main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WOTC ROTS articles

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by JediAlly, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    WOTC has posted three articles detailing stats for ROTS. The first article dealt with the villains, like Palpatine and Grievous. The second one focused on the heroes - Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Mace. Ships and vehicles were featured in the third one. Are they planning to do any more? I'd say they should do one more focusing on prominent Jedi, and that article should discuss the Force ghost power that Qui-Gon discovered and said he'd teach Yoda and Obi-wan at the end.

2. Reinn

Reinn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    The ability to turn into a Force spirit has already been detailed in the PotJ, DSSB, and HG. Basically, you spend ten force points to disappear. There are exceptions to this, like Qui-Gon never appeared as a Force spirit yet he knew how to do it and Anakin, who was never trained in it did it as well.

3. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    yeah... the feat/ability is called 'luminous being' and game wise, jedi healers get it when they max out

4. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Okay, but are there going to be any more articles? That's what I want to know.

5. Shadowen

Shadowen Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 1999
    And they only have to spend one Force point...and don't have to wait for death...

6. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    I sure hope so Ally :)

Either that or include it in a Rise of the Empire source book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.