main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG V: Shattered Galaxy (A classic WOTG RP!!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    You cheated!

[blockquote][b]Coronet City, Corellia[/b]

"I have very good reasons to believe your machine has backfired." Mitth replied once he received Thrawn's. He was starting to dislike having to use the subspace tranceiver. "Take a good look at me Thrawn and see what your invention has done to me."

He hadn't aged much since he discovered the problem. But it was noticeable. His temples were noticably greying and soon they would spread throughout the rest of his midnight blue hair. His face was beginning to lose its smoothness and youthful look.[/blockquote]

TAG: Jello

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    OOC: What was that? My GM Hammer of Truthfulness? is twitching.

[b]Nirauan[/b][blockquote]

Thrawn chuckled, "You look like Thur'ack'sabosen in his late night holoshows." Continuing, more seriously, "Grey hair? Has stress affected you that much? I see wrinkled around your eyes. Very curious."[/blockquote]

[b]TAG[/b]: Mitth

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Coronet City, Corellia

"I am not overreacting, Thrawn." Mitth narrowed his crimson eyes at the Grand Admiral. "I have hardly done anything that would be stressful in the last couple weeks. Mostly traveling and I certainly did not look like an old Chiss when I escaped from the Vong nor did I look like one two days ago!"

4. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Tey-Ral Denob

Tey brought the saber on-line and switched into a primal mode, his dueling training coming in hand now. He brought the weapon near to his head, stopping the opposing blade. Tey-Ral placed both hands on his weapon and used all his force to bring his mater's weapons away while getting himself into a position to fight. Tey then pulled back and brought the saber into a defensive posture, waiting for the Darkness to move on him.

IC: Yag'Dhul

While the crews scrambled over the surface and interior of the Victory, two more asteroids were brought out and prepared. Two more structures, identical to the first, were constructed. A second test was being undertaken.

"Sir, the device is prepared."

The Commander looked out at the larger object. It resembled an obelisk laid on its side and pointed not at either of the two asteroids, but between them.

"Have the cores come on-line and fire."

"Yes, sir."

Again, a power surge appeared within the system, this time twice as large. The device began to surge with violet-light. It coursed over its hull between random points, gathering strength. Finally, when it appeared that the device could not hold the light in any longer, it shot out in two directions, contacting the asteroids. Again, they exploded in grand fashion. A debris field was forming several thousand kilometers from the planet.

"Excellent. We shall be ready. And Admiral Severus will be quite pleased."

5. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Coronet City, Corellia

*The fallen were carried back to the ships, agents flooded back with blaster rifles, vibroblades, grenades, and thermal detenators. Every third agent was outfitted with a T-21, and every fifth or seventh a flechette launcher or missile tube in addition to their other weapons. Most of the infidels in the immeadiate area had been eliminated and the forces dispersed into the city.

Several stayed behind to man the ships' heavy weapons, including automated guns and concussion missile tubes. A few others set up a defensive perimeter to hold off an inevitable infidel siege. The agents manning the missiles began to target the taller towers in the center of the city and commenced with a short rain of missiles on the upper levels of the buildings. Afterwards, they turned their guns towards the newly finished garrison and began to pound it's outer defenses. Targets were changed every several salvos.

The agents within the city gathered in units of four to squads of eight. Every soldier carried a spare thermal detenator to ensure the infidels would have no evidence of their true selves. Several units passed weapons shops and looted the businesses. Others fanned out through the city and headed for the garrison. A few headed for banks to disrupt the finacial state of hundreds and thousands. No one stayed in one spot for long.*

TAG: Mitth

6. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    OOC: Corellian Resistance activated. :D

IC: Coronet City, Corellia
    "Looks like we're on the run now," Renn Tharen growled. "The Imps are starting to crackdown. They must have interrogated Alec."

Savis snarled. "Damn Republican spy, I knew he'd bring nothing but trouble. Alright, what's the plan?"

Gregorio Chime responded. "We've already packed everything in the trucks. We don't have too much time, so we're going to have to leave some stuff behind. I'm going to set a bunch of land mines and put proton grenades all over this shack. Then we're going to head out to the dock and get on our ship, and leave Coronet by sea."

"Good plan. Let's get moving."

IC: Several minutes later
    The group arrived at the seaport to board their cargo vessel.

TAG: General Mitth

7. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001

The troops of the AOFS where ever they are are now doing 4 hours training a day all learning both weapon combat and melee combat they will be training every day but every 5th day they get the day off for R&R

By the Order of Warlord Ken

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Nirauan

Thrawn pursed his lips. Mitth did look awfully old. "Interesting. I myself am at a loss for words at how your age could have altered. No device could do that, unless..."

