main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG V: Shattered Galaxy (A classic WOTG RP!!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    Pride of Lorien

Sitting back in his anti-grav chair, Kieran examined the days duty roster and reports. Nothing exciting had happened since their abrupt departure from Moria Base. Commander Neiklot sent message that nothing unusual had been reported in system and that they were proceeding with project Groundshaker. Other status reports from Vinyamar base, and the other fleets reported similar conditions. Either the Imperials were biding their time, or they had not found the locations yet.

On the plassteel table next to him, his comm chirped, "Captain Flar, please report to Astrometrics."

Wondering what in the name of Palpatine they could be needing him down there for, Kieran tossed his padd to the side and stood up, walking out the door. As he exited, his lightsaber hit against the doorframe and then his thigh. He stopped mid stride and stared at the saber, there on his belt. It was haunting him, his heritage and curse. To go down that path again would mean to relive the memories... The accident... The running..

Kieran shook his head. Time enough for that later.

Down in the bowls of the ship he reached the Astrometrics lab. Entering, he stood in the open doorway a second for his eyes to adjust to the darkness inside. From inside a voice spoke. "Close the fraggin door."

Kieran stepped forward, the automatic door shutting behind.

"Thank you." Stated the voice from the corner.

Now that his eyes adjusted to the darkness inside, Kieran could see around him. In the center of the circular room was a large holoprojector, meant more for a Warroom than an astrometrics lab. Projected above it was a large map of the galaxy, Blue stars representing Imperial, Yellow for Kayana, Red for Republic, and Orange for Vong.

Along the walls of the room were inset curved workstations, their users illuminated only by the light of their screens.

Thinking for a second, he could not remember who it was who was in charge of Astrometrics, though a voice called him from the far side of the room. "Captain Flar, over here."

Stepping over, Kieran could barley make out a short man of medium build behind another work station. Barley glancing up, the officer tapped a button on his consoul and stated, "We found it."

On the main holoprojector the galaxy slowly zoomed in towards the core until only three stars were visible. Perfect.

2. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Just a reminder that WOTG V: Ends tonight...prepare your character for the unveiling of the newest most exciting chapter of WOTG yet...WOTG VI: Wouldn't you like to know :)

3. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Eriadu

Izik went to the communication room, and began to try to make contact with Sectorial Governor Thok.

"Governor Thok, this is Vice-Admiral Izik Ruloon," he said into the commlink.

"I was captured by the Yuuzhan Vong forces at Endor," he said humilitantly, "And was released. I am now here at Eriadu, awating pickup and orders."

Tag: Thok

4. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Sebastian Daemon

The return trip back to Yaga Minor was uneventful. Sebastian logged his actions into his private datapad, one of few things that could get him killed just about anywhere in the galaxy. It told his tale. How many people killed, in what way, at what price, how many stations sabotaged, in what way, at what price . . .

The datapad was small, no larger than Sebastian's hand and always stayed in one of two places. In Sebastian's pocket or in his keep. Now it lay before him. Sebastian reviewed everything that he had done in his past. All the deeds while under the service of his superiors. For long he had done their bidding. Even while in the Republic, which now did not exist, he followed many of their orders. Two months ago he discovered that the coalition of senators and businessmen that had, for so long, controlled Sebastian and his peers, was broken.

Internal strife had torn them asunder and now the assessment officers within the Empire and the Republic were alone. Most of them had prepared for such a day, as Sebastian had, and were now going their different ways. Sebastian possibly had the best preparation. He joined the Empire. Sebastian had thought he would get a position of power when he became Imperial and gave them such a prize as Sylan, but never would he have dreamt he would be under Tarquin Seti, a former member of the coalition.

Seti was a good man, considering all the others within the coalition. He gave Sebastian a choice, "Stay with me, or be a low level intelligence member in the Empire." Sebastian's answer had been obvious. Now he commanded a small task force for the Grand Moff and had even become known to the other Grand Moffs. His first mission had started, and would continue. As far as Sebastian was considered, the Corporate Sector was as good as his.

