Worst Star Wars video game

Discussion in 'Games' started by SteveMcgrath, May 12, 2014.

1. Darth Cyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    YOOOOOUU, YOU STOLE MY PROFILE PIC!!!! Lol, just kidding, and yeah, I'd have to agree with you there, the Force Unleashed II was way too short and the two light sabers thing was stupid and pointless, combine that with an overly confusing plot, just awful.

However, Kinect Star Wars was by far the worst, I only played it once for about 10 minutes, and never again.
    Last edited by Darth Cyn, Jun 28, 2014
  2. vypernight Jedi Master

star 2
    The Clone Wars. Incredibly linear. Oh, cool I get to slash droids. Nope, gotta jump in the tank. Well this is fun. Stop, go over there, then over here. Ugh. That's why I keep playing Battlefront!
  3. sharkymcshark Jedi Master

star 2
    If you're saying either of the Force Unleashed games are the 'Worst Star Wars Game' then you need to play more Star Wars video games.

Neither are masterpieces by any stretch of the imagination, but my word we've had some awful bilge down the years.
  4. Death_Jar_Jar Jedi Master

star 1
    Episode I on PC was pretty bad.
  5. DarthPotato Jedi Youngling

pretty much the Revenge of the Sith game especially on PS2 and TFU2 were the most horrible. ROTS game just felt like you were some little insect running around and you didnt have any feel for any of your attacking moves or your opponents attacking moves. like when you attacked in quick bursts (square button) instead of being quick, brutal and precise it felt really sloppy and all over the place.

with the Force Unleashed 2, my first criticism was the pathetically short gameplay. there was like 3 levels and each level except perhaps the Gorog part sucked majorly and overall the game just felt like you were running around swinging 2 lightsabers around like samurai swords with no skill and precision whatsoever, unlike the skill mastering lightsaber combat actually requires. on top of that, all the opponents felt pathetically weak in the game and i was able to beat Darth Vader on hardest difficulty just by blocking his attacks the second he is about to attack me and ram him with those bacta tanks and other defective clones. it was far too simple to do
  6. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 8

How dare you.

Look, I feel that around the time of X-Wing Alliance, and excepting the BioWare KOTOR/TOR games, Star Wars games have been awful. TFU, Outcast/Academy, Empire at Snore, Battlefront, all of them. Awful. The golden age of SW games was in the late 90s with Rebellion, ForComm, Jedi Knight, X-Wing/TIE Fighter series.

Sorry if you missed them.
  7. icqfreak Force Ghost

star 4
    I haven't played them all, but definitely the majority, and I'd probably have to go with Masters of the Teras Kasi or whatever it's called.

Another one I might consider is TESB for the original NES. I could never get past the walker level.
  8. SteveMcgrath Jedi Youngling

Blasphemy.
  9. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 8
    How is it blasphemy, late actor Steve McQueen?