"RAPET," Mitth said evenly.

"I do suppose that could be the cause behind all this. The basic premise behind the operation would be to scale back age, so to speak."

TAG: Mitth

[b]Coruscant[/b][blockquote]

"Grand Admiral, we've recovered the bodies you requested and sent them to the Emperor as per His request. Orders?"

Batch blew out a sigh of relief. That was one crisis averted, "I presume that the Throne Room has been cleared?"

The officer nodded eagerly, "Yessir. All sensitive material has been removed from the throne room. However, the rest of the Palace is a different case. It will take some time to sift through the debris and recover material from the lower levels."

Batch paced the command walkway briskly, "The security measures are to be redoubled. I want those Phase III clones of the Emperors on the scene at once. Deploy surface batteries and have them aimed at the wreckage--we might have to destroy it if the need presents itself."

The officer struggled with his curiosity, but it got the better of him, "Why, sir?"

"Some things aren't meant to be discovered," Batch said wearily, "the emperor kept many things secret from us."

"But... I don't understand, why would the Emperor...?"

Batch shook his head, his limited patience falling like a rebel base under Imperial ground assault, "When I said emperor, I meant Palpatine."

"Oh."[/blockquote]

9. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: DS5 and I already talked about it GAJ...as did you and I...we all agreed, and action was deemed appropriate, and I just got chose to post.

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    IC as Mitth

Coronet City, Corellia

"What I want to know is will I continue to age until I die from it and if so how do I stop it?" Mitth certainly was not eager to die earlier then he was suppose to. Not anymore anyway. "This is all your damn fault Mitth'raw'nuruodo!"

He was frustrated and angry, the intense glow of his crimson eyes said so.

IC as Major Thane

Imperial Garrison - Corellia

Inside the interrogation room stood Major Thane and sat a strapped Alec Trevelyn[sp?] in an unusual chair. Alec's body was confined by restraints on his ankles, wrists, waist and chest. His forehead even had a strap and two clamps to pin it in place.

Earlier General Veers had dismissed Thane to deal with their rebel prisoner and to find out where the others might have gone once they scattered. In the meantime the General would deal with the crisis unfolding within the capital city.

"Wondering why I brought you out of your cell and why you are strapped in that contraption?" Thane rhetorically asked. "I'd like you to meet Dr. Hans Schwartzskopf, our unofficial opthmologists. He's here for surgery on a patient we have.

"You."

Golden Beaches Docks, Corellia

Security at the docks was not heavy, most of the stormtroopers had left to deal with the crisis in Coronet. The only security that was there was the usual CorSec Agents and Customs Officers.

TAG: WK

IC as General Veers

Imperial Garrison - Corellia

"How did this happen?" Veers growled at his subordinates as they reported the movements of the attackers. "Nevermind! Deploy the Walkers. They are to block every major in and out road through Coronet. Deploy a squad of bombers and take out those annoying missile launchers."

TBC

11. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Here comes trouble...

[b][i]*Coreward Imperial planet?*[/b][/i]

Opting to hide among the Core Imperial planets, fleeing from Imperial authorities, Jace and Mirax lay together in bed. The last week had been quiet.

That is, until Jace?s life went tragically awry.

In the middle of the night, the moons and stars a-bright, a squad of militia troopers burst through the locked door. The men wore the uniforms of New Republic SpecOps. One man shot and killed Mirax Terrik. Leaping from bed, Jace lanced his arm into the first guard?s throat, killing the attacker.
    His command over the Force was great, and when emotion bided his actions, his control was exemplary. When his fingers crackled with dancing blue bolts, and shot forth from his hands like the shocks of a lightning storm, he released bolt after bolt of [b]Force Lightning[/b] upon his assaulters. The men fell ungracefully to the dark floor. The room filled with the odor of burnt flesh.

[i]Another one?[/i]

Jace, not dwelling on what had happened, readied himself for a final ordeal; accepting what he had started several years earlier.
    He walked out the door, and straight to the nearest Imperial authority.
    ?I am Jace Halycron, you know me as the President of the New Republic. I surrender,? he called to the building.
    It was night, and his upheld arms were illuminated by the sparking strands of sapphire electricity dancing amongst his fingers as the unused charges of Force Lightning wore off.

[b]TAG: Jello[/b]
    [hr]

[b][i]*Hapes Cluster?*[/b][/i]

Hidden as he was, Sarran could not help but smirk to himself. His cells had informed him that his plans for Jace?s shifting allegiance had worked; Halycron thought that the Republic had murdered his fiancée.

12. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Random Imperial Outpost

The garrison commander struggled with words after looking over the security tape, "Are you certain? The president himself? Contact Coruscant."

The stormtrooper responded, "We're having some trouble contacting the Core. There's a problem with the holonet. We aren't getting a connection."

"Belay that. Get a shuttle ready. I'll take him there myself."

TAG: Jace

13. Warlord_Ken

Dec 2, 2000
    IC: Golden Beaches Docks (the piers), Corellia
    "Our submersible is that one," Tharen pointed at a long submarine of Vannix design. "The Fat Bastard."

"She checks out," the customs official replied, unaware of the hidden weaponry concealed in the hull. "And you? And your cargo?"

"Right this way," Tharen pointed. Several Corellian Resistance (CR) agents pushed large carts up the ramp. But they, and the luggage, didn't clear the customs port without setting off the metal detectors.

"Step this way, please," the official said. "Please remove any metallic objects you might have, like keys or-"

He was cut off short when the soldier opened his large trench coat, revealing a variety of lethal weaponry.

"Oh sh-"

He was cut short as the soldiers pulled out E-11 blaster rifles, set it on full automatic and fired at the nearest officials (taking them by surprise) as they leapt for cover behind several oil tanks. They kept firing until the power packs expired ((and by this time most everyone nearby would be dead. But I can't post damage, so you will, Mitth.))

As soon as the immediate resistance was eliminated, Gregorio Chime aimed his remote and set off the proton grenades he had massed at the hiding places. Massive fiery explosions consumed the original meeting places, but it was of no consequence - the only thing they had left behind was trash.

The soldiers pulled out DH-17 blaster pistols set on semiautomatic and provided coverfire for the soldiers who were pushing the luggage into the Fat Bastard.

TAG: General Mitth

14. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    *Imperial Shuttle, Coreward world...*

Not struggling against the Stormtrooper's stuncuffs, Jace allowed himself to be lead up the ramp and into a detainment cell.
    "I have no plan to resist," he spoke to the Imperial commander. "My surrender is of my own accord. I have much to tell the Emperor."
    He surrendered his personal effects to the Stormtroopers, and prepared for the jump to wherever his destination would take him.

15. Snowin_Zachian

Snowin_Zachian Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2002
    Stupid Double post

16. Snowin_Zachian

Snowin_Zachian Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2002
    IC:
    Morgoth

Landing the Mirrorwind In the mountian Valley Gorin watched as the first of the morgothi struggled up the rugged mountian slopes. Up here it was windy, desolate, and barren, where only the strong could survive. Ehele, having finished up a round of.... intense... training with his apprentice walked out of the Strike Crusier to greet the stuggleing Morgthi. He sttod still, tall and proud, un-affected by the winds and dust blowing about.

Eventually they all gathered around him, a beacon of Strength, and a link to thier reculsive Master Budaki. When the last of them arrived Ehele smiled, and before them in the rock face appered a hole, created by a great welling of the force from within the Strike Crusier. This hole led to a Shelted cavern system within the mountians.

The Morgthi shouted praises and ten ran into the cavern system, setting up homes and the like, while Ehele delegated tasks to them, many of them mining tasks, serching mostley for precios metals such as gold and Silver, as well as gems such as Sapphires and Rubies. They set about their tasks, while Ehele retreated back to the Strike Crusier.

Aboard it Gorin was experimenting with a New power. He was laerning how to exert his will though not only living beings, but electrinics and driods as well. He called this power Affect Electronics and he was starting to understand ways he could use the Force to exert his will though them. When Ehele walked in he came back from his meditation and asked, "Have they begun?"

"Yes they have. I set many of the Strongest of them to begin to survey for Gold and Silver, as well as the gems you requested. The rest are setting up homes and finding ways to survive within the cavern systems. Though i wonder, why did we move them up here? Could they not have stayed where they were and just had a few Live and Work up here?"

"They could have, but the people are soft. I want them to be hard for the trials we will face here. How goes the training with your new apprentice?"

"Well enough. He will learn, given time. I wonder though, why did you charge him to me and not take him as your own apprentice?"

"Do you lack faith in your skills Ehele? I do not. Suffice to say that i will be busy, and un-able to keep up with the rigors of training a youngling such as he. You can teach him well enough my friend."

"I am glad you have such faith in my Gorin. I have further worries however. We are vulnerable right now, should the New Republic choose to return in force i doubt the our fleet would be able to fend them off."