The Nebulon-B passed through hyperspace and came into Yaga Minor space. She would be reabsorbed into the Outer Rim forces. Tarquin had yet to decide whether Sebastian would receive a force of his own. But Daemon knew, "He won't be able to refuse me. Not after the CSA falls."

Sebastian returned to his platform and eyed his equipment. Mostly men. He had sufficient training to allow him to shape these petty excuses for operatives and agents and officers. "Alright you sons of nerfs, get yourselves into combat gear. We're going hunting. . ."

[/blockquote]

IC: Admiral Severus

[blockquote]"Admiral, the fighters and secondary units are prepared."

"Good. Te-tell me, why are you in the n-n-navy?"

"Sir?"

"The question explains itself."

"Well, I always wanted to be a help to the Empire. I thought this could be an excellent way to do so."

"Really? I think that you thought th-this w-would be a great way to attain power. Whaat do you think?"

"Isn't that what everyone wants?"

"Perhaps."

"Admiral, communication from Yag'Dhul. The Commander tells us . . . "

[hr][/blockquote]

IC: Yag'Dhul

[blockquote]" . . . the unit is fully prepared. We need only remove it from the testbed and insert it into the Destroyer."

"Excellent," the Admiral Severus replied over holographic communications. "We too are p-pre-pre-prepared. I shall expect the unit in one week."

"Yes, Admiral."

Commander Gener walked out of the Communications chamber and down the flag deck gangplank and looked out of the large windows. Out in space was the [i]Firestarter[/i], in drydock, or at least what could be considered a drydock Gener spoke, "It's strange isn't it? How so much power can be held within so small a thing."

"It is. Commander?"

"Yes Captain?"

"Have you ever noticed Admiral Severus's . . . "

"Stutter?"

"Well . . . yes, sir. Do you know anything about it?"

"I've heard things."

"Like?"

The Commander turned sharply toward the Captain and spoke clearly to him, "Captain, that could be considered an act of insubordination."

Captain Daniles looked into Gener's eyes and said, "Yes, sir."

"Walk with me."

The Captain and Comm

5. Larnin_Macina

Larnin_Macina Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2002
    Morgoth, Mirrorwind, Training Room

The guard, still cranky mind you, started to walk away when larnin thought of something else to say to him.

"Hey guard, dont leave quite so fast, i have something i need you to do for me. Please come back here."

The guard turned about face and dragged himself over to larnin once more. Standing infront of him, he stared into his dark eyes.

"What is it now?"he asked, "This better be inmportant"

Larnin Replyied with this simple message with the help from his trusty powers of Mind trick.

"Well see young guard, you've forgotten to wear your pants today. Arnent people going to start to make fun of you? I'd think you'd better run along to your quarters, dont you think?"

He turned slightly to the side as he spoke and made an Illusion of another guard, whom was laughing histarically at the confused guard.

The guard whom was tricked, began to blush and hurried away from larnin for the last time. As he approached the door, larnin thought of one last trick to play on that unsuspecting guard. Using Move Object he pulled down the guards pants anyways.

"that should teach him never to look down apon me" He thought to himself.

All the time, Master Ehele stood watching what his apprentence was doing. After his last act, he knew he must say something to larnin about his behavior.

Ehele-"Young sith, your style may be different, but i see you are using your powers to cause agony and pain amungst others. That is what i like."

Larnin Replied Telepathically"Whats wrong with having alittle fun master ehele. Plus he was not giving me any respect, He deserved it in all respects."

Walking away from Master Ehele, Larnin felt something. Almost a preconcieved notion of what was to come. In his mind, he saw himself standing beside the mysterious Darth Shadow. Intriqued by this he wondered why this would come to be. In his own mind, he thought that Darth Shadow did not like him at all. Neverless, Larnin knew he must continue to train. Refining all of his skills in one day except one, larnin focused all his energy to practice his last technique. Reaching out, he used See Force to try and find Master Ehele in the room. Finding a powerful force in the room, he slowly inched forward in the direction in which he thought Master ehele was. Inch by inch he moved forward, untill he bumped into something solid. Opening his eyes, to his suprize, was Master Ehele himself.

Ehele-"Good work my apprentence, Good work."

