1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive WOTG VI- The Shadow of Doubt

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthSeti5, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinDobski Jedi Master

star 4
    Kuan gave the go and all of the ship went to hyperspace.

2. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    Agamar - the Executor

"Certainly Admiral. This way."

Ben and the Admiral made their way inside the large ship into a small conference room where two stormtroopers with their facemasks off, stood guard.

As Ben closed the door, a droid activated itself but stood silent. Then as the two sat down Ben said,
    "I'm trying out a new idea. I've ordered all stormtroopers to wear helmets without facemask to let them see better. You have no idea how hard it is to see in stormtrooper helmets.

"Anyways, you're here about a certain operation. Let's hear it. By the way, want anything to drink?"

TAG Juno
  3. Juno_Epsilon Jedi Knight

star 2
    ***Agamar - the Executor***

Admiral Tr'ble Sat down as well in one of the chairs of the room.

Admrial Tr'ble: "Very interesting this idea without the maskes." He thought about the drink. "Yes I will have a cup of Coffee Anyway Moff Epsilon has put into place many things that will bring this Empire to control and hopefully we will be able to bring glory but anyway here is your orders."

He handed a data disk, not card, but disk to the High Admiral. This was the need of the Empire for him.

The Driod came back into the room and gave the coffee to the Admiral.

***Agamar: ISD II Prowler***

The Captain had gone back to his ship and left Admiral Tr'ble with High Admiral Skywalker.

Communications Officer of the ISD II Prowler: "Captain. Theres a distress call. Shall I Infom the Admirals?"

Captian: "Yes do it fast. It's at Ord Trasi, So infrom the Grand Moff Of the Outer Rim. Ord Trasi is a shipyard world. This puts it high on the Important-to-defend lists."

Tag: Ben & DS5/>
  4. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Yaga Minor

"Contact the reinforcement force."

"Yes, Commander Jenkonsen."

A message sent through space at a trillion times the speed of light and found its way at an Admiral,

IC: Ord Trasi

"Let's try something," The Commodore of the battle said. Orders were issued with haste throughout the Destroyers.

Shields were reinforced with excess power and turbolasers began taking shots at the incoming torpedoes. The engines of the Destroyers began to glow and they moved, picking up speed.

"Go to flank speed and orient us toward that fleet," the commodore spoke of the Morian frigates on the fringe of the system.

"Sir, we'll never make it."

"We don't have to."

The destroyers approached flank speed; their hangers were a buzz. The TIEs received their orders: Fire at anything that moves

The TIE fighters and Interceptors and few remaining bombers scanned out and began targeting and firing. Little care was given to the targets or the success of the shots.

While this was happening, the escape pods of the Destroyers launched and shot out toward any target, toward any area of space at all while ships began to pour out of the Destroyers. Hundreds of ships now filled space. Lambdas came out and fired. Transports came out, and rammed. Skiprays came out, and targeted fighters with their Ion Cannons and their torpedoes. Assault Gunboats came out and did the same.

For all intents and purposes, there was a massive cloud of hundreds of ships buzzing about the Destroyers. For all intents and purposes, it was now hell.

TAG: Flar

EDIT: Markups
  5. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    Agamar - the Executor

Just as the Admirals started drinking their coffee, Bens comlink buzzed.

"Excuse me for a moment, Admiral."

Ben turned away.

"What is it, Piett?"

Piett replied, "Sir, we've recieved a distress signal originating for Ord Trasi, the shipyards. They seem to be under attack."

"Ord Trasi? Understood. Ready the fleet Admiral. Death Armada will leave immediately."

"Yes sir."

Ben turned back to the Admiral.

"I'm sorry to cut the meeting short but we've got a distress signal at one of our important shipyards. You may leave or follow as you wish. But thank you for the data disk."

With that, Ben left the room and headed straight for the bridge.

Tag Juno
  6. Juno_Epsilon Jedi Knight

star 2
    ***Agamar - the Executor***

The Admiral looked at the High Admiral. His grin turned to a stone Imperail Face.

Admiral Tr'ble: "Me and My ship will follow. I will not take the time to go back to my ship. Just send orders for it to follow. Hopefully my ships TIE Defenders will help the cause. Let us leave this system I will follow your lead to the Bridge. By my mental estiments it should take us 3-4 hours to get there. We must move quickly."

