1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive WOTG VI- The Shadow of Doubt

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthSeti5, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Finally someone posted something....

IC as High General Mitth

Bothawui

"Sir, the scan results are in. There is a large fleet in-system and we have a problem." Reported the Captain of the ship.

"What is it?" Mitth said from the viewport staring out at absolutely nothing. The crew had wondered why the Major General stared at the black blanket of the cloaking field. He didn't know why either, but it was something to do to pass the time since he had nothing to do at all.

"There is a massive minefield protecting the edge of the system. If we attempt to go through it, the fleet in-system will be alerted of our presence." The Captain replied. "However, there are about six gates that provide entry to the planet."

"I see." Mitth replied and turned to face the Captain. "Have two asteroids attempt to pass through two of these gates. They are to choose two gates with the least amount of traffic or no traffic at all. Once they have chosen they are to wait until a large gap is created between the ships before attempting to drift past the gate. In the event of an emergency that requires them to use sublights to get through, both asteroids are to mini-jump to the 14th moon of Golm."

"Yes, sir."

The message was sent on an encrypted frequency to the two other asteroids. Using thrusters to turn the asteroids around, they disappeared into hyperspace and then reappeared near the gates they had chosen that had the least amount or no traffic at all. They waited before making their move, waited until a really large enough gap was created between ships before manuevering into position and drifted.

TAG: AFS
  2. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Bestine

ISD III Rebel Spirit

Talking it over with the rest of his officers, Thok realized that this was the best thing to do. If a confrintation could be avoided, then it had to be done.

"Very well, i might need a tad longer, to say, get veers dressed, in a shuttle, and to those exact location, but it will be done.

Bestine Surface - Garrison

Zevulon could easily tell the anger from his fathers face. He knew the man wanted out of that tank now. With all his strength, the one young man sucessfully pulled Maximillian from the tank. As he was pulling his father out of the tank, two guards came in. Not knowing what was happening, they thought that Zev was just proceeding with the orders.

"Ah good, youve already gotten him out. We will leave the rest of his preperation for return to Imperial hands. Just remember, he needs to be on the shuttle in 20 min."

With a nod, he acknowledged the guards, and watched as they left the room. Putting his father back in his chair, he comforted the man.

"Father, did you hear, you are being sent back to imperial hands."

Looking at his data pad with the current orders on it, he knew this was the real deal, no hoaxes this time.

Tag: Mitthy/>
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as Fleet Admiral Hunters

1 LYR from Bestine

"You have thirty minutes." Hunters repeated and disconnected the channel. He walked out of the holopod and back to communications and ComScan. "In thirty minutes I want to know if a lone shuttle arrives at these coordinates. Captain, have a shuttle with a boarding party prepped in twenty."

"Yes, Admiral." Captain Agwash immediately went to get her orders carried out.

IC as Field Marshal Veers

Bestine

It was obvious he did not believe his son that the rebels were going to send him back. They had not finished interrogating him and so he grapped a handful of his son's shirt and pulled him close.

"Just get me out of here. I don't care where so long as it is not in rebel space." He hissed into his son's ear and let him go.

TAG: Thok
  4. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Bestine Surface - Garrison

From the tone of his voice, Zev knew that his father did not believe him. Neverless, he would soon enough have the man off this hellish world and back to where he belonged, correllia. Picking up a new pair of clothes, he handed it to his father.

"Here, take these, you will need them for the shuttle ride."

Tag: Mitthy
  5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Field Marshal Veers

Bestine

He took the cloths and carefully got dressed, careful to not upset the remaining injuries he had. Veers knew he had not been in the bacta tank long. He could feel it. When he finished dressing he turned to his son.

"Where is this shuttle of yours?" He asked and also held out a hand. "Give me a blaster."

6. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Bestine - Garrison

"The shuttle is awaiting our arrival in the Hanger bay. I belive you know where it is, since you've been there already. But you blaster is already on board. But we must be going, or your Imperial Fleet Admiral Trey Hunters waiting."

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Veers raised a eyebrow at Zevulon as he motioned for the young man to lead the way. He did not saying anything and he was still skeptical as to whether this was a setup or not. After all he had given the rebels the name of the Sector Fleet commander and it was logical to send that fleet to retrieve him.

"Then give me your blaster." He demanded.

8. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Bestine - Garrison

"Father knows best

The words echoed in his head, but he still didnt feel right. Grabbing his blaster, he handed it to his father, slowly.

"Here, but make sure the other AFS guards do not see it, otherwise it could turn out bad."

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Thank you so much for the advice." Veers replied sarcastically as he tucked the weapon into the back of his pants and pulled the shirt over it.

"Now lets go." He said and walked at Zevulon's side for the hanger bay. He pretended to be a tired prisoner, although he really didn't need to pretend to do that.

10. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Bestine - Garrison

The two men made their way into the shuttle, once onboard, Zevulon dismissed the pilot.

"I wish to fly this shuttle out, for it will be the last time i see my father for quite some time."

