main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Would anybody be interested in helping out with a fanfilm in the Detroit area.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by The_Dark_Knight, Jun 13, 2005.

?

Would anybody be interested in helping out with a fanfilm in the Detroit area.

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I would try

10.0%
  4. Maybe

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2004
    I'm making a fan film in the Detroit area I need some roles filled like Luke Skywalker and Leia and few others anybody interested contact me please.

2. darthhomeboy-G

darthhomeboy-G Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2005
    Hey everyone, you don't want to miss out on this one. he's awesome in his work!!. i know him personally.

3. NELLO_KARITHIS

NELLO_KARITHIS Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2005
    I think it's really great that someone in our area is interested in something like a fan film. I've always wanted to do something myself but lacked the enthusiasm from others. What kind of story line are you thinking of(obviously, original characters if your'e looking for a Luke or Leia-sorry I wouldn't be of much use to anybody there)! Keep us informed.

4. Valacar

Valacar Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 26, 2004
    Depends on my scedule.

5. ChefAnakin

ChefAnakin Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2003
    I'm up for it as long as i get to use a lightsaber.

6. The_Dark_Knight

Jul 15, 2004
    It's a trilogy based on off of the Dark Empire Graphic Novel about having palpatine coming back but he needs a tool a person to set up his return and who better than having Darth Vader set up his return.

7. The_Dark_Knight

Jul 15, 2004
    I need a Luke Skywalker and another Jedi Master so send me a pic of what u look like and I can see what part u can best play.

8. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    Do you need Imperial Officers?

9. The_Dark_Knight

Jul 15, 2004
    Yes and I need Stormtroopers to.

10. darthhomeboy-G

Feb 19, 2005
    [face_skull] AWESOME!!!I can't wait to do Darth Vader. this is going to be ssso cool. again guys and girls , this "dark Knight" is awesome in his work. (i know, i do camera also).

11. DarkTrooper013

DarkTrooper013 Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Im game and I think I can help you out in a differnt department also I went to school for makeup and special FX if you intrested shoot me an Email.

12. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello all. I am working on my own trilogy in the Maryland area, but I have agreed to do cgi work for this fanfilm. I am very excited about this movie, it looks like a good one. I am working on the cgi teaser trailer for the first film, and it should be finished some time in July at the very latest.

13. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    You all know I'm good for it (as long at it's NOT in the next 2 weeks)! I love acting & helping out and don't forget that I've been training in stuntwork for the last 2 & a half years. I can help a little with special effect make-up too. If you guys are serious, I can get you other stunt people who are itching to work on something; even just choreographing fights. As long as you don't want highfalls or to light us on fire or anything else that would reguire serious equiptment it wouldn't cost you anything.

14. The_Dark_Knight

Jul 15, 2004
    I do need makeup artist and I need stuntmen but nothing to dangerous as lighting u on fire but I may need help on choregraphy depending if this other guy I know comes through but I'll keep you posted. I don't plan on filming until July 8th. Thanks everybody for volunteering.

15. TI1800

TI1800 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2004
    Do you have any height/size requirements for troopers?

16. The_Dark_Knight

Jul 15, 2004
    No I don't have an height requirment for stormtroopers.

17. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    What I should have asked is:
    Do you want any ISB officers (the guy seated to the right of Motti in the Death Star breefing room in ANH).

18. The_Dark_Knight

Jul 15, 2004
    I only need one and he has a few lines.

19. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I'd say I'm in, but I'm horribly shy. [face_blush] I'd love to help out in other ways if needed. :D

20. darthhomeboy-G

Feb 19, 2005
    HEY LAVAGRRRL IS TOOO SWEET TO BE SHY. my mom told me about "shy girls". Now i'm shy". ( don't laugh)...anyway..you will love this awesome project!! this guy is awesomelly great in his work.He master in this kind of thing all the time. ( Don't miss out ).

21. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    I'd love to help out. there is a pic of me in my Jedi robes in my profile. Let me know what you need.

22. Lady_Eirtae

Lady_Eirtae Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    I would be willing to help, if you let me know. I would love to be a Jedi or something, but it seems that you don't need any.

23. robt666

robt666 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    i would love to do something. I play a d@mn good dead body

24. The_Dark_Knight

Jul 15, 2004
    Here is what I need:

5 Jedi Masters
    1 Dark Jedi Woman
    1 Female Jedi Master
    about 5-10 stromtroopers
    Luke Skywalker
    Leia Organa
    and that's about it.

Edit: Two more things does anybody know a good place to shoot for a Tattooine shots. And also I need to rent out a room so I can set up for greenscreening room. If you can help me out with this I would really appreciate it.

25. robt666

robt666 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    may be too much of a drive for ya but what about the sand dunes here in michigan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.