Tag: No one

Abilities
    -Mind Trick - Level 2.0
    -See Force - Level 2.25
    -Telepathy - Level 2.5
    -Move Object - Level 2.5
    -Illusion ? Level 1.25

OOC: Can anyone tell me when a sith advances to the next rank after apprentence?

6. Nord

Nord Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Yori Devontaine

Yori rushed quickly to the docking bay to meet Grand Moff Tarquin Seti. The doors slid open and Yori pushed his identicard past security as quickly as he could manage. He had reached his destination just in time.

"Greetings, Grand Moff Seti."
    "Greetings, Dr Devontaine." Seti noticed Yori was trying to hide the fact that he was a bit out of breath. "Running behind schedule, are we?"
    Yori smiled briefly, "Uh, no, no. Just a bit busy. Straightening some loose ends up, is all. You know how all that goes."
    "Indeed," Tarquin replied. "Is everything ready? I do have a tight schedule to keep."
    "Oh yes. I will now give you the tour of the facility and you will finally have the chance to see my greatest dream, which is, thanks to you, a reality."

Yori took Tarquin into the depths of the facitility. Showing him step by step how the Units are prepared for the implants, how the implants and links work, how they are connected to the brains of the units to the computer, and how the units function as one mind under the regulation of a computer.

"We are using Evaytian telepaths and Empaths to give this project and edge. Putting them together in such close vicinity increases theire abilities." Yori explained. "We have tested and retested the prototype, and as you can see, the Units share one mind and the computer is not only regulating their thoughts, but is actually using their brains as its own processor. Quite efficient, really."
    They stopped in front of three units that seemed to be disconnected from the computer. Yori went on to explain, "These are our mobile units. We have placed not only implants that work off of signal, but a smaller computer inside of their brain that is used as a backup in case the units stray too far or the signal is cut off. If that happens, the backup will take over and bring them home. There is still much we must do and explore, but the prototype is working and is stable. I believe the project will be a success."
    "Most impressive, Dr. Your efforts are greatly appreciated and for it, I'm giving you," Seti pulled a datapad out of his pocket and handed it to Devontaine. "This."

Yori's face lit up with excitement as he stared at the datapad.

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    IC as Mitth

Coronet City, Corellia

Mitth really hated the subspace tranceivers. He waited for Thrawn's reply to his last.

TAG: GAJ

Bothawui

The two ships landed at the designated landing site as ordered and submitted their cargo for inspection.

TAG: bterrik

8. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Waystation Guardian

The first fleet had one more ship left to paint and was almost finished.

"Well, soon we can finish our orders," Treshen said, he turned to the captain of Waystation.

"Once the last ship is finished I want the stations to jump twenty lightyears outside of Atzerri," he ordered.

"Yes sir," replied the captain as he turned and left.

Treshen boarded a shuttle and flew out to the flagship. Once he arrived he headed for the bridge and transmitted the coordinates to the fleet.

9. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    OOC: Finished. My last post in WOTG V!

IC as Corben Dys

Corben's Yacht arrived back at Platform InterGalactic without any incident. When he got into his office, he found two priority flagged messages. One was from Captain Torshavn, commander of the InterGalactic Conveyance and the other from the former Republic Senator, now Commodore Kuan of Naboo. He read Torshavn's message first.

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

SENDER: CAPTAIN T. TORSHAVN

RECIPIENT: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER C. DYS

BODY: I HAVE MADE A DEAL WITH A REAR-ADMIRAL RACHLE OF THYFERRA. I'VE LEFT WITH THE INTERGALACTIC CONVEYANCE TO THE X-879342 SYSTEM, IN THE EXPANSION REGION. I WILL MOST LIKELY BE INCOMMUNICADO FOR SOME TIME.

END TRANSMISSION

Corben then read the message from Commodore Kuan.

BEGIN TRAMISSION

SENDER: COMMODORE KUAN

RECIPIENT: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER C. DYS

BODY: I WISH TO TAKE OUT A LOAN OF 100 MILLION CREDITS AND PURCHASE THE SHIELD GENERATOR YOU WERE OFFERING.

END TRANSMISSION

Corben opened his datapad and typed an encoded response.

