main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG- Alliance of Free Systems

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Dec 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Well, I know that cavalier has had problems getting on-line due to storms in his area of England. I wouldn't choose a perm-replacement for him just yet.

~ DS5

2. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    As of now, my time with WotG has come to a close.

I resign my last commission in the AoFS, that of the Director of the Resistance Forces Directorate.

To everyone in WotG, and the AFS/NR/RA: It's been a pleasure working and playing with you all. I know that's a really dumb and cliché thing to be saying at this point, but I do mean it.

As for action, I think that WotG itself is closing down, so any actions that we do would be moot. However, I will follow the RP line to the end and I will always be willing to offer advice or ideas for the duration of the RP's existence. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Good luck and best wishes,
    Warlord_Ken

3. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Seeya later WK ;)

As for the activeness well maybe we should have some big AIM meeting or something. Send PM's to everyone of a date and time to meet in a chat room or somewhere so we could have a conference about our future. Hopefully if it works we'd have a sense of purpose and we'd know exactly what we need to do.

Anyone got any golden nuggets of wisdom on that subject they would like to share?

4. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Wisdom, you say? Let me see if I can conjure up a little wisdom in these final days . . .

I cannot speak for the rest of the AFS, for any of you; I can only speak of my plans and plots up until the end of the game. It is clear than the AFS is hardly a faction anymore, IC or OOC. As it is said, things have fallen apart. My plan, as cavalier_one knows, is to retake the Outer Rim from the Empire. I have discussed this with the Grand Moff of the Outer Rim and he agrees that it can, and will, be done.( ;) ) At the moment, I only know of a very few people who will be joining in the crusade against the Empire. It would be my honor if the rest of the AFS would once again join together in a true alliance and fight off the reins of Imperial corruption and tyranny--and free the Outer Rim.

For long have I been with all of you, despite my Imperial overtures. I have served this place and I know it well. In the absence of any OOC leadership and with everything that I have seen, heard, and know; I am going to take action. I am splitting the Alliance of Free Systems. IC it is a sham with no actual leadership to speak of--no communications within the free systems. Keeping an OOC leadership would be akin GMing and now I have solved that problem. Each warlord is on their own. If they wish to make contact with the other warlords, be my guest, but from hence forth, the AFS is no more.

I know that this may not sound like wisdom and I know that many of you have other plans for yourselves, but I can offer you all nothing else. You are spiraling down the drain and I'm giving each and every one of you the chance to be a part of something greater--like it was before the AFS--in the Republic and in the original Alliance. Breaking the Republic was a mistake now, I can see that, but it was a necessary mistake. Now, I give you once last chance to do something; if you will take it.

There is talk that an old leader, Pax Dellos, is not dead. Perhaps hiding somewhere in the Outer Rim. His Night Watch is reactivating everywhere and some of you might know of this through contacts and sources. It is possible that he is still alive and it is possible for you to speak with him, though the Night Watch. This is the chance that I give, teaming up with Pax Dellos, your old president, to throw once last punch. Of course, the warlords may choose what path they take in these last days of WOTG. I cannot, and will not, demand anyone to join with me. I simply offer the choice.

Now, I'll shut up and let you all think about your futures.

~ DarthSeti5, former President; patriot; friend

5. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ::slaves his men twards ds5::

Well....i will await the return of Pax himself. Nothing will be left undone to create this new rim federation. You will have my word that i will do all that can be done....even if it means the break up of the AFS.

6. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    I would like to take part in this meeting of WOTG's future and have some ideas that you may find interesting, so I would like info on the meeting's time and Day if you would pleasde. Thanks. ;)

7. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    DS5: My thought's exactly. Someone needed to take action and I'm glad it didn't have to be me ;)

Blue_10: Yes you can be a part, Thok's getting everyone's AIM and we'll set a date and time soon.

I've got some rather interesting ideas myself ;)

8. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Knowing the members we have, our only active ones remaining are Blue10, YDRB, C1, Myself. I will Invite DS5 to the meeting, one because hes a GM. We have one problem, C1 and YDRB are on opposite sides of the world, so we would have to have YDRB to be on in the morning....like 2 or 3 Board Time. Other wise it would be C1 would have to be up at 5-6 am(England), and YDRB be on at 3-4 pm, and the states be on at like 11-12 pm-am... so the best time would to be on at 2-3pm board time. What i mostly think is that a date must be picked soon. Ill talk to you all individually, or you can PM/IM me your open days. We are running out of time, May the force be with you. :p

9. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    ok, I'll see if I can make it

10. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I am back if you will have me, Thanks Thok for taking care of my fleet, I don't have AOL Im anymore so can you let me know what you decide what to do.

11. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Well...i took care of your fleet alright....its in a battle. We are currently at Yag D'hul. Your forces are guarding the Strike Cruiser With gravity projection technology on the edge of the system...while the rest of my fleet is about to avoid catastophy.

12. AnakinDobski

AnakinDobski Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I guess I don't exist [face_plain]

13. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Soz AD but you haven't been saying much and we're pressed for time. We need to get together and talk soon or we'll just continue in a downward spiral.

Thok I'm also on at around 9:30pm - 11pm board time if that helps ;)

I say saturday, that's a weekend for all of us, and a sunday for me ;)

14. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Im back from Las Vegas!

Thok, I need a status report, pronto plz!

Thanks

Man I wish I was still in vegas, the buffets were to die for, all you can eat steak, crab, etc., for like $10.

15. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    grr....that cant work for any of us really, cause that would be 12-1 am for us guys in the states....and 6 am for our fearless leader.....the only time i got for the majority of people that worked was sunday at 1-2pm board time...

16. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    I hate being stuck down here :mad:

Sunday's for you guys is a monday for me, don't think it'll work.

Perhaps for the good of everything you guys should go ahead and if I can make it I will but if not than that's just the way it goes ;)

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    As a former GM - who convened many a GM Council meeting - may I put to your consideration perhaps, having your meeting on a Saturday at 5pm?

For all the Aussies it is roughly 12pm, and it isn't altogether to late for the Brits I don't think.

And the vast majority of you bludgers are yanks who would be sitting rather bored before dinner...good idea? Bad Idea?

18. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    5pm Eastern Standard time on any given day will work for me except for today. Have big big plans for today.

19. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    C_1: Yun has a problem with our sending probe droids so deep into his territory.

Consider yourself officially warned Blue. This sniping at Yun is getting childish and will not continue.

20. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    You want to mention me again, or just take a And a word in your ear as well Yun. Responding with threats is hardly civil conduct. Leave the crusade against the Infidels to the YV thread plz. kthxbye.

21. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    I responded to your probes, Blue10. Please note that before you start thanking me while saying how much better I am than Yun (a complete fallacy), and before Yun kills me, I sincerely doubt it was the response you were looking for.

22. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Thanks none the less Yomin. I will, though in no part see you as taking sides or anyone else on the boards. Yun, in light of this message above from PoT, I think it's time that both of us just swallow our pride and back down. That is all.

23. Yun-Yuuzhan

May 9, 2001
    I'm acting as I normally do, sure as hell not going to change because of yet another warning.

24. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    This board likes to die alot....

25. Yun-Yuuzhan

May 9, 2001
    Then leave it dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.