Tag: Ben
  7. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    Agamar - Executor

After sending orders to Admiral Tr'ble's ship to follow Death Armada, the Fleet jumped into hyperspace heading for Ord Trasi.
  8. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    OOC: Phew... Distress was mounting when I heard of the attack on Ord Trasi and as I read downward.

But now it seems to be under control. Thanks guys. :D

Platform Intergalactic

The Imperial representative was taken to a meeting room. Once the pleasantries were completed, the representative slided a datapad along the table.

"Inside you will find the Imperial proposal for acquiring a certain technology that we have interest in."

TAG: SEA/>
  9. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC as Corben Dys

Corben looked at the datapad

Corben: Ah, my new communications technology, I've dubbed it HoloWeb. It's a more advanced form of the HoloNet, but unfortunatly it cannot interact with normal HoloNet Relays. Something to do with too much information being tranferred. It also comes with more technological and cost-cutting breakthroughs. Would you like me to continue?

TAG: GAJ
  10. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    The representative nodded, "I'm sure technicaly difficulties will be worked out later. Yes, continue by all means..."

TAG
  11. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC as Corben Dys

Corben: Yes, many breakthroughs have been made. Each relay has double the broadcast range as opposed to a normal HoloNet relay does. Also, by using forcefields, you can actually physically interact with the other person at the other end of the transmission. With that technology I beleive there could be several new breakthroughs, but at the current point in time, HoloWeb is my main concern. Also, it has better transmission quality and integrity. Also using newer power plants, we have improved power distribution allowing for larger defensive shielding and weaponary. The weaponary would be automated and owul react only if the relay was fired upon. So what do you think?

12. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    The Imperial representative nodded, "I'm very impressed and think it is worth following up on. However, I wouldn't be here unless the Empire was already looking for a deal. How much cost would be involved in purchasing blueprints and a few working units?"

TAG
  13. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC as Corben Dys

Corben: The units would be between twenty and twenty-five million credits per relay. The blueprints would be about five million. But I'd like you to promise if you want to put HoloWeb into full use, that you contract us to build them for you. I respect the Empire's desires, but this is the greatest breakthrough in communications for millenia and I'd like InterGalactic to have exclusive production and sales rights.

14. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    "I'm authorized to pay up to fifty million, so I will purchase two units and two sets of blueprints. As for the manufacturing facilities, they will have to be nationalized and run by the Empire to ensure security. We also will be modifying the units so it would be best to do so in one facility.

TAG
  15. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC as Corben Dys

Corben: That's fine, I understand the need to look at and study them if you are going to be adapting the technology, I can provide what you want. When would and Imperial transport be able to pick the relays up? They are approximatly eight hundred meters in diameter. As for production, I can create a subsidiary company of InterGalactic, to produce HoloWeb relays for the Imperial Government, but I don't think I have a facility that would be secure enough for it to be done, as I only have one system and this waystation to do so. But I think the Empire would want thier production close to Imperial Center wouldn't you not?

16. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    "That is correct. The Empire will make the final arrangements. I'll signal for a transport immediately."

TAG
  17. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC as Corben Dys

Corben: Very well, then I'll have the relays moved to the platform so you can pick them up. I hope you will be pleased by this product.

Corben typed and order to have the InterGalactic Ice pick up the HoloWeb relays from IX292739

18. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4

*Obroa-Skai libraries...*

Halycron's agents combed Obroa's databases. As their searched neared its end, the dark lord was near despairing. His agents hadn't come out empty handed, though.
    They had a very basic historical overview of knowledge for the Ancient Sith Empire (little more than names), and a slight more on his actual study; the Krath Order.
    The Krath was started by spiled aristocrats from the Koros System. They overthrew Empress Teta, and experimented with Sith magics.

When his dark trailing cape caught up with him just inside the Valcyn, an aide presented himself with a curt bow.
    "My Lord, a young woman named 'Serra Ramses', and claiming to be formerly of the 'Jensaarai Sect' has arrived in the docking bay, and requests an audience. Do you have any idea what this 'Jensaarai Sect' is, liege?"
    Jace's recently grown-out dark hair concealed most of which his cowl did not, and the imperceptable nod was lost.
    "Bring her to me in my private chambers."

Less than an hour later...

