main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WotC Stories?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Coonsan, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coonsan

Coonsan Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    i was wondering something,now i am really into the EU,but i only read novels and the sporadic comic here and there. All the other info i pick up off of here, or the CUSWE. I was wondering where these wizard of the coast short stories are located? Are they ebooks? or in sourcebooks? just a little lost hehe. I would like to read some of them cuz they seem cool (especially the one with kyle katarn and the Force sensitive YV)

thanx for any help

2. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    They're on WotC's site. Look in the archive for a whole ton of stories and information. Especially check out Planet Hoppers.

The Kyle Katarn articles aren't really stories, per say, but are bios of the major heroes and villians. Here's Part I of the Kyle Katarn stuff, and the final one (with links to the all the others) is here. The TFN thread on the topic (also with links to all the articles) is here.

The Force-using YV is mentioned in the adventure hook in part II.

:)

3. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    Was Star Wars Gamer WotC or Paizo?

4. eddie1969

eddie1969 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2005
  5. Coonsan

Coonsan Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    hmmm ok i see now, thanx for your help
    i really hate how half the information we get comes from a game, no offense. All those sourcebooks look cool, but all the RPG info turns me off to it, thats why i stopped subscribing to Insider and for the small amount of time it was around, Gamer

6. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    Well, the RPG is all but dead (and if stories are to be believed, dead :( ) now.

So we're left with general LFL to give us the good stuff. Insiders are looking to get better, if the past issue was any indication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.