedi. Saesee you hear me?! It's all your fault! Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.