main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG V: Shattered Galaxy (A classic WOTG RP!!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Coruscant

"Moff Epsilon, we have a priority message for you. The Emperor wishes to meet you personally--as soon as possible. He's given us coordinates." reported one of Juno's aides.

TAG: Juno

[b]SSD [i]Vindicator[/i][/b][blockquote]

Jello grimaced, "My good friend, could you excuse me for a moment? I believe that... well, the Force calls." Jello made his way out of the room as quickly as possible.

When he left, he was bursted a HoloNet transmission through the Tachyon system and was briefly informed of the situation in the core. He instructed Grand Admiral Batch to make it to Imperial Center with all haste, and reassert authority. Meanwhile, he ordered for ysalamiri to be ready at a moments notice--ysalamiri that were encased in a barrier that would prevent contact with inversion serum. [/blockquote]

[b]TAG[/b]: PoT

[hr]

[b][i]Aurora[/i] Research Facility[/b][blockquote]The priority project was complete. The counter-sequence was sent to Emperor Jello and all concerned parties. It was time to move on to the next project.

The first version was complete, and was sent to the SSD [i]Vindicator[/i] for inspection. The other models were still being developed.[/blockquote]
    [hr]
    [b]Somewhere[/b]
    [blockquote]Something howled in response to its crippling pain. Displays and instruments were shattered in a display of power that was not to be.

Something had just done terribly wrong. But what?[/blockquote]

2. Yub_Yub

Yub_Yub Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2002
    As Jaaren read the latest reports, he decided to be more, um.... flexible with his business. Now, anyone who wanted anything could come to him, and he would probably have it. But, times were still good, but try as he might, he couldn't find dirt on Gerul Cast.

3. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Obra-Skai

"Systems ready?" Vice-Admiral Izik Ruloon asked his technical officer.

"Yes, sir," the Nikto answered back, "All systems go."

"Good. Prepare for jump to lightspeed," Izik said, "Countdown: 5...4...3...2...1...Go."

The 5th Republican Fleet burst into hyperspace, away from the Obra-skai system, heading for another part of the Galaxy.

4. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    IC as Corben Dys

Corben greeted the Imperial Captain

Corben: Welcome, I'm Corben Dys. CEO of InterGalactic Corporation. What can I help you with today?

TAG: DS5

[i][b]IC at Thyferra[/i][/b]

Torshavn: These Vratix are leaving of thier own will. They probably disagree with thier collective. But since you aren't going to let me leave with them, I'm suggesting this. Give them a fair hearing. Though the Vratix have a hive mind, not everyone agrees with the supposedly unanimous decision. And if yourself or the collective agree to let them off-world, contact me anmd I'll arrange thier transport to whatever destination they want. If you want to work a deal later you can contact me via IGC. Just ask for Captain Torshavn. I have a schedule to keep and I can't allow for any further delay.

[b]TAG: PoT[/b]

PoT, how did you get a HoloWeb transciever? I've only just finished the testing etc. ;)

5. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Dathomir

"Inform the Warmaster I am coming to see him."

"He is no longer a Warmaster, you will refer to him as-"

"I will refer to him as I see it fit to. Now let me in."

*Ran had been dangling the sentry several feet above the ground for over an hour. It was the same over and over. 'Let me in.' 'No.' Over and over.

Ran was tired of it. Impatient by his current nature, he knocked on the chamber's entrance with the sentry's head. Nothing. Ran decided to go in anyway*

"Brother Warmaster."

*Peace. Wretched peace. Ran let the scents lead him. He felt the presence as he neared. Finally he heard something, anything. It grew louder as he neared the back of the small complex. As he entered the sparring chamber he caught sight of the fight. Nithrak Domain Tewl was finishing off the infidel mercifully. Or with haste, one could not know for sure*

"Korriban is unsatisfactory. Time is still needed."

"As it always is. But I expected as much. Do not waste my time."

"I only waste my own."

*Nithrak glanced at the hybrid. His old confidant's creation. He still could not succeed in finding himself*

"What now then? Did he leave any other work to be done?"

"He left nothing to be done. I am only doing what Father did when he was in your place."