"Do not doubt the power of the Force Ehele. We are safe enough here. Should they chose to attack i will instill such a fear into them so that they will never return."

"As you say my friend. When they find these materials, what do you want them to do with them?"

"Bring them aboard and store them in the Cargo Hold. Make sure the people are cared for Ehele, they are not simply Slaves, they are our means to power, and our people, keep them safe, keep them healthy."

"As you request. I must return to my Apprentice. He regains conciosness and he must be further trained in what happens should he fail." Ehele smiled evily as he turned on his heel and left.

Gorin returned to his meditation and worked further on his skill. When the people brought him the materials he and Budaki could begin work on the true project, but for now he had to wait, and refine his control of the Force.

17. Warlord_Ken

Dec 2, 2000
    IC: Destiny, several light-years outside Morgoth
    Jedi Aragorn Dravnonia was still meditating on the bridge, although his thoughts were of a different nature now.

There was a group of former Sith initiates, training at Morgoth under the watchful eye of the New Republic. Then the Morgothi rebelled and attacked and almost drove the Republicans from the planet. The Republicans managed to rein in the Morgothi and put them on trial for their actions, only to have the trial disrupted by mysterious and anonymous invaders, whose arrival was preceded by that of a mysterious dark man, strong in the Force....

Wait.

A dark man comes, then a fleet comes. Why would a fleet come to
    this place, devoid of anything except for the now-smoking Sith Academy and a bunch of ragged Sith-wannabes?

These same wannabes the invaders had taken in exchange for the chance to have a perfectly healthy MC80 Cruiser?

The dark man...he must had something to do with the invaders. Otherwise, why would they come?

Putting two and two and two together, he deduced that the invaders and the dark man were connected with the Sith.

Knowing this, he told General Monroe to abandon the attack. He called an old friend, asking for a favor.

TAG: Lord Gorin (just tell me if you find this acceptable)

18. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    IC: Agamar

Death Armada had jumped into the system minutes ago and was now undergoing post-flight system checks.

"Inform Grand Moff Epsilon we've arrived and that we are awaiting his list of the systems we'll need to operate on," said Ben.

"Yes sir."

Tag Juno

19. Warlord_Ken

Dec 2, 2000
    IC: Eriadu
    "This is Traffic Control. Identify yourself and state your cargo, destination, and business."

The ship gave all of that, then TC replied, "Prepare to be scanned and boarded."

After going through what seemed to be 50 different sets of scanning, officials boarded the ship and meticulously held advanced scanners as they paced the ship, to sniff out questionable materials like bloodhounds.

TAG: WW (tell me everything you've got, as well as your stated name, business, cargo, and destination on Eriadu)

20. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    IC at Osarian

As of now, the operation was proceeding as smoothly as planned. Vehrmyth took in the spacious, underground room they were using as a control center.

Foldout tables had been placed lining three of the four walls. Portable datapads, regular datapads, communications equipment, and various electronics covered nearly the whole surface area, black wires criss-crossing red wires all over the place. It was temporary, but at least everything worked.

Vehrmyth activated his comlink. "Liels, open a com channel to Onh. Tell it to bring in the first recruits now, and to try and have them here in three days."

A click on the channel was the only confirmation Vehrmyth needed.

Excellent. Now I must contact Epsilon to tell him his operation is as planned.

21. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Yag'Dhul

The Captain approached the Commander of the Yag'Dhul research base and spoke, "Sir, the capital ships are ready for the live-fire test."

Commander Gener stood up and looked out into space at the four ships. Three of them were older Dreadnaughts. One of them was a Victory. The Victory that had undergone the process. The Victory that would now test the new systems.

"Let's see this."

The Victory, codenamed Firestarter, powered up her cores. A violet light emanated all over her. The light came from cables that linked shield-projectors together until they met the nose of the ship which now held the device. Her shields activated, but her weapons stayed off-line.

The Dreadnaughts activated their shields and came after the Firestarter. They had no chance. The Firestarter glowed violet for a moment, and a thick beam of light shot out from her nose and came into contact with the first Dreadnaught. Her shields collapsed and as the beam struck her she exploded. The two remaining ships fired green bolts at great speed, but they did nothing to the Firestarter. They all disappeared into the violet light. After waiting for a few moments, two violet beams snaked out toward the Dreadnaughts and destroyed them.

"Trial-4G, complete. Success rate, 100 percent."

"Excellent. Prepare the data and send it in a shuttle to Yaga Minor for processing."

"Yes, sir. The shuttle is on her way as we speak."

"Contact Admiral Severus and tell him his device is nearly prepared."

"Communications is working on establishing a link now, sir."