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

SENDER: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER C. DYS

RECIPIENT: COMMODORE KUAN

BODY: TRANSACTIONS OF SUCH HIGH IMPORTANCE WILL HAVE TO BE CARRIED OUT IN PERSON. IF YOU COULD ARRANGE A MEETING BETWEEN US AND SUPPLY THE COURIER I SENT WITH THOSE DETAILS ENCRYPTED, I BELIEVE WE COULD MAKE THIS BUSINESS DEAL WORK

END TRANSMISSION

Corben then typed a message for the highest-ranking Imperial Officer on Imperial Center.

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

SENDER: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER C. DYS

RECIPIENT: HIGHEST RANKING IMPERIAL OFFICER IN-SYSTEM

BODY: OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS THE HOLONET IS DOWN AND I AM WONDERING, AS OTHERS ARE WHY IS IT DOWN?

ALSO ON THE NOTE OF COMMUNICATIONS, MY RESEACHERS HAVE DISCOVERED A NEW COMMUNICATIONS MEDIUM. I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS SUCH THINGS WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN BROKER SUCH A DEAL BETWEEN INTERGALACTIC CORPORATION AND THE GALACTIC EMPIRE

END TRANSMISSION

Corben sent for two of his most highly-decorated courier pilots. They were given those to messages with orders to give those messages to the appropriate persons themselves. One took a Skipray Blastboat and left for Coruscant and the other took a Z-95 Headhunter and left for the Naboo System

[i][b]IC as Captain Torshavn[/i][/b]

[i]The [b]InterGalactic Conveyance[/b] dropped out of hyperspace in the X-879342 System. Captain Torshavn ordered a snesor sweep of the area to search with the shuttle they were supposed to meet with[/i]

[hr]

[i][b]IC as IMP-22[/i][/b]

[i]The [b]Queen of Blades[/b] dropped out of hyperspace just outside the outer defence ring of the [b]Andromeda Shipyards[/b]. From afar, the shipyards looked dark and abandoned. That look was banished when the comm unit blared[/i]

Andromeda: Incoming vessel you have violated Imperial space! Identify yourself!

IMP-22: This is IMP-22, personal assistant to Grand Moff Toma Tu'kla aboard the [i]Queen of Blades[/i]. I request permission to dock. Sending verification code now.

[i]After a short while[/i]

Andromeda: You code checks out. You are cleared to land in Tu'kla's personal bay. The commander will like to talk to you when you arrive. Andromeda Control out.

[i]IMP-22 put power to the engine and the [b]Queen of Blades[/b] descended gracefully towards the shipyards[/i]

10. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    IC: Determination, several light-years near Roche
    Jedi Aragorn Dravnonia, the captain of the Destiny, and several of the bridge officers transferred to the Determination.

The MC80 Destiny was turned over to another element of the AoFS.

TAG: Vice Admiral Thok

Aragorn entered a special sparring room specially designed for him. A screen lit up, and an image appeared before him.

The image had no face, and wore no clothing. In fact, it had no gender, it had a vaguely human form but was white and blurry. It had no feelings, no sense in the Force. But it did carry a lightsaber. Like its owner, the lightsaber?s blade was stark white.

Aragorn activated his own blue blade and allowed himself to sink into the Force. He used See Force to try to probe his enemy?s feelings, but he felt nothing.

And he didn?t anticipate what happened next. The image charged forward. Aragorn raised his blade but rather than defend himself, he did the unexpected. With Knight Speed, he darted out of the way and did a side flip to the other side of the room with Enhance Ability. As soon as his feet hit the floor, he used Move Object to tear a light fixture off the wall and hurl it at the image?s legs.

The image easily deflected the offending object with his white lightsaber and attacked again. This time, Aragorn was more in tune with the Force, and he met the challenge. Blue and white lightsabers clashed in battle. The image worked even faster, forcing Aragorn to work faster as well. Some how, it felt so easy?and yet so hard.

Suddenly, the image brought the butt end of his lightsaber around, and to his surprise it was not solid. Aragorn reacted quickly and instinctively, directing a Force Push to direct the image and his offending blade away. Even so, the second white blade that sprouted from the butt end grazed Aragorn?s arm, causing him to drop his blade. Aragorn hastily used Heal Self, but the last thing he saw was the white image hurling his lightsaber into his face?