"Yun-Yuuzhan was never 'in my place'! He was my inferior! A good ally, nothing more!"

"That's not what you say in my head, brother. I only say what you thought, not what you think. I am not yet that powerful."

"Leave me."

"Tell me, do you fear me?"

"Of course I don't."

"If you insist."

*Ran didn't like or dislike her, but she seemed to like him. She lied to him, spied on him, but he cared little about it. Another hour laying together was enough for one sitting. Or not*

"Where are you going? I don't have to work when I'm with you."

"Exactly, neither do I."

*She was pretty, he didn't notice. He had forgetten her name, where she worked, everything. He had almost forgotten she was in the room. He walked straight out after donning his armor, leaving her yet again alone and confused.

Ran enjoyed little, hated little, and didn't care about a lot. He thought about where to go. Nothing kept him more satisfied than battle, it was his main purpose. He thirsted for blood. He needed something... anything*

6. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Sebastian

Sebastian looked the man over. He did this in a second while adjusting his uniform.

Sebastian laid on the Core-accent and spoke, "Mr. Dys, I have a proposition for you. How would you like to increase your income ten fold?"

Sebastian await the answer with a twisted smile on his face. That was not a part of his act. It was real. For he was a twisted person.

TAG: SEA

IC: Pax Dellos; Republic

The small Mon Calmari cruiser slipped out of hyperspace and appeared before three asteroids, tumbling over each other. On those rocks laid just one of the things Pax had dreamed up to aide the Republic in times of need. Twelve ships orbited the rocks. Each of them contained thousands of tons of materials. Pax had spared no expense in developing Haven.

"No one here to meet us," Mari spoke standing next to Pax on the bridge.

"Trust me, someone will be here. I think I even know who."

"Really, darling? Who?"

"Now that couldn't be sarcasm, could it?" Pax winked at Mari and continued. "Tev Veroyn's protege. I've met him a few times in the past. Only he should know about this place. Now that the Republic has become bantha fodder he should be coming here to see what he can use. We only have to wait."

Pax moved around Mari who continued to stare out into space. He spoke, "Keep the sensors on full. I want to know the moment someone shows up. And Mari?"

"Yes, Pax?"

"Is the gift ready?"

"I had it packaged yesterday."

"I love you."

TAG: No one right now. C1, I'll be seeing you.

7. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    *Arrival at Mon Calamari...*

The Consortium forces had abandoned Hutt Space, as per the Supreme Warlord's orders. The broadly muscled Kamahl Halycron had been extremely distant, as of late. His Imperial Star Destroyer Deuce, Draco, had locked onto a transmission from Mon Calamari involving the appearance of a Super Star Destroyer, and Kamahl had sent the order for them to make the trip at all due speed.

Pieced fully back together, the Norrath Squadron, aided only recently by one of the Nephalem Wolf Packs, would arrive at Mon Calamari with the second Wolf Pack, and a ISD II from the Nephalem base.

At the edge of the Mon Calamari interdiction well, the Norrath units dropped from hyperspace, and beamed a line-of-sight transmission to the Super-Class Star Destroyer.

"Imperial Super Star Destroyer, you are to surrender now, peacably, and allowed to abandon your ship, every man; or to be forced into the same situation. Choose wisely.
    Supreme Warlord Halycron, out."

While Kamahl waited for the SSD's reply, the MC-100 Omnipotent Dragon disgorged her leagues of fightercraft, readying for the inevitable runs against the Imperial behemoth. 5 Starfighter wings in all; 120 X-wings, 48 A-wings, 36 proton-equipped TIE Bombers, and 14 Chiss Clawcraft from the Nephalem base. All missiles were locked on the SSD for a devastating hail.

They entered the gravity trap, arrayed in a "tsunami" wave, with each ship facing the SSD with guns and shields fully-powered.

