main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG II: Clash of the Titans (A RPF Role Play)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jan 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    When, in reality, the rubber ducky was a spy device owned by SHUMSDGAGEL Fluke_Groundwalker. The images the hidden camera had sent back were...unsettling, to say the least.

However, Fluke learned of this secret, powerful superstation built by another power hungry maniac. Fortunately, it was somehow destroyed. Which meant Fluke could go back to his tea party with several Yuuzhan Vong. They were even using the lace doilies...

Perhaps these Vong were really just big, cuddly teddy bears, who were misunderstood, and trying to reach out.

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    OOC: This might be a useful thread. It's called The size of the Imperial Fleet or something like that: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=5922570&replies=13 .

Emperor Jello watches from his secreat fortress. Drat, my toy superweapon was crushed. Uh-oh. My collectable figure of myself was in it! What will my people worship?

"I guess they'll have to just worship my image in their minds, as I watch over space and time."

3. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    OOCC: (Out of Crazy Character) Here, I am starting our new RP series until we get rolling.

Comrades (Spoof of friends, staring our RPers!)

God-Moder's Cafe
    Jace and Jikala walk into the room. Jace wearing a backwards hat covering his brown hair, black shirt and jeans and small-frame glasses, Jikala wearing jeans and a red top.

Jello, Nithrak, Mitth, Sam, Annissya, Zaarin, PoT, Boba and many others were seated at two couches, nine chairs, and four love-seats around a large coffee table.

Jace and Jikala sat down in a chair, the female Yuuzhan Vong on top of her husband.
    "Uh, hun, your shaper hands are digging into my thigh..."
    Jikala looked momentarily shocked, "Oh, sorry, dear."

Boba hops across the table and nabs another danish, before getting into a fight with Zaarin over said last danish.

PoT enters, wearing a watress-dress, and asks for orders.
    Jace, Mitth, Jello, and Nithrak crack up laughing, the rest of them glaring at the laughers.

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    His evil laugh resounded throughout the café. PoT would know never again to spring a trap without approval of Jello.

Mitth meanwhile, was arm wrestling with Nithrak. Mitth was about to win, but Nithrak grew a third arm and won.

FID meanwhile was slitting his own neck, only have the blood seal it back up. Go figure....

5. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    OOCC: Beware long post about Galactic Map. my IC post will be following this.

Toma Tu'kla snaps his fingers and everyone becomes serious for the duration of the post

I have got the new map ready to be uploaded and I have made several changes to the map based on requests from you guys.

These changes are:

* Regional boudaries have been defined
    * Political boundaries, showing how much space each faction has
    * Galaxy has been split into 40 Sectors, varying in size
    * Much more visble star colors (I hope you can see these :p)

Now, for who owns what.

I will be listing all the planets/bases etc. which are on my map.
    So everyone knows what everything means in the list here is an example:

Planet - Sector (Sector Reference Number) - Region

I will be starting with the smallest faction and work my way upwards.

MORIAN RAIDERS - Has a small pocket of space between the Rimma Trade Route & Corellian Trade Spine in the Mid Rim.

Moria Base - Sluis Sector (7) - Mid Rim

CORPORATE SECTOR AUTHORITY - Occupies most of the Tingel Arm, territory stretches corewards nearly to Telos and the rimward terminus of the Perlemian Trade Route.

Ruuria - Corporate Sector (35) - Outer Rim
    Mytus VII - Corporate Sector (35) - Outer Rim
    Bonadan - Corporate Sector (35) - Outer Rim
    Etti IV - Corporate Sector (35) - Outer Rim
    Ammuud - Corporate Sector (35) - Outer Rim

KYANA CONFEDERACY - Controls 22 worlds in the Unknown Regions
    Kyana - Kyana Confederacy (39) - Unknown Regions
    Mondos - Kyana Confederacy (39) - Unknown Regions
    Charl - Kyana Confederacy (39) - Unknown Regions

SSI RUUVI IMPERIUM - Controls area of space near the Alliance holdings in the Moddell Sector

Lwhekk - Moddell Sector (1) - Unknown Regions
    Cattamascar - Moddell Sector (1) - Unknown Regions

CHISS IMPERIUM/HAND OF THRAWN - Controls around Nirauan back into the 25 Chiss worlds in the Unknown Regions