And Aragorn snapped out, finding himself with his lightsaber drawn, lying in the middle of the sparring room, in a heavy sweat.

He felt a little dejected, but stronger in the Force. I ought to do this more often.

Jedi Aragorn Dravnonia:

Padawan
    Telepathy (Level 6)
    Telekinesis/Move Object (Level 6.75)
    See Force (Level 7.00)
    Jedi Mind Trick (Level 2)
    Heal Self (Level 6.50)
    Force Push (Level 6.75)
    Alter Perception (Level 6)

Knight
    Heal Another (Level 6)
    Deflect Blaster (Level 6)
    Enhance Ability (Level 6.50)
    Knight Speed (Level 6.50)
    Affect Mind (Level 6)

OOC: Speaking of Jedi?

IC: Eriadu Traffic Control
    There was a momentary pause, then a familiar voice crackled on the comm. ?Lieutenant Shard,? a voice came, dry and a little resentful. ?This?is Lieutenant General Cogsden. I believe you have much explaining to do. You will land on the orbital space platform EX-4, as soon as you?ve cleared the multiple scans. Copy??

TAG: Lt. Protégé-of-Thrawn (I?m sure you know the drill. Hand over everything except your clothes. If you?re carrying anything else other than clothes, you better tell me what they are, IC and OOC.)

IC: Alater-ka, Barab I
    After clearing Customs, Jedi Temis Hendren and his two Padawans, Vern and Shiela Jones, proceeded down the streets of Alater-ka. They were now adorned in Jedi robes.

?Vern, Shiela. I want you two to stretch out with your feelings. Tell me what you feel about the Barabels.?

Both Padawans used See Force to get a feel of the local attitude. ?They?respect us,? Shiela reported.

Temis nodded. ?The Jedi settled a border dispute a long time ago. Since then, the Barabels have held great respect for us. What about their political alliances? Can you think of anything that would put them one way or the other??

This time, Vern recalled his history studies. ?The Imperials came uninvited. The Barabels have be

11. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    *Toprawa...*

The newly-sovereign citizens all watched as a Royal Guard lieutenant displayed a holo-recording of President Jace Halycron's execution.
    The lieutenant turned to the Prince's Attendant, "What not, sir? With the Prince dead, we have no leadership or protection."
    The attendant nodded sagely, "Incorrect, LT. One prince is dead. We still have His Majesty Kamahl's leadership, that is, if he returns from the front - wherever that may be - we will also have the protection of his war flotilla, including the MC-100. Right now we have a miltia of Toprawan Star Destroyers in our planetary orbit, from HRM (His Royal Majesty) Kamahl Halycron, to bide us over until he returns."
    The attendant turned to the crowds, "We shall prepare a welcome for our leader. May Toprawa never again see the destruction we have witnessed from the Empire, Sith, or any other force who moves against us!"
    The crowd cheered, and they all set up to reform a par of pre-fab garrisons into the new Toprawa Palace.

(Just getting things secured)

12. Juno_Epsilon

Juno_Epsilon Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    To all those whom have tagged Grand Moff Juno Epsilon:

****I'm going to make one Big post for the next thread.****

And Hopefully Have the first post in it ;)

13. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Black Market channels

Information was slipped onto the black market channels that several Jedi and Sith artifacts were for sale to the highest bidder, including Obi Wan Kenobi's lightsaber, and Darth Vader's spare helmet and cape.

[b][i]Onderonan Trading vessel...[/b][/i]

"My financer is greatly interested in these. Anything and everything Sith and/or Jedi related.I have much Onderonan Crown Jewelry.
    Perhaps we can make a deal?"

[b]TAG: CaptFlar[/b]

14. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: Goodbye Fair WOTG:V

15. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Ahhhh, good bye. Moderators, let us close this one.

DS5

16. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Like that scientist-guy says in the "Homer Goes To College" episode of The Simpsons:

"Out with the old and in with the nucleus."

:)

17. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Upping to save from the evil board pruner. All hail WOTG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.