TAG: Zaarin, and Wildwookiee (for Republic reaction)

[u]Norrath Squadron[/u] ? Supreme Warlord Kamahl Halycron

MC-100 [i]Omnipotent Dragon[/i]
    ISD Mark II [i]Draco[/i]
    3 ISD Mark II [i]Igniter, Awakener, Worldgorger[/i]
    6 D-VSD
    24 BAC
    3 Interdictors [i]Fire Ancient, Water Ancient, Air Ancient [/i]
    Inquisition-Module Taskforce Cruiser Lament

[u]Nephalem Wolf Pack Alpha[/u]:
    3 D-VSD [i]Feral Spirit, Dire Focus, Disciple[/i]

Nephalem ISD Mark II [i]Renegade[/i]

Arriving in 1 hour RP time...
    [u]Nephalem Wolf Pack Beta[/u]:
    3 D-VSD [i]Shadow Wolf, Onslaught, Soulgazer[/i]

8. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
  9. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    IC as Relian Laric:

Singularity cruised into Coruscanti space, heading towards the planet itself.

Aboard the bridge, Director Laric transmitted a message to the planet, immediately contacting the current commanding officer.

"Admiral Fyar. This is Director Laric. Until the Emperor can return, I will be taking control."

"Umm, sir, I'll need confirmation before we will relinquish control to you."

"Override Naboo-Tibanna-Shadow-1138."

"Umm... the computer's accepting it... Sir, I am at your disposal."

"Excellent, Admiral."

The Admiral started to say something, but Laric had already cut the transmission.

"Sir, Grand Admiral Batch has arrived."

"Excellent. Contact him immediately."

"Grand Admiral Batch, what a pleasant surpise."

TAG: GAJ

10. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Aboard the Utopia in orbit of Eriadu

Jai Lavos smiled across the table, as they had seated themselves in the conference room.

Jai and Lord Hethrir on one side, President Jace Halycron and his aquaintence Ms. Terrik on the other.

After all guests had been introduced and offered drinks, they were hopefully settled, and could get to business.

"First Mr. President, my congratulations on your election, and commiserations in the actions you have just recently undertaken in the breaking of the Republic. For what it's worth, I believe your decision to be a wise one.

Jace took the comment with a polite nod, awaiting Jai's inevitable continuation.
    Jai smiled, and lent foward over the table.

"Your navy is formidable, and your idealogy unmatchable. You are truly set, to become a danger to the stability of Imperial Rule.
    Whilst built on a peaceful premise, my Confederacy has slowly awoke to the bitter realisation that in this shattered galaxy: war is inevitable.
    To that end, we have recruited on all our member worlds, and trained using state-of-the-art methods, one of the most dedicated, happy and enthusiastic armed forces in the galaxy.
    Our navy swells with not only native Kyanan forces, but the Imperial fleets who defected along with my father, and more from the civil strife stirred by Ghast.
    Whilst geared for protection, we see the neccisity of an offensive defense."
    Jai noted Jace's wry smile, and gestured to the hologram as it lit up and the lights dimmed.
    It showed the known galaxy, and begun to define differing areas with color.
    "This my friend, is the Kyana Star Cluster. 22 inhabited worlds, some 130 systems."
    A oval enclave carved it's way into the 'unknown regions' from the lip of the coreward boundary.
    "This, is the Koornacht Cluster, another part of the Confederacy. Over a 1000 systems, hundreds of worlds: but only 9 with sentinent life and habitation. This too, is part of our holdings.
    and here, we have our latest signitory, the formerly soverign state of Thyferra. We believe this may set a precedent, for many other formerly Republic worlds, who are looking for protection and a track record of stability.
    Whilst not adverse to such an occurance, we have decided it calls for something - as I mentioned - historic."

Killing the hologram, he stood, and paced back from his chair before turning once more to peer at Jace.

"I would like to see a formal alliance between whatever structure may arise from the ashes of the Republic - or if this is beyond your new powers, at least your sector for now - and our Confederacy. It would be geared to mutual co-operation, free space travel rights in each others territory, the use of our shipyards and docking facilities, trade, militant operations, the whole works.
    My father - as sick as he may of been - had a worthy dream: he dreamed of a united galaxy, where peace was more then a word to incite scoffs in a conversation.
    In this, we can take an important first step...but I have spoken to much..what say you, Mr President?"

Jai sat, and awaited a response, before freezing for a split-second as something struck him.
    Stay at Eriadu...
    He knew the voice. It was Pierce. Something had happened...
    but no, he had more important things at hand. He'd ruminate on it later.