Csilla - Chiss Imperium (27) - Unknown Regions
    Nirauan - Gradilis Sector (38) - Outer Rim

NEUTRAL WORLDS

Anoth - Churba Sector (2) - Outer Rim
    Varonat - Churba Sector (2) - Outer Rim
    Nkllon - Unnamed Sector (8) - Expansion Region
    Sol III - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Inalga IV - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Moska Bost - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Ye'Midi - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Jknd-d - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Aswarth - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Krinsk - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Koelia III - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Noath - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Korga - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Gallius IV - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Ancient's World - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Gotola - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Maug-hau - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Arganis X - Deadlock Worlds (11) - Wild Space
    Bothawui - Bothan Space (15) - Mid Rim
    Kothlis - Bothan Space (15) - Mid Rim
    Moonus Mandel - Bothan Space (15) - Mid Rim
    Toydaria - Hutt Space - (17) - Mid Rim
    Nal Hutta/Nar Shaddaa - Hutt Space (17) - Mid Rim
    Da Soocha - Hutt Space (17) - Outer Rim
    Ylesia - Hutt Space (17) - Outer Rim
    Klatooine - Hutt Space (17) - Outer Rim
    Nam Chorios - Meridan-Antemerdian Sector (30) - Outer Rim
    Pedducis Chorios - Meridan-Antemerdian Sector (30) - Outer Rim
    Brachnis Chorios - Meridan-Antemerdian Sector (30) - Outer Rim
    Tholatin - Unnamed Sector (18) - Inner Rim
    Korriban - Sumitra Sector (29) - Outer Rim
    Ryloth - Arkanis Sector (12) - Outer Rim
    Ossus - Auril Sector (28) - Outer Rim

YUUZHAN VONG MILITARY FORCE - Controls pocket of space from the Outer Rim to the border of the Expansion Region. Also controls an area outside of galactic space

Garos IV - Quelli Sector (31) - Mid Rim
    Ithor - Quelli Sector (31) - Mid Rim
    Bandomeer - Quelli Sector (31) - Outer Rim
    Dathomir - Quelli Sector (31) - Outer Rim
    Agamar - Unnamed Sector

6. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    *slaps ROLE PLAYING INFINITIES sticker on Silly WOTG*

It is enchanted with the magic of the Dark Laywer of the Sith, Lord Attorney! *thunder claps*
    Making it unpeelable! :D

7. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Um, Circarpous should be Rebel.

Also, how did Wayland become Rebel?

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Comrades

Annoyed with his punishment detail, and embarassed by the horde of laughter from his 'comrades', PoT retreats to the kitchen, cynical and depressed, tearing up the sitcom he was writing 'the wacky adventures of Jello and Lavos'.

Suddenly , Nitty walked in. "Hey PoT, whats up?"

Lavos sniffled and cried. "I don't think Jelly respects me anymore... Mitth's his favourite Jel-Ho, I just know it!!"

Nitty looked sympathetically at the Director, and picked up the torn paper. "But what about your sitcom? I though you were writing it because i inspired you... what happened to that?"

"Lavos turns away dramatically. "Nitty...I...I just don't know anymore..." rushing to the corner, he began sobbing.

Nithrak was about to say something, when an ominious 'Zaarin' sounding thud echoed from out in the diner.....
    TAG: All the stars of the show!!!

9. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    OOCC: Elegos, I also have to tell you the locations of my other smaller staging points/bases. I will send em to you in a PM.

ICC: Launching from a toppity top secret star destroyer sized shuttle, Kieran's swarm of genetically enhanced Ewoks stormed GAJ's planet star.

"Yub Yub Grand Admiral."

10. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    "Coffee-type person, more coffee!!"

11. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Let's start WotG III and hope it's better than the Godfather PartIII.

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I say we start WOTG III. But, we need all the rules, and some one has to contact WildWookie, when we start WOTG III. I think a GM should contact him.

-Bravo

13. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Yes friends, it's time to start WotGIII, I think.

We should start it up, and continue to iron things out while we're playing. Let's start slow, and agree not to post with any fleets larger than, say, 10 ships?

Mitth, FID, other GM's, I'll be on all evening, so let's pound something out and get on with it, the troops are getting restless.