"And have those debris towed farther away from the planet."

"The Destroyers will take care of that in two hours."

"Soon the Rebels will tremble before us."

"Yes, sir."

OOC: Shuttle on her way to Yaga Minor. Will arrive in two days.

22. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    IC as Corben Dys[i/]

Corben: I would like that very much... But how shall I go about it and who should I report to? I need more details.

TAG: DS5

[i][b]IC at Platform InterGalactic[/i][/b]

[i]Captain Torshavn's C-3 Passenger Liner [b]InterGalactic Conveyance[/b] arrived at [b]Platform InterGalactic[/b] to notify command for a deal that he has received. He then made his way out to the outer customs checkpoint and made the jump to the X-879342 System in the Expansion Region[/i]

[hr]

OOC: GAJ, you might want to send someone to deal for HoloWeb etc. now, so he can arrive when I return to the platform ;)

23. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Sebastian

"That's all I needed to hear. Now that I know you are interested, I can inform you of the details. You will be inserted into the Corporate Sector with the help of the Empire. We will financially back you. With the figures you are and can pull in, the Sector won't be able to refuse you. All you will need to do is approach the Corporate Sector with this proposition. Once within the Sector, you will receive orders from us through an agent. Those details will be worked out once this arrangement is finalized. Here's the details you will need for now," Sebastian said, handing a data-card to Dys. "Read over them and contact me in one week with your decision. The transmission codes are in there. If there's nothing else . . . "

TAG: SEA

IC: Tarquin Seti

The time had come to marshal the Outer Rim. The time had come for Tarquin to turn the Rim into a production center to rival anything seen in the history of the galaxy. He stood before his governors via expensive HoloNet. Luckily for him, somehow his territories had avoided the terrible destruction of HoloNet transceivers.

"My Governors, the time has come. My orders are for you to begin mining operations on all of your worlds. We want everything. Any ores that you can get out of your planets. Ord Binir, Sluis Van and Yaga Minor shipyards," the governors and commanders nodded their heads in response to Seti, "Your production is to go into overdrive. Safety is not your concern. Only productivity. I want to see you double your output in the next few weeks."

"Yes, Grand Moff Seti."

"Everyone else, preparing for the mining operations. There will also be many new facilities being opened in the coming weeks. Be prepared to welcome them to your planets."

"Yes, Grand Moff."

"This is a great day for the Empire. And for the Outer Rim."

Seti deactivated the HoloNet transmitter and left the communications chamber. Soon these actions would be fully implemented, he would see to that. Soon the Empire would be restored. He would help see to that as well.

Tarquin walked briskly through the palace, but was interrupted before he could reach his destination. The Lieutenant spoke to him, "Grand Moff, we have received this probe from one of the former New Republican-states . . . "

"Rebel warlord states you mean," Seti spoke, turning and continuing toward the landing pad.

"Yes, excuse me Grand Moff. One of the Rebel terrorist states. It claims to be something called 'The Union.' They wish to seek a peace with us and are willing to accept terms."

Tarquin smiled while listening to the Lieutenant. He recognized the deep, Core accent. Somehow, Tarquin bet that this Lieutenant hadn't wished to be on Yaga Minor until the capital was established. Tarquin wondered if this Lieutenant could be something more "Send the probe contents to my personal computer, Lieutenant . . .?"

"Jensonsen. Lieutenant, first class, Derk Jensonsen. But, Grand Moff,"

"What is it, Jensonsen?"

The pair had almost reached the pad.

"Sir, I cannot send anything to your personal computer."

"Why not, Commander Jensonsen?"

The young man stopped mid stride. "Sir?"

"Do you have a hearing problem, Commander?"

"No, no sir!"

"Good, have the information ready for me and report for duty at the palace command deck."

"Yes, sir, Grand Moff!"

Tarquin smiled again. "This one may show promise." Tarquin boarded his private repulsor-craft and began to travel to a secret location on the surface of Yaga Minor. Yori Devontaine's research facility.

24. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: I have both my Freighter the Iron Pony And and ISD II on the edge of the system.

Gerul Rolled his eyes at the proceedures that he was enduring.

"Sithspawn...Don't you know who I am? Seriously, if I had wanted for any reason to damage Eriadu, I would have never conquered it in the first place. I am here for personal business, and if you ask for any more information, I will personally come down there, and put your head through a transpersteel panel...do I make myself clear?"

TAG WK

25. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    IC as Corben Dys

Corben: No, I don't think there is anything else... Thank you for you time. Have a safe trip back. I will transmit my decision in a week.

TAG: DS5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.