main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG VI- The Shadow of Doubt

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthSeti5, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Garrison

The one guard that was spat apon whiped his face clean as stared back at veers.

"Wrong move veers!"

The man pulled his arm back, and struck a blow right at Veers' nose.

Mean while, the rest of the guards began to place the electrodes all over Veers' body as they were ealier.

Tat: Mitthy

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Veers head snapped back from the force of the blow. Stars danced before his vision as he brought his head forward, cringing as blood trickled out from his nostrils and onto the dirty floor below him and onto himself as he tried to keep his composure of a proud and defiant Imperial.

He still glared daggers, but even more so now at the guard who had broken his nose.

TAG: Thok

3. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Bestine

The men finished applying the electrodes and slowly backed away from veers.

"Now veers, if your going to be soo stubborn about this whole thing, i am just going to haft to up the voltage of your punishment."

The Interrogator flipped the switch that turned on the power to the electrodes. The pain process had begun once again.

Tag: Mitthy

[b]IC: Malik Domain Halycron[/b]

With the battle now finished, the Vong Armada moved back twards their last friendly planet.

[b]Tag: No one[/b]

[hr]

[b]Correl's Honor, Correlian system[/b]

The small shuttle reentered realspace, and headed inwards twards the planet of Correlia.

[b]Tag: Mitthy[/b]

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    IC as Field Marshal Veers

Bestine

Veers howled at the top of his lungs as his body spasmed from the electricity flowing through it from the electrodes. He screamed in pain until it even hurt to scream. But he did not give in.

IC as Captain Jokar

Corellia

"Correl's Honor, you will immediately power down your engines and shields and prepare to be boarded!" Came Captain Jokar's voice from the ISD Hornet which was rapidly approaching the freighter along with two Corellian Gunships and a squadron of Gunboats.

5. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Bestine

The torture continued with the electricty flowing. Periodically it would be shut off, so the bombardment of words could begin again.

"Veers! Tell me what i want to know now! Do you want us to remove your prostetic legs?"

[b]Correlia[/b]

The small freighter did as it was ordered, and awaited further instruction.

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    IC as Veers

Bestine

"N...never." He croaked in a raspy and quiet voice. His throat was sore from the screaming. He licked his lips and the taste of salt and blood assaulted his taste buds. "Go ahead...take them...Won't...make a...difference." Veers coughed a few times and took a stuttering deep breath. He hung limply from his restraints.

IC as Capatain Jokar

Corellia

"I want that crew arrested and interrogated and the navigation log and main computer downloaded and analyzed A.S.A.P." He commanded and soon his orders were carried out.

7. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Bestine

"No, perhaps your better off with your legs Veers. Now them, take him down, im finished with him for today. Leave him will a small glass of water...he might need it."

The men took veers down, and locked him back in his room, with one glass of water, and no lights.

[b]Correllia[/b]

The shuttle pilot quickly prepared for his ship to be boarded, strangely it was weird, for he just purchased the ship.

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    IC as Veers

Bestine

When they let go of him in his cell, he fell to his kness and collapsed to the floor. He was too weak to move or even grab the glass of water they had given him. He shuddered and closed his eyes tightly. He wanted it all to end and did not believe he could go on any further.

Maybe after a few more days in solitude he could. But if the rebels chose to interrogate him soon again, he feared he might give them what they wanted.

He tried to sleep.

Corellia

The Imperials had the crew of the Correl's Honor arrested and questioned about the ship, especially where it has been and who has been aboard it.

9. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Correllia

"Im just a lonely freightor pilot, i just bought this ship from a man from Eriadu, i swear!"

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "What is the name of the previous owner? Also discribe him to me." The interrogator questioned.

11. Emperor_Yun_Yammka

Emperor_Yun_Yammka Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2002
    Vortex, the living world.

He stood in his dias, floating on ethereal energy crackling under the archaic animalistic craft that his Vorrs guided in deference for him.

Peering down into the molten pit, he marvled with glee at the moving morass of organic flesh and tentacled vitality that seemed to slurp and thrive on the molten rock as if they could co-exist....
    Almost as if they were as one, reaching down to the core of the planet.