Shortly following, a young woman entered his chambers, flanked by a pair of armed guards. She wore very little cortosis ore armor to be the Jensaarai she claimed to be.
    Leaning generously to the right side of his throne, with his right hand eclipsing the bottom-most of his face, Jace addressed the young lady,
    "You claim to be of the Jensaarai, yet you wear little of their sigil and identifying armor. I have been to the Suarbi System, and know well of the Jensaarai ways."
    Her jaw dropped slightly before discipline could pull it back up, "I deserted that Sect. The Jensaarai are suffering from the same inactivity that killed the Rebel Alliance New Jedi Order."
    "I see," Jace murmured.
    "Also, the Jensaarai are no longer in the Suarbi System."
    "Is this so?" I know.
    She shifted her smallish frame, "It is. When the late Baron Jace Halycron relocated from Suarbi, the Jensaarai relocated to a hidden world."
    I know, I moved them there, he thought. "And do you know where this 'hidden world' you speak of is?"
    "When I fled, the Jensaarai Ring Defenders were quick enough to prevent my logging the coordinates," she said, then hastil added, "it wasn't my fault. They were too fast, someone must have alerted them to my plans."
    He buried his face within the leather glove on his hand, "Incorrect. Every event you partake in is directly dependant on your own actions. Thus, there is no 'not my fault'," he pantomimed quotation marks with each pair of forefingers.
    "The strong must never hide from their responsibility, Lady Ramses," he stated martially.
    She considered his words carefully, "I suppose your words are correct. Did your aide inform you of my visit's purpose?"
    He slid of his throne and stood at his intimidating six-feet, two-inches height, "He did not, but I believe it has something to do with exposing those hidden talents of yours."
    She appeared shocked, "It does at that, My Lord."

Several hours later...

Jace Halycron, in disguise as Barrin Mi, and Serra Ramses, new master and protege, stood on the bridge and stared through the mottled realm of Hyperspace, as the Valcyn hurtled toward Onderon.
  19. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Jello, I would love to know how you a)managed to TAG me then ignore my post in return at Nagi, and are suddenly at Aurora.
    I would appreciate a reply, especially as you have posted on two seperate occasions since then.

IC

As Governor Scot at Thyferra

Tarq had returned from Eriadu rejuvenated, having finally lulled the planet into the Confederacy, to the goodwill of the populace and relief of the citizens whom he "served".

In truth, he had been on the payroll of Kane Lavos long before the Confederacy had been thought up: the liberty afforded to them from Imperial Control on behalf of the Confederates was but one more linchpin in this, his most grandiose mission ever in the Intelligence service.

Jai had updated him on what was needed; he would be ready.
    The ship from Grand Moff Epsilon was linked through to his private terminal, at his request.
    "Greetings Captain. I send regards to your Grand Moff on behalf of the Kyana Confederacy and Thyferra.
    We would appreciate it if in future, the Empire refrains from bringing anykind of warship to our system, but we will ignore that for the time being.
    I am authorised to trade with the Empire under the wartime alliance that exists between it and the Confederacy: against the Yuuzhan Vong menace.
    As for the other deliveries, you may leave them with Rear-Admiral Rachle: send them in a secure capsule to the Tlaloc.
    Will there be anything else Captain?"

TAG: Juno.
  20. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    aboard the Utopia

Gerul Smiled...a rare occurance these days.

"Jai, I know you are a man of integrity, and I know that this alliance will benifet our peoples. The fact that I showed up here bearing neither guards or weaponry is proof that I personally trust you Jai; But putting my peoples lives into the equation, and as you're a ruler, you would understand."

Gerul brought Lavos closer

"I figure that this is a com shielded room, but I don't want to take chances. Officially we can not have a close alliegence...Your people might get hurt needlessly if support was traced somehow. I do trust you Jai, and that is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's going to be a war."

Gerul Continued
    "Unofficially, I know that Pierce thinks of you as a brother, and I have never known him to make a mistake on judging character. Because I trust him, I will treat you also with that same respect...If you need anything, do not be afraid to contact certain 'channels.'"
    he pointed to the datapad in his hand, which he decrypted, and displayed the message that Jai Lavos had sent to him.
    "I don't know how you found out that I was in the middle of that, I envy your intelligence branch."

TAG POT

OOC: POT isn't it time for ship growths?"
    Silent Shipyards
    Reasearch continued on the Tachyon mines. the Scientists had gone over each and every burned component on the inside, attempting to figure out just how it worked. All they knew is that somehow, a burst of Tachyon waves shot from this mine, battering the warpfield that a starship was forming, and caused it to destablize course and plung recklessly on an uknown vector. Tachyons were so small, that most sensors did not even detect their presence, but you did not actually have to detect the particle to get rid of it.