TAG: Jace, WildWookiee.

Thyferra

Rear-Admiral Rachle nodded.
    "Worry not, I may not seem it, but I am a fair women. Two shuttles are about to dock with you, the Vratix may board this shuttle and come straight to this flagship: I promise I'll speak to them myself, and assess their situation.

As for not having you arrested and your ship impounded for attempting to contravene Thyferran law...I ask but a small favor before you go.

In 7 standard Coruscant days, a shuttle will enter System X-879342, in the Expansion Region. I want someone from IGC to meet with the shuttle, and to co-operate with their wishes.
    This is all I ask. If this is not suitable, speak now. If it is, I'll bid you fairwell, IGC."

TAG: Elegos.

Aboard the

11. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Eriadu...*

"You may not be privy to this information, Master Lavos, but we are not in my sector. I control the most strife-filled region of the galaxy. I took on the Core Sector; I felt obligated to serve in a greatly war ridden territory. Through the years of my life, since that incident on Gamorr all those years ago..."

When my family was taken from me...

"...I have nothing but war. I commanded a rogue pirate force from age 18 to 21, then joined the Rebel Alliance Armed Forces at 21. From there I have seen nearly every spectrum this galaxy has to offer; Republic, Imperial, Neutral, Pirate, Smuggler, Navy, Army, Intelligence, Jedi, Sith..."
    It surprised him immensely that he had been around the galaxy so much in his 28 years. He had never had a moment to recount his strife-filled life.
    "Jai Lavos, I am but 28 years of age, not even crossed into my middle years, and I have seen more combat than most veteran Generals and Admirals. I feel it is my responsibility to repay the galaxy for the sins I have committed; formerly as a Sith, and presently as a warrior."
    "My Sector is with your Confederacy, and so are my "extended holdings" to which you are already privy of. Now, I have pressing business in my Core Sector.?

TAG: PoT
    Unless you have something to add, please post Jace leaving your ship, and traveling to hyperspace on a untraceable several route trip to the Core.

[b][i]*Hapan Space?*[/b][/i]

Over the last week, Casa?rra?nuruodo had snuck into the sovereign Hapes Consortium. As a Chiss, his appearance would be frightening to the Hapans, and their mission would be for not.
    He had his units, in cells, disguised as Hapans themselves, and Bothan ?refugees?.

His human subordinate on Hapes Proper began Phase One of Operation: Truth.
    [blockquote]?People of the Hapes Consortium; I am one of you. Recently, a group of Hapan individuals discovered some frightening facts about our beloved Ta?Chume, Queen Mother, and Prince Isolder. They had discovered that our leaders had decided to turn their charges, our homes, over to the sadistic Yuuzhan Vong! When they tried to bring the Truth to public eyes and ears, they were arrested and held by Hapan authorities. I was among the separate cluster that attempted to intervene and save the group?s lives, and was shocked to discover just how horrific this conspiracy had spread! We managed to snap a holograph of what we saw in a underground prison near the Palace:

[i][u]Cut to:[/u] A large pit, filled will terribly beaten and bloodied bodies. The faces of several ?Hapan officials? can be seen. Around the edges of the body-filled pit, Hapan Royal Guards are seen holding bloodied pikes and melee weapons. At the extreme left of the picture, three individuals who can almost be identified as the Ta?Chume, Queen Mother, and Prince Isolder stand.[/i]

?We must stop our leadership before anything worse happens to our people! We must change our future ? all of our futures ? and seek assistance against our malevolent rulers! Rise up against the leadership before they kill us all!!?

[i]Transmission ends[/i][/blockquote]
    Sarran sat and waited. His best code slicers had integrated holographs of the Ta'Chume, Queen Mother, and Prince into the picture so that it would stand up to all but the [i]most[/i] elite of scrutiny. Project: Truth was in place, Jace Halycron would be arriving in this Sector soon, and would be in place to pick up the shards.

