main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG: The New GM War Council

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all!

Just stopping in. I read through the main game thread and thought about coming back. Had a bio sheet and all almost done. But, I regret, due to time and a personal promise to myself, I won't be able to come back. But, I'll read up on some of the posts if I have time.

Just wanted you guys to know I haven't forgot about you guys. Now and then in my posts, you'll see the word WOTG pop up.

Well, don't blow up the galaxy yet.

If anyone feels so greatly about reading about my character, go to my latest posts and click on Commando: The Guardians. Not the best Fan Fic in the world, but the second book is already looking better. What can I say, everyone told me to try the Fan Fic board because of my loooooooooong posts, so I tried it. And yes, some of my early drafts were very, very loooooooooooooooooong. :D

Have fun and throw a PM my way if you are so bored. I even bugged Jello last night. I was that bored. And Jello, thanks for the spelling. 8-}

EDIT: Ask CmdrMitthrawnuruodo about the first few drafts and the looooooong posts. He would know. He even said that he would have to put book marks in the post so he would know where he was at. 8-}

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I'll be leaving on the 5th of July for a trip, and will not return until July 21st. I'm appointing Yomin as my temp GM, provided he accepts.

If not, I'll try to appoint someone else tomorrow.

3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Sorry for the double post.

I believe Yomin is gone for a trip too... in that case, I'll appoint Thok to be my replacement GM 'til I get back.

This'll probably be my last post until I get back, so bye everyone!!

4. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    On account of My being back from an unexpected week long absence, and on account of Thok and I being the only bludgers still here, I suggest a sneak attack on Jello.

All in favour say Aye.

5. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Aye.

And since Jello's heading to London, I can call in a sneak attack from my fellow Britons . . .

[face_devil]

6. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Ah ha, you say that now, but what would happen when you need to know how a gravity well would react to a shield generator....

....what the hell, let's get him. Bombs away!

~ DS5

7. cavalier_one

May 21, 2001
    Ah ha, you say that now, but what would happen when you need to know how a gravity well would react to a shield generator....

We'd get away with something ridiculous for a start . . .

8-}

8. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    HEY! I might just decide to miss my plane instead, then.

Bastards. :p

9. cavalier_one

May 21, 2001
    I object to that remark. I was born in wedlock.

Miss the plane? And deny us Brits the perfection that is Jello?

What are we to do? The world is now doomed ...

10. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Okay, I won't miss the plain then... happy?

But you Brits better have Shatterpoint in your bookstores, or I'll seek vengeance on you. :D :p

The Emperor is now en route.

Farewell, friends. Try not to destroy the RPF while I'm gone...

*This is teh official last post? 'til I get back*

11. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Well cavalier, Thok, how does it feel? The power, the prestige, the...the... [face_laugh] , I'm sorry I just can't keep a straight face saying that. ;)

~ DS5

12. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    If Jello replied, his new minion could helpp defend his sorry ass!

EDIT: I'm still here, lurking every few days...

13. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Hey look! Jello put "plain" instead of "plane!" And he can't edit it!

14. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    ZZzzzzzzzzz.... (Third Shift really, Really Sucks...)zzzzzzzzz

15. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ::slaps on his GM badge::

Now then....can i Null Tachyons yet?

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

Ship growths are comming!

16. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Alrighty peoples, after much colaboration between the 3 GM's, the shipgrowth for the last few months has arrived. If you have any complaints, please send one of us a PM. The total growths are of this level because of the current situations in the galaxy as we know. The Empire on all fronts is still very stable, but cannot out produce the extremely large YVMF. Technically speaking, the AFS is still a shambled togheter force of planets, and will have the least amount of growth for this section of shipgrowth.

Inner Rim and Core Empire - 14 ISD Analogs

Outer Rim - 1 ISD analog (due to DS5's bid to build his SSD)

AFS - 11 MC-80 Analogs

YVMF - 16 HAC analogs

Thank you
    ~Thok, your kind and neighborly GM.

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Hey GM Thok Sir friend.

Considering the Confederacy has Nagi, Koornacht, Reece, and two other shipyard/production mass systems encompassed within it, probably with a more efficent output then the aforementioned AFS shambles, can we have some ships plz? kthx. ;)

Also, can I make a quick announcement.

READ THIS IF YOU PLAY WOTG PLEASE.

I have spent the last month fervently getting many things sorted in the devilish RL and as many would of noticed have been hard pressed to keep a prompt moderator presence let alone post a lot.

This is hopefully going to change now I have most things squared away. If ANYONE who has a TAG to me or something involving my character(s) going on, PLEASE PM me or at least tell me about it by some other method so I can uber-post tommorrow.

I'm committed to seeing this chapter of WOTG, which is effectively no matter the continuation of WOTG, going to be the end of a plot line "era", go out strongly and well. Which means I'm going to try and pull a Thok/Mitth in the next few days to keep it afloat whilst our more veteran members are off talking over Roman Empire's among other things. ;)

Cheers in advance.

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    "Well if it isnt my arch nemisis WEE BULL."

*snort*

Well PoT, i almost forgot about you. Since you've been doing so well, you get your shipgrowth.

14 ISD Analogs.

Enjoy.

19. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    I wish Jello were here...

20. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Hmm... It seems to have been very quiet for the past week and fortnight...

But never fear,

FOR I NOW HAVE RETURNED!!! [face_devil]

The first week of absence was due to the last week of term, and a few cadet-related activities held early on in the holidays. But woe is me, and during the early parts of the first week, Internet Explorer broke. This, obviously negated me from posting here :(. But as of yesterday, IE is fixed and life can continue on as normal :D.

Also, over the last week and the weeks and months to come, I have and will be making life-altering decisions for myself. These, could come the New Year, severely limit my posting abilities in the RPF and the JC in general, also not withstanding my ability to use online messenger services.

Now back to business,

Can everyone who tagged me during my absence please send me a PM with thier whole post included so I can post a reply quicker than it would take me to sift through the new messages in the RP. Thank you.

Thok, if you're willing, can you do my profit growths since the fast-forward? They seem to have fallen through the cracks of the WC bureaucracy ;)

21. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Hey you guys: I'm gonna be gone for the next five days. Nothing to elect a Temp GM over, I'm sure cavalier and Thok can hold the joint down.

If not, though, I will have my cell phone with me to check my e-mail(bloodynose2223@yahoo.com) and may from time to time log on to AIM. If I do, please be considerate to the fact that it is on a 1 by 2 inch screen.

See you all in about a week.

~ DS5

22. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Sea....im not sure what you have exactly to atribute to you growth, but if you either PM'ed me you basic means to aquire money/ships/anything, i can work it out for you. Or you can send me an IM via AIM or MSN.

23. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Well, since Bterrik hasn't done a thing, and I've been waiting forever for orders, I think I'll take over his stuff now, since im second in command.

24. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    I will close stuff if you don't post more.

Because I am teh Roxx0rz.

Not really, but I try.

Just plz, like, post more and stuff

Or teh huggard will roxx0rz your world.

25. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Huggard=teh win!

(Yomin returns! Yay! Tell me any tags via the privation of messaginging system!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.