I am here, my precious....

His Alchemy and Illusion still at full power, he reached out with Control Mind and spake directly to his child, and caressed it harshly.

You will awaken soon...then the galaxy will be ours.

The Vorrs continued to work studiously, breed prolifically, and build exponentially as the world's dark hue and stormy atmosphere gave way to the organic grey and green hues of Yuuzhan Vong control.

Soon, the jihad would begin. And all who doubted his godhood would be laid to rest.
    Permanently.

12. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    The man sat further back in his chair, and quivered in the sight of the interrogators words( :p ), and easily gave up all in which he knew.

"The previous owner was Thok Hammil, but he is all but perished right now. I bought this ship from him while he was on his death bed. He originally was from Eriadu.... Please dont hurt me...its all i know..."

[b]Garrison - Bestine[/b]

More time had past, and today popped up as the day to continue with veer's interrogation. With truth serum in hand, the guards and the Interrogator walked into veer's room. Opening the door, the men rushed in veers, and prepared to put him in the restraints.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Corellia

"We won't hurt you." The interrogator said with a canined smile. "Unless you find out you have lied to us."

He motioned for the guards to take him away and then informed Colonel Maybourne of his findings. Soon spies on Eriadu were ordered to find out about Thok Hammil and trace the Correl's Honor's travels.

Bestine

Veers faught back against his captors as best he could. He kicked one of the guards in the groin and successfully punched another and attempted to run for the cell door. He was not going to go through another interrogation if he could help it.

The Field Marshal was determined to die this time fighting for his freedom.

14. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Garrison

Falling out of the way, the guards let Veers slip by. Without getting up fast enough, they watched as he sailed down the hall way. Only if he knew what awaited him....

[b]correllia[/b]

"Thank goodness. I hope that the truth will help you shed some light on whatever you are searchin for. Might i ask what are you searching for?"

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Bestine

Veers barrled down the cell corridor, not caring if he gets shot by the guards posted here and there. He ran for the turbolift and smashed the palm of his hand into the recall button and while he waited he turned to deal with any guards coming up from behind.

Corellia

The interrogator studied the man for a moment. "Two weeks ago someone of importance to Corellia was abducted."

16. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Garrison - Bestine

With veers on the run, it was time to have fun. The Commander knew of this entire situation and began to bellow out his orders.

"All guards head out side your respective floor's turbolift door. Set your blasters to stun, and shoot him on sight. Have the men on the interrogation floor just stay out of veers' sight, but surround him from both sides."

The guards all went to their respective positions, and waited.

[i]Correllia[/i]

"Some one was abducted? Whom would you be speaking of that is of that importance?"

OOC: Im not going to ever be able to tag anyone else from now on.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Bestine

Seeing no guards stopping him, Veers furrowed his eyebrows forward as the turbolift came to a halt before him. The doors opened and he stepped inside, pressing the button for the floor with the hanger. He road the thing up and through the murky water, something nagging at the back of his mind that something was wrong.

"This is too easy." He thought. There should have been guards watching the turbolift but there were none. Frustrated Veers began to suspect something was up and started opening the emergency hatch above him.

The Field Marshal climbed out onto the roof of the turbolift car and closed the hatch, laying flat with his ear against the metal so he can hear what was inside. The lift stopped at the floor he had chosen.

Corellia

"Why do you ask?"

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Garrison

The doors opened to the Turbolift. But there was no veers. Grabbing for his com link, the commander asked for comfirmation that veers did infact enter the turbo lift.

"Are you sure he entered it?"

"Yes, 100% positive."

"Any other floors see him get off?"

"Nope, not here"

"Not here either."

"Well, lets keep checking around, hes bound to be around here."

Now that the words were spoken, the guards were motioned to split up, and half were sent to the hanger, to hide aboard all craft in there.

In the hanger during this time, the guidance systems and power core's were removed from all vehicles, to make no operational craft available.

[b]Correllia[/b]

"You are right, i have no place nor right to know any thing dealing with His Imperial Majesty's Military."