[b]TAG: Warlord_Ken[/b] (for Hapan leadership), and[b] Gamemaster(s) [/b](for Hapan citizenry)

12. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    Vinyamar Base

Ensign Chekov glanced over the supplies piled outside the shuttle. A DMP-Ionization gun, several heavy blaster rifles, a set of stormtrooper armor and all the fixings, the new infiltration droid they had just recieved from the outlaw techs, 36 thermal detonators, a large crate of Imperial blaster carbines, 2 holdout blasters, a field med kit, and a crate of power packs.

The rumors were that a smuggling group out of Malastare had captured a live, working, oglith masquer. Kieran had sent orders for Ensign Chekov and Lt Denethor to go to Malastare to deal with the smugglers.

Turning off his assignment pad, the ensign closed the rear door and made his way to the cockpit of the Lambda class shuttle. "All ready to go sir!"

The Lt looked over at him and smiled. "Then lets get a move on."

The Lambda class shuttle Mynock's Kiss launched out through the mag field of the Vinyamar base hangar bay, and into hyperspace towards Malastare, to arrive in 3 hours.

13. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Anoth

Secure on the bridge of the Sentinel, Baron-Admiral Delmion listened as his chief navigator rattled off the time until reversion to real space.

"Five . . . four . . . three . . . two . . . one."

The swirling tunnel of hyperspace resolved itself into a starfield, centred on three asteroids bound in a tight orbit with each other.

Anoth. Haven. A place of refuge. A place of hope.

"Poll the task force. Spread out the fleet and arrange it in tactical formation theta-one-seven."

Aside from the large fleet of combat ships that had accompanied him from Eriadu, there were also fifteen heavy transports, loaded with defence material that Delmion had prepared in case of this eventuality.

"All ships report green, sir. Long range scanners show all freighters in relevant positions, as well as . . . a small Mon Calamari cruiser. IFF tags it as the Republica."

Delmion smiled slightly, the edge of his lips tugging back his neatly trimmed goatee. Only one other person knew this place existed. A friend of his mentor, Tav Veroyn. The former President of the Republic. Pax Dellos.

"Open a channel to the Republica."

"Done, Sir."

"This is Baron-Admiral Erias Delmion, formerly of the New Republic. I believe I know who you are, but it might not be wise to say so on an open channel. Would you agree to a face to face meeting, either here on my ship or on yours?"

Tag: DS5

14. Attack_Of_Da_Gnomes

Attack_Of_Da_Gnomes Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2002
    Grid Gericks, pilot, fleet commander, Imperial gone to the New Republic looked around. He needed to get this place into livable condition, at least for the night, but probably for a long time. Grid zipped his outermost jacket up more, and started exploring, using his holopad map as an aid. All of the halls were very dark, so he had to use his New Republic issue glow lamp. He finally came upon a room with row after row of computers, in surprisingly good shape. He flipped the nearest one on, and it took a few minutes to load up. It read that it was on emergency power, and the generator needed to be turned back on. He inserted his holopad into a small driver near the screen. For a moment, the computer went off. It suddenly came back on, and some sparks flew out. Grid hurriedly pulled his holopad out, hoping it hadn?t been ruined. Instead. He noticed an orange dot on his map, indicating where the generator was. Grid trekked off in that direction, surprised to see that his glow lamp was burning down. Just before it went off, he found the generator. An emergency light was activated over it, allowing Grid to fix it easily. He grabbed some tools hanging on the other side and set to work. A few hours later, he typed in a few commands on a wall mounted display, and a loud ?whirr? filled the base, followed by a gust of heat and the sudden brightness of the lights. Grid smiled. Talking to no one in particular, he muttered ?Now to find those barracks?. As he strolled down the halls, each light fully lit, he noticed a strange smell that he hadn?t noticed coming to the generator. It came from a door, now unlocked and opened after the power had come back on. Grid almost fell back when he noted what was inside. Large groups of tauntauns were laying around areas of tundra with patches of yellow grass growing. A couple lay dead from natural causes, most rotting or in skeletal form. After stepping in, Grid found that there was more. Three droids were at work, one tending to infant tauntauns and the others cleaning up waste and tending to the grass. He also noticed a smaller generator, dedicated completely to this room. Three more droids were recharging in a neat row along the generator. The Rebel Alliance must have really taken care of these beasts of burden, Grid thought. He left the room, following the map to barracks number 3129. Finally arriving, he noticed the place was in good condition, with a row of twelve beds on each side, all neatly kept. He walked to the back, where he found a small gray box. That soldier must have been the last one here, Grid thought, because of the way it had been completely untouched for years. He picked it up, noting where a holopad was supposed to be plugged in. He inserted it and it asked for a code. Grid remembered what the man had said, about the ?great, great tragedy?. He quickly entered the date that his father had died, almost a decade ago. The box flipped open, and it had that ?new? smell. Inside was a stack of holodisks and something that Grid had seen only a couple of times in his life: a lightsaber . He took it out, and with great precaution, flipped it on. The ?snap-whirr? sound of the lightsaber activating filled the room, and a light blue beam jumped out. Grid waved it around, turned it off and put it on the closest bed. He than grabbed the first holodisk, held it in his hand and inserted it into the holopad?.

15. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Pax Dellos; Republica

"Ah, Baron-Admiral. So good to see you," a voice poured over the comm systems of the craft. It would be very recognizable to many people. "Would you be so kind as to come over to the Republica? I've got some tea ready and a gift for you. It's regular party over here, I think you'll enjoy it. Though, I'm not sure if anyone else would enjoy our little party. Not yet, at least. Not for a long while. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Pax turned off the communications board and looked at the fleet of ships baring down on Haven. "So it begins."

TAG: c_1

16. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    OOC: Lets get a small plot twist here....

Hyperspace

"Hey, LT, what does that red light mean?"

Lt Denethor looked over and swore. "Hyperdrive is failing. Brace yourself!"

The Mynock's Kiss dropped out of hyperspace in what should have been empty space. Unfortunetly for them, it wasnt.

Ensign Chekov looked up from the sensor display. "SIR! I have readings on a Imperial Frigate and minelayers, all around us!"

"How can that be! Sithspit. Get in the smuggling compartment, take the detonators, holdout blasters, hacker droid, and stormtrooper armor with you."

Ensign Chekov huried to comply as Denethor raised the shields. As Chekov, dressed in the stormtrooped armor, lowered himself into the compartment, he heard the Lt opening a comm. "Imperial forces. This is Captain Kieran Flar of the Morian Raiders. I surrender."

After that, Chekov heard no more as the smuggling compartment was soundproof, as well as sensor proof. If any Imperials were to scan it, they would only detect bulkhead and ships systems.

Above him, in the cockpit, Lt Denethor thanked his lucky stars the Morians did not have rank insignias. Walking backwards, he pulled out the DMP-ION gun, and a blaster carbine. With them he opened up on the computer core, sensors, and NAV computer. No one would be tracing their way back to the Morian's hideout.

That done, he sat down on the floor of the shuttle to wait. They would be coming.....

17. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    (( Interesting ))

Youi Gain was in the outer rim Dagabah infact retracing the footsteeps of the late Master Yoda. taking all the well known masters tracks as he was searching for one thing a Holocron he had been on Dagobah for 3 days and had yet to find anything he then decided that if he were to find a Holocron he would need help.

He boarded his X wing II and set course for his home fleet. He knew he could not get to Couruscant the most likely place of a Holocron.... But he could get the enxt best thing.

(( Sorry about my spelling and punctuation my spell checkers screwed))

18. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    FRG Minelayer
    "Shuttle, stand by for boarding. Any attempt at resistence will result in forfeiture of your life."

The Frigate cautiously extended a docking arm to the wayward shuttle, and deployed a full group of stormtroopers.

TAG: Kieran

[b]Coruscant[/b][blockquote]
    Salvage crews scoured the Palace and recovered computer cores and databanks. The throne room itself was ruined, but the material inside was irreplaceable. The bodies of the Empress, Vader, and the numerous clonetroopers were taken away by Imperial authorities, away from the prying eyes of the salvage workers.[/blockquote]

[hr]

[b]SSD [i]Annihilator[/i][/b][blockquote]
    Batch blinked in surprise, [i]The Director...[/i]. His eyes tightened, "I was under the impression that Imperial Intelligence as an instituition died with Kane Lavos. Tell me, when were you appointed to this position, and under who's authority?"[/blockquote]

[b]TAG[/b]: Yomin

19. Darth-Pales

Darth-Pales Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2002
    Koba

Sadow felt a disturbance in the Force. Betrayal...

