main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG II: Clash of the Titans (A RPF Role Play)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jan 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    Nice cheating Vongy. Doesn't count if you use double posts to get it :p

Discrace to the Yuzzies :)

Anyway... March is going to be HELL for me. Though I do get to see blAst! thursday. For the GM issue, I already posted my ideas. Prob with very few GMs is that then there is alot more corruption and GMs just teaming against individual members. A council of a 6 or so members would be better. Or perhaps a combination of both

Have 3 GMs, the leaders of each of the 3 major Factions, and then a sub council made up of 7 game members. the Council can decide the more controversial issues.

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Dang it I wanted the 2000th post!!

*appaulds Nithrak with is extrodinaryly long post*

3. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Well, speaking of LOSSES, lets look to the recent fall of Warmasters Jace and Shok Halycron.

Both played fairly, both admited defeat AND death when no other option was possible.

Have I had a problem with it?
    No.
    Did I survive and continue?
    Yes.
    Am I having one hell of a fun time?
    YES!

Should I kill the next person who complains?
    [Insert your answer here] :D

Really, we know the problems, we got the solutions, now map the damn things out and let me conquer the galax-wait...I mean, uh...heehee. :D

4. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Yes, I would agree that we know the problems and we know how to fix them, so lets do it! ;)

5. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    High Inquisitor Halycron: *High Orbit of Bimmiel*

Halycron strode the full length of his ESSD, Requiem. The mega-weapon's superlaser had just laid waste to the seventh Yuzzie world, and it was getting dull. Similarly, several SSSDs and ESSDs would be slagging Alliance and Yuzzie worlds, driving the galaxy into nothingness.

Jace sat back, "Full speed to Dathomir."

OOC: :D

6. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Dathomir

Nithrak was horrified as it became known that seven separate YV planets had been destroyed.

"Sir, a large vessel is headed our way."

"Let us take this fight to the infidels!"

Nithrak boarded his Ultra Cruiser, a behemoth of Yorik Coral he had constructed himself only that morning. 6 times as large as a Grand Cruiser, it house 3 Trillion coralskippers and more plasma cannons than were possible to count.

Nithrak began systematically going through Infidel space, unleashing the Ithor weapon on every inhabited planet.

7. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    Dathomir - MUWAHAHAHA!!!

Jace stood, his 1500 ESSDs and 1900 SSSDs were ready.

"Hey, Nithy, hows it goin?"

8. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Dathomir

Nithrak had returned after 20 minutes, having destroyed every living thing in the galaxy except for those on board Jace's ships.

Nithrak was outgunned until...

Suddenly, Millions of Yuuzhan Vong vessels flew through the galactic wall.

Nithrak and Jace beamed down to the planet's surface.

"Why do you people always ruin my plans?"

9. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    Alderaan's Surface: ala magical teleportation and a hole in the space-time continum

Captain Annissya D'Tana, in all her attractive glory, accompanied Jace to the surface.

"Don't s'pose its too late to offer a treaty?" He said to Nithrak.

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    With the snap of CmdrMitthrawnuruodo's fingers his character, High General Mitth is brought back to life and falls ontop of Nithrak cursing.

"Damn Yuuzhan Vong and their blast bugs!"

"Hey Mitth, aren't you dead?" Jace greets.

"What does it look like? Ah, greetings Nithrak...Say your prayers." Jabs two fingers into Nithrak's throat like old times.

11. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Death Star Surface

Nithrak threw mitth off of him and sliced off his head. Mitth picked it up, put a bacta patch on it and ripped out Nithrak's heart. The Warmaster grabbed a glass of water, dropped a capsule in it, and a freeze dried heart popped out, Nithrak put it back in his chest and stood facing Mitth, and Jace and the attractive woman with him.

"Truce? Sure, why not."

Hoth, moments later

Harrar, the high priest, and Jikala, Jace's bride to be, beamed down to the surface.

Jikala screamed "A twister"

and they were all swept away

Oz, moments later

Nithrak and Jace, YV and Jedi (i even spelled it right) slayed the witches, monkeys, and just about everythign else, then jace's sister donned the ruby slippers and sent them to...

Gary Indiana

"WTF?" asked Nithrak, but then the time-space continuum yanked them back to...

Naboo

All the RP characters were there, infidel and YV alike. PoT and Boba were already drunk and passed out in the aisle of the church.

"Here Mitth, Sim Salabim!"

Samantha, the girl Nithrak had forced Mitth to kill, materialized in front of him.

"Friends?"

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth leaps onto Nithrak and shoves a blast bug down his throat. He then takes Sam away and they elope while Nithrak's head explodes off.

Suddenly they find themselves on...

Hawaii?

And dressed in straw skirts. Mitth spies Grand Admiral Jello dancing the hula while in his SSD themed briefs. "Now thats funny!" Mitth laughs while he takes Sam away, kicking Jace away from kissing her.

13. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada

"How did we end up on this pathetic world?" Nithrak asked.
    "Bonjour, mon amie." Some frenchy says.
    "Au revior, mon frenchy." Jikala kills frenchy.