Already for a non-permenant patch, the sensors were being reprogrammed on Cast's fleet of ships to monitor the Hyperspace field, and detect any small fluxes in the field. Though tachyons were small, the speed at which they would hit would cause a ripple effect in the field. If this was detected, the Hyperdrive modivators would shut down, pulling the ship from hyperspace before she could get off course.

This was a primitive means, but it would soon be discontinued for somthing a little more permanent.
    TAG NO ONE
    Utopia Again

Pierce and Anna returned back to the meeting room, and were greeted by Cast and Lavos.

TAG POT AGAIN
  21. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Firrere

The Chernobyl Shipyards were comming together on scheduel. Only a short period of time was needed to complete their reassembly

Chernobyl Shipyards - 86% complete

IC: S.G Thok

Thok sat and waited for his probes to send back data to him. Soon, response was heard from the probes at Yag'Dhul. To his suprize, it had sent back as much info as he hoped. In the file it showed this:

A Golan-III in low orbit
    Two VSDs near it
    One ISD with some funny looking stuff on it
    Two ISDs
    A rather large debris field(consisting of destroyed asteroids and ships)
    The planet itself
    And its moon

"Hmm, What do you make of this ISD shown here?" he asked as he turned to his Ex-o.

"I dont know sir, its probably nothing."

"You might be correct, but why is there a debri feild over here?"

"hmm quite puzzling. Should i place these photos in the archives for future reference?"

"Good idea, those could be useful in the future."

Thok turned back to his screen. Still he sat there awaiting his probes' response from Cerea

Tag: Ghast(i think)
  22. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Yag'Dhul

"Commander, sensors have shown probes have entered the system. It's possible that the are Rebel in origin."

"Interesting. Prepare the project. We will place Phase II on hold for now, Captain."

"Yes, Commander. The base will go on full alert."

"Excellent."

"Should we alert the Empire, sir?"

"No, we should be able to handle any force the Rebels send."

"Sir, are you sure?"

"Just look at what we have, Captain."

"Yes, sir. Of course."
  23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    Orbit - Corellia

TIE Interceptors dove in front of the shuttle, scanning the ship of its cargo, passengers and other such routine scans. The voice of the communications officer of one of the Imperial Star Destroyers in orbit commanded the crew of the shuttle to identify themselves, their cargo, their destination, and their purpose for coming to Corellia. The officer even warned the crew that if they veer off course it would be considered hostile and measures would be taken. He also told the crew that they are to halt their craft and prepare for boarding for inspection.

The entire system was on alert and every Imperial ship in the system was halting space traffic. No one could land on Corellia without having their entire ship scrutinized with a fine toothcomb. Surprisingly Customs and CorSec were cooroperating with the Empire. After all, their capital is under attack by terrorist forces and they don't want anymore hostile forces smuggling weapons in and causing more damage to their beloved planet.

And Coronet City was off limits to incoming traffic anyway unless they wanted to be belown out of the sky by hostile forces.

TAG: YODA and AD
  24. AnakinDobski Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Why are you tagging my Mitth.

IC: All 6 of the ships came out of hyperspace. The ISD III sent out a probe to Roon to check on the DF's. The ships continued to get closer to the planet, but still out of sensor range.

(Tag DS5)
  25. Larnin_Macina Jedi Knight

Morgoth, Mirrorwind, Training room

A small creak was heard accross the training room. Soon a metal box was being slightly lifted of the ground. For larnin was using Move Object to start lifting the more heavy object off the ground. Concintrating as hard as he could, he stacked this box ontop of another box. But he didnt get the box directly ontop of the other, due to a feeling that bothered him. Using See Force larnin felt that his master was behind him.

Telepathically he spoke."Master, honestly, i would perfer if you dont just stand their in the shadows. It keeps bothering me. Just stand where i can see you, or dont watch at all"

Master Ehele replied- "There is a reason i stand in the shadows. For if i just stand here, it is like an unknown that you must get arround. For in the real world, you wont be uninterrupted during your skills. Things will always pop up unexpectantly."

Upset with what Master Ehele said, Larnin thought he would make him leave him alone. Using Illusion, larnin formed a wall around Master Ehele.

Ehele, disgruntled but understanding, started to walk away, but he would be back to jump into larnins concintration later.

Tag: No one

Sith Abilities
    -Mind Trick - Level 2.0
    -See Force - Level 2.75
    -Telepathy - Level 3.0
    -Move Object - Level 3.0
    -Illusion ? Level 1.75

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.