"Very well Commander Veers."

With that, the pilot left, and the shuttle door closed behind them. Punching in the coordinates, the shuttle's engines warmed up.

"This is the shuttle Knight Rider[/b], requesting permission to head twards the reundevous point."

"Roger that, proceed to exit the hanger, then make your way to the coordinates."

The small shuttle lifted from the hanger bay, and flew off away from the planet. Now with no more hindrances in the way, it would be a time for the two veers men to talk again.

"Father....i can only begin to express my appologies for not coming to your call earlier. Can you ever forgive me?"

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Veers reached back and pulled out the blaster he had and pointed it at his son. That move alone told Zevulon that his father did not trust him at all. "I'll let you know when I get back to Imperial space."

He paused and thought about the conversation between his son and the controller. Reandevous? He narrowed his eyes and turned his gaze slightly to stare at the mottled sky of hyperspace.

When his son moved to pull back the levers of the hyperdrive, Veers lifted the blaster a little higher. "What are you doing?"

12. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Shuttle - Space

With the blaster now pointed at his head, Zev was now finnaly becomming alittle worried. His father was getting what he asked, but he still was hostile twards his own son.

"The coordinates are where two shuttles are arriving, to await the imperial forces. One shuttle is us, while the other is full of your commerads, whom you thoght to be sent home."

Soon the small shuttle arrived at the coordinates, with only seconds to spare. On their port side was the other shuttle, full of only the other imperial men whom were sent to a work camp, but now were to be freed.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    A flicker of surprise crossed Veers features as he looked out the viewport to see for himself. There it was, a second shuttle floated in space nearby waiting for something.

He was about to turn his attention back to his son when a third shuttle suddenly appeared out of no where. This one bore the emblem of the Galactic Empire. Veers turned to stare at his son in disbelief.

"What is going on?" He asked stupidly just as the comm came to life.

"Rebel shuttles, this is the Dark Sprite you will power down and prepare to be boarded."

14. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Space - Shuttles

Without any hesitation, the two shuttles powered down completely, and awaited further instructions.

Inside the one shuttle, Zevulon turned back to his father. It seemed as if his father did not really belive his son in any of the thigs he spoke of. Perhaps now he would realize the truth.

"Its simple father, your going back home. Tis only one thing that will make me sad about all of this. That i will not see you again for quite some time. Only if there was some thing to be done about that."

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Defect." Veers said as he lowered the blaster. The Dark Sprite approached their shuttle first and the Field Marshal could hear as the craft docked with the rebel shuttle.

16. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Veers

"Defect"

The words were something that he never dreamed of doing, but with the events of the past few weeks, it did have more promise than ever before. His father had just been tortured by the government he supported. It claim's that it doesnt interrogate its prisoners in unusual and cruel ways. But it seems as if that was now thrown out the window. How could he continue to stay and support a government that broke its promises? Also, if they lied about this, how many more lies were they preaching every day? These thought settled Zevulons decision.

"Father, never ever would a veers ever turn his back apon something that he has pledged his life too, but in this situation, its seems that ive pledged my following to something less important than my family. All i can hope to do now is to follow the correct path. I will come with you father."

Lowering his head, Zevulon told his father the rest of his feelings and thoughts, perhaps he would understand his decision.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Veers nodded as he listened to his son confess his feelings and thoughts. Silence filled the air between them as the familiar sounds of stormtroopers entering the shuttle were heard outside of the cockpit.

The Field Marshal leaned forward and placed a hand on his son's shoulder. "You made a wise decision to pull away from the rebellion. I am sorry it took you this long and my suffering for you to finally realize that the rebellion was not all that it said it to be."

The door to the cockpit slid open and a stormtrooper pointed a rifle at the two Veers. The elder Veers sighed in relief and relaxed at the familiar sight of the prestine white armor. The stormtrooper stepped into the cockpit to allow two more to enter.

"You, put your hands on your head now." The soldier commanded and Veers motioned for his son not to.

"That won't be necessary, trooper." Veers said and leaned back in his seat. "He's with me. Inform the Dark Sprite that you have the shuttle secured."

"Uh..." The trooper said dumbfoundedly. This was not what he expected when he began boarding the rebel shuttle. "Do you require any medical assistance, sir?"

"That can be dealt with once the shuttle has docked with Admiral Hunters ship." Veers answered.

"As you wish, sir." The stormtrooper motioned for the others outside to head back to the Dark Sprite and secure the second shuttle. Two stormtroopers stayed in the cockpit to keep an eye on Zevulon and a third man in a pilots uniform entered.

"Up." The pilot commanded for Zevulon to relinquish the pilots seat. The same thing was happening on board the second shuttle. Stormtroopers boarded, demanded the rebels on board to surrender and the pilots would take control of the vessel. Once both shuttles were secured the Dark Sprite de-docked from the second vessel and turned to make a jump into hyperspace.