Jace cracks a big smile, and holds hands with Jikala.

He whispers to Nithrak, "Her, I like..."

14. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    What happpened? Why is Jace going so crazy? Ah well. I'll let you smart people figure this out. I'll just read the opening Bits and hope things go well. NOw... to plan...

15. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    Space, another frontier

Capt Kieran Flar of the Morian raiders shook hands with the Borg Queen. "We have a deal then?"

The Borg Queen smiled as her drones went off to do their bidding. "Yes. In exchange for access to your galaxy and leading our cubes to victory, we will kill the Yuzzhan Vong for you. As well as the Empire. "

A transwarp gate opened, with 1000 Borg Fusion Tactical cubes, 200 Borg Spheres, 25 Dimonds, and 1 Command Cube, emerging from the gate. Their shields had already remodulated to be impervious to any Imperial weapons, and it would only take 2 shots before they were impervious to Vong weapons.

16. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Jikala reached into her pack and pulled out one of Nithrak's spare heads.

Traveling through the matrix (now that's ironic) Nithrak assumes the body of a giant samoan dancer, tackles mitth and throws him eighty miles into the ocean, where he is promptly eaten by sharks.

Nithrak, seeing Jello in his SSD briefs, used the force to throw him out in the ocean near Mitth.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Q, from the Q continum, snaps his fingers laughing in joyful glee...

The trio and Flar, suddenly find themselves in Australia!

"Help! Somebody get me out of this hopping thing!" said a motion sick Nithrak tewl in the belly pocket of a kangaroo!

"G'day mates!" Hollars PoT from up in a tree.

"Where are we?" Mitth asks.

"Blimey, a bloody dog gone Chiss!" Pot exclaims. "Star Wars is REAL!!!"

18. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    "Crickey! Tis the real High Inquisitor Jace Halycron, Warmaster Nithrak and High General Mitth!" Zaarin exclaims.

"Can I have your audographs?"

*sigh*

19. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    *spins his head around at all the Imps and Vong*

H*** with autographs, can I have your heads?

*pulls out a blaster, and a trout, and starts firing at Mitth, PoT, Zaarin, and Clinton*

20. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak stood atop a taco bell in downtown Pheonix. He had prepared all day, and now it was time to lay waste to his enemies. Thousands of Chili-Cheese burritos had been consumed, and now the volatile mix was at last ready.

The Warmaster turned, bent over, and broke wind. But it wasn't just any fart, the concussion alone decimated buildings all over the hemisphere. Borg ships, SSDs, and the Battlestar Galactica were all destroyed in the rapidly expanding ball of flatulence.

The infidels were blasted all the way to Romulus. Nithrak arrived moments later, thanked Captain Kirk for the ride, and began firing a railgun at the infidels.

21. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    Jace, Mitth, and Nithrak's Batchelor Party

Wedding tomorrow, party now. :D

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth puts a clip on his nose and waves a hand in front of his face. "PU Nithrak! Lay of the beans, du....Ahhh!" Mitth screamed along with everyone else as the ground suddenly gave way and they fell into the earth a la alice in wonderland through a rabbit hole.

But they did not fall on their backs to find themselves in Wonderland, instead they were surrounded by three humans, four hobbits, one elf and one dwarf.

"Gandalf, what's that blue thing?" Frodo asks pointing at him.

"Interesting specimen." Gandalf replies as he peers closer at Mitth. He rears back after Mitth poked him in the eyes.

"Go put your face in someone elses face."

"Where are we?" Jace asks.

"Middle-Earth, not far from Lothlorien." Replies the elf.

"Hey whats this around your neck?" Mitth asks and snatches it off of Frodo's neck.

"Hey! Thats mine!"

"Hmm...nice gold ring." He puts it on and the others gasp as he disappears. "Cool." He than proceeds to beat the crap out of Nithrak Tewl and Kieran Flar.

23. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak stood on a table, red panties around his head and hose from the tap in hand, dancing with Wynessa Starflar and Ysanne Isard, dancers at the party when we was pummeled by something repeatedly but invisible.

Running to the next room Nithrak returned with a pair of IR goggles and a super soaker filled with Hydrochloric Acid and began spraying everything that moved.

24. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    Shields Jikala with a Elf-shield.

"Dammit, Nithrak, watch where you spray that stuff!"

Jace tackles Nithrak, and beats him with a beer bottle.

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth spies Ysanne Isard after Nithrak began soaking everyone, still invisible he picks up the Director of Intelligence and carries her away.

"What the?" Isard exclaims in surprise.

"You're mine now, Director." Mitth says.

Meanwhile, Q steals Nithrak's supersoaker and replaces it with a sabotaged one that exploded in his face when he pulled the trigger again. "Ow!"

Jace began to do the macerna while singing the barney song and PoT gathered several Rebels, Imperials, and Vong and did the Hokey Pokey.

While Zaarin, Dobski and Grand Admiral Jello both stripped and ran around in the nude!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.