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    First off, the Rebel Alliance is in a hole right now. I don't know how many ships we have left after our last battle against the Yuuzhan Vong. WildWookie was suppost to get the fleet numbers, but was going to hold off until after the trial, and then, he had that school stuff going on. What should the Rebel Alliance do? I can make up fleet numbers, based on Yuuzhan Vong acounts of the battle, but that will take some time.

15. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Leaping out onto the stage, vibroknife waving at Boba who was stealing the final piece of chocolate cake. "Your cake or your life!" Zaarn said to the monkey. When the monkey wouldn't let go, Zaarin hurled the knife, missing Boba by around twelve feet. He then proceeded to chase Boba around while screaming.

16. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    Bravo I would request you NOT make the fleet numbers as you have a history of being.... how should I say it..... overenthusiastic?

Let the high up Rebels, AKA: WW, WK, and FID who are aware of the entire situation decide on fleet numbers.

17. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    Hmm......Bravo has a point, we're in a fix right now. I wanna start over though. Make things fair, if you remember the RA started out with four planets. And not much fleet power. I'll admit they didn't have much fleet power, but they had more than what was alotted to us. Plus the YV are getting pounded too. This treaty is making things dull. etc. etc.

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am going to PM WildWookie right now. If I don't get a response within 1 week, or by the time WOTG III starts, I will have to do something. I have already asked Warlord_Ken, and he does not know the fleet numbers.

-Bravo

19. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Hey Bravo, I have a sneaking suspicion that losses prior to WotGIII are not going to wager in much to the new method of doing things. I wouldn't stress it too much, and FYI I have no idea how many YV ships we ever had or have lost, I just make 'em up.

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I just PM Wildwookie.

If I have to, I will take the lastest Fleet Roster we had, and make up losses, but I will be realistic about it. I won't say we only lost 3 ships, and I won't say we lost 100 ships. I will do my best to make the roster realistic.

-Bravo

21. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    In compliance with SCALING DOWN *looks at Bravo* FID and I have talked over the new fleet numbers of the Rebel Alliance. The Rebels will be cut down to only 5 Fleets. One of these will be in permanent position above Eriadu.

The Other 4 Fleets will preform the other duties of the Rebels, such as guarding the rest of their conglomeration of planets and such.

In addition to the major 4 fleets there will be smaller task forces assigned to members of the RPG. Lets face it, everyone can't go cruising around in their own personal fleet. There need to be people opperating with small fleets as well. These task forces will be made up of a diverse group of ships, mainly small capital and a few larger.

The Rebel Alliance would also like to request that they be allowed to use MC-90 cruisers in return for lowering their number of overall fleets.

Ect ect ect....

PS: GAJ, now that I convinced the rebels to lower their fleet numbers, I expect you to stay with your previous statement that you will not have every single friggin planet have their own fleets of several star destroyers, but have sector ships/fleets patrolling. K?

22. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    In response to the "god-moding @ Eriadu" comments:

There was no rule restricting Armadas from working together.

Though, I do say, we should start one.

23. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    OK, the fleet scaling is fine by me. BUT you must understand (I say that a lot) that the Rebel Alliance is not as small as in once was. It IS a legitamate government. We are backed financially by many planets...so we have to defend each and every one. Now the problem comes to lie that every Yuuzhan Vong world and every Galactic Empire world has an overabundance of ships at their beck and call. Now GAJ keeps saying the the Galactic Empire has 25,000 Imperial Stardestroyers cruising all over the place, with over 15 SSD's commanding them. Realistically, with the finances that we have recieved, and the building of several spacestations and shipyards, we would be able to support a larger fleet. We have the manpower, we have the finances. I will cut the fleet down...but I will not half it like you want me to.

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    WildWookie just posted the Rebel Alliance Fleet Numbers in the Rebel Alliance Thread.

25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The Galactic Empire does not have 25,000 ISD's any more. Some have got captured, and some have been destroyed, so please cut that number down.

You guys have way to many SSD's. During the Empire's hay day with the Emperor and Darth Vader, they only had 4. You guys can not have no more then 10.

Reasons:

1. Money/Shipyards
    -The GE does not have all the money in the universe
    -There is only so much space, and safe places to put a shipyard

2. Crew
    -The GE does not have an unlimited supply of crewmen
    -Inless you have billions of clones, its almsot impossabile to fill VSD's, ISD's and SSD's with loyal crew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.