He summoned his apprentice to the pit, and ignited his lightsaber, tossing another to his apprentice.

Then he advanced, his lightsaber slashing down at his apprentice, to separate his head from his body.

TAG: DS5

OOC: Not actually trying to kill you, of course...

20. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Elom

Rayson sat in his chair on the bridge, thinking. "Leiutenant, set a hyperspace course on the Perlemian Traderout"

"Where do you want us to drop out sir?"

"Just outside the Roche Asteroids, and we leave immediately."

"Yes sir, but what about your wife?"

"We're leaving her here for now, because I'm sure Damas will want to have another meeting here sometime in the near future."

"Yes sir, setting course..........................the course is set, proceed?"

"Yes."

With that Rayson stood up and left, going for his quarters

Raysons quarters

Rayson entered and posted his guard at the door, telling him to not let anyone in unless it was urgent.

21. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    FRG Minelayer, aboard captured shuttle Mynock's Kiss

Lt Denethor stood facing the door of the shuttle. He kept his balance as the shuttle shuddered, connecting to the docking arm.

He stood there as the shuttle door opened and the stormtroopers poured in, his hands at his side, his blaster in it's holster, minus the power pack.

"I will not resist."

22. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Anoth

Delmion smiled again as the comm clicked off.

"Prepare my shuttle. No pilot; I'll fly it myself. And erase that communication from the log."

Several minutes later, Delmion was expertly flying his personal shuttle out of the Sentinel's main bay and towards the small cruiser.

It felt good to be flying again, even if it was a cumbersome shuttle and not a nimble fightercraft. He made a decision to start flying more now that Anoth was his refuge. He should have more time.

Receiving clearance from the
    Republica, Delmion guided the shuttle into the main bay, touching it down smoothly on the hard deck. Shuttling down the power, he opened the main ramp and descended down it.

At the bottom was an aide. He smiled genially at the Admiral.

"Welcome aboard, Baron Admiral. Pax Dellos is waiting for you. If you would follow me please?"

Tag: DS5

23. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Coruscant

"Grand Admiral, I'm surpised. Usually men of your stature take it upon themselves to find things out.

Approximately one week ago, by HIM Jello, I was appointed to his position. And yes, Imperial Intelligence died, for the most part, with Kane Lavos, but the assets controlled by... certain members of Imperial Intelligence live on."

24. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    FRG Minelayer
    The captain was a bit surprised that the legendary Captain Flar had not put up any resistance, but he realized that anyone would cow in the face of Imperial power. He immediately contacted the capital, but strangely got no response.

He put up an alert on the HoloNet, and waited for confirmation from Command.[/blockqutoe]

[b]SSD [i]Vindicator[/i][/b][blockquote]

Captain Plasvic intercepted Jello as he was about to enter the dining room. "Your Majesty... as per your orders, we were monitoring the HoloNet for any possible operations by the defunct New Order, and we came across an interesting tidbit of information." He passed his datapad to Jello.

Jello perused the document, "Captain Kieran Flar himself? Curious circumstances, but I suppose that it is satisfactory. Have him brought here."

He entered the dining room, and spotted Lavos in conversation with that female captain of his. "Forgive the interruption, but there has been an unexpected turn of events. I believe you might find this interesting..."

[/blockquote]

[b]TAG[/b]: PoT & Kieran

[hr]

[b]SSD [i]Annihilator[/i][/b][blockquote]

Batch nodded, not caring enough to press the issue. "What business do you have on Imperial Center? His Majesty has tasked me to provide orbital defense and hold the planet in stewardship for my liege."[/blockquote]

[b]TAG[/b]: Yomin

25. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Coruscant

"I was enroute to the Core to oversee the reestablishment of Imperial Intelligence, but during a directional change, I found that I could not contact Coruscant. I changed course, and came here to take charge until HIM Jello returned.

And, because he has given you this authority, I relinquish control to you. If you have any suggestions for action I might take, I will obey them, but otherwise, I will procede to the Rim so that I may contact HIM."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.