[b]Tag: mitthy

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Bestine

Once Veers was certain the coast was clear, he climbed down from his hiding spot and carefully picked his way through the corridors, both hands covering his groin as he sulked along the walls.

He paused at the hanger entrance and peered inside quickly. He knew there were guards but he could not see any. Veers glanced again and counted several ships with their ramps open, waiting for him to try and take one.

He looked for something else less predictable to take. Like a speeder.

Corellia

The interrogator's eyebrow rose curiously. "Did I say this had to do with the military?" He leaned forward, suspicious now as to what this man knew. "What do you know about a military officer taken from Corellia?"

His voice was ice when he spoke.

20. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Garrison

The guards sat and watched from their hiding spaces as the now nekkid Veers waddled into the hanger room. Thankfully not a single vehichle was left in any operational status. The one guard hiding in the operations room, quickly placed the hanger bay on lock mode, and locked all exits from the hanger bay.

But inside the Hagner, there was 2 speeders, and 2 shuttles.

Tag: Nekkid Mitthy :p

[b]Correllia[/b]

"What are you talking about? I had no clue that the man that was abducted was from the military. But i said i have no right to know any knowledge from [i]HIM[/i] Military, and unless im dreaming, im in a Military vessle, and your a military officer, thus explaining why i have no right to your knowledge."

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Bestine

Veers awkwardly made his way through the hanger to one of the open speeders. He climbed inside and attempted to start it but frowned in annoyance when the thing would not start. The hairs on the back of his head prickled as the feeling of danger nearby grew strong in his stomach.

He attempted to try the other speeder and discovered it would not work. "Something is not right." He muttered to himself as he stood next to the disabled speeders trying to think what was wrong with this picture.

He knew what had happened. He had walked right into a trap and if he boarded those ships, he suspected soldiers would be waiting for him. Veers believed his best chance at survival would be to hide somewhere in the garrison and take out the guards one at a time.

The Imperial captive made his way back to one of the hanger doors and discovered it locked. Panicked, he spun around and waited for those hidden guards he knew were there to pop out and surround him.

Corellia

"Why don't you tell us what you might know about this?" The interrogator said in a more pleasant tone.

Word came back that something was wrong with their Eriadu spies. They had not sent a return reply that they had received their orders. In fact, no transmissions were coming from Eriadu at all.

The Imperial spies that were on the other rebel worlds were ordered to find out of the Correl's Honor had stopped in the system for any period of time.

22. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Garrison

The guards poped out from their respective hiding places and pointed their weapons at Veers. At the same time, the door in which veers was standing at opened up, and on the other side was the interrogator, with guards surrounding him.

"Now veers, you didnt actually think we were going to let you escape?"

[b]Correllia[/b]

"I know nothing at all except what you have told me in this room."

Across the galaxy, from planets, reports would flood back into the imperial spies. It seems that the little ship had gotten around. It was reported at Mon Calamari on one day, and suprizingly Bothawui and Sullust on the same day.

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Bestine

"I am not going back." He growled and lunged for the interrogator.

Corellia

"Tell me, where have you traveled with your new ship since you purchased it."

Spies on the worlds where the Correl's Honor had been checked to see if the ship had docked with other ships or landed on the planet. If it had docked, they would get the name of that ship and see where it went. If it had landed the Imperials would listen for any signs of the Field Marshal.

24. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Garrison

Reacing out for veers, and stepping in the path of the flying pink projectile, the guards prepaired to restrain him, while sedatives were given to him, so he would be broght back to the room.

[b]Correllia[/b]

"I purchased my ship a little over a week ago, and had some fun at the gambling tables on Abrehado-Rae. And i was on my way back to my home on correllia here."

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Bestine

Veers put up a fight with the guards and once had gotten ahold of a blaster before the sedetives began to work on him. They had taken his blaster away and dragged him back to his cell. Now he was in the place he least wanted to be once again.

Corellia

"I see." The interrogator said and finally dismissed the pilot back to his cell where he would wait for a few days.

Colonel Maybourne checked to see what information they had on Thok Hammil and what his spies were able to gather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.