The two other shuttles would follow and soon would drop out of hyperspace beneath the Pouncer where they would dock. Once the shuttle were secured on board the Pouncer the Imperial fleet would leave for Corellia without a word to rebels at Bestine.

18. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Shuttle Hydrians Fire

OOC: Bout time i named it.

The two veers meen watched soon as the shuttle reverted to real space. When the stars stopped swarming around him, Zevulon made out the shapes of the imperial fleet. There was no mistaking it for the Correllian sector fleet. With the unmisakeable dagger shaped hulls, he knew that this is what the empire was. He missed being a part of it for most his life, but now he was comming back, and it felt good.

Now that the shuttle was within sight, the ship headed twards the ISD Pouncer. Flying underneath the bohemouth of a ship, the shuttle would soon dock, and prepare for unloading. At times it could be overwealming for someone to go through such an ordeal, but Zevulon was strong, and only needed to talk to himself.

"Ive been a fool, but now ive learned better. And i can only thank my father for bringing me the knowledge to cure my ignorance of my old surroundings. I am indebted to him."

19. Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Knight

star 3
    A unknown shuttle arrived into Corusants space. It was on a special mission. It reached the checkpoint, after it gets checked, it would be ready to complete its mission.

Tag: Imps (I need someone to do a security check on my shuttle)
  20. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    Sullust

Baron-Admiral Delmion slid his shuttle down through the atmosphere on the approach vector set by Sullust Control.

It was risky being here, but he was carrying vital goods. And he wouldn't be staying long. Damas was installed on Olympus; hopefully, she would be ready for the next events, the next stage of this war.

The shuttle drifted down onto the hardpan, coming to a stop. A man walked into the hangar and Delmion triggered the ramp, allowing him to board.

"Greetings, Commander."

"Wyvern. Good to see you again. You know what needs to be done?"

"I do."

"You'll find the components needed in the crate behind you."

Wyvern turned, took in the crate. The logo of LEC was visible.

"I also have another job for you, or for an agent of yours."

Wyvern listened intently. Delmion retrieved a black silk bag and gave it to the operative. It was heavy in his hand, and cylindrical.

"Give this to this man," Delmion said, retrieving a holocard of Keyan Farlander. "He will know what to do with it. Also, I need you to procure a gem of the size and density of this type." Delmion gave him a flimsiplast with scrawled notes on it.

"It will be done."

Wyvern arranged for the crate to be unloaded. Delmion waited patiently, then took the shuttle to the stars once he had finished. He set a course for the only home he had left.
  21. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    Corellia, Country Town

Jarrede walked into the main street of the town. During his trip around he'd rubbed some grease on his hands and face and made his hair look like a wamprats nest. As he stumbled into the town several people took notice of him and gave him a quick glance. Jarrede looked right back at them and continued to walk to the alleyway where he'd hidden his speeder. Once he turned into the alleyway he saw a man sitting on his speeder.

"Going my way?" asked the man.

"Wherever the speeder takes me," Jarrede replied. The two men smiled and exchanged handshakes.

"Your clothes are in the speeder, we're going to be posting as refugees and travelling on one of their ships. We'll wrap your face and hands in bandages and if anyone askes you were burnt when someone stole your ship and took off while you were unloading cargo." the agent explained.

"May I ask your name?" Jarrede asked as he began to slip off his jumpsuit.

"Kyle," the man replied. Jarrede nodded, nothing more needed to be said.

Ten minutes later the jumpsuit was floating in the drain and Jarrede and Kyle were on their way to Tyrenna.

TAG: No one
  22. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Yaga Minor, several weeks ago

. . . and, therefore, due to your excellence in your political assignments and duties I, the Grand Moff of Oversector Outer, hereby and henceforth name you Moff Jensenson. Your territory is the Yaga Minor system; however, you are not the governor-Moff of Yaga Minor. That task is mine and mine alone as Grand Moff.

While I am away on crusade, you will assist in the day to day operations of the Outer Rim as you have as Commander of the Palace Guard. I trust that you will faithfully uphold the ideals of our Imperial Majesty Jello.

~ Grand Moff Lord Tarquin Seti; Governor-Grand Moff of Oversector Outer;
    Joyous Gard

"Moff Jensenson . . ." the young man said to himself, reading the datapad presented to him by his new assistant, Ensign Greggs.

"Moff. Well, let's get this show on the road, Greggs. I'll want my offices ready before the week's end."

"The engineers are already on that, Sir. They shall be complete in three days."

The pair walked from the landing platform towards the Capital Palace. Jensenson felt a kilometer tall next to the mere Ensign, a rank he had occupied not so long ago. A chance meeting had brought him so far. So very far.
  23. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: WildWookiee - Still here. I'm trying to find your last reply admist the Thok and Mitth show. :( ;)

And of course, Jello could bloody post a reply on Kyana for me if it's not too much bother. :)
  24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Thats what you all get for not posting! 8-}
  25. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    I was hoping that you didn't drop of the face of Kyana...twould be very sad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.