main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would anybody like to see a Star Wars Show based a thousand years in the Future.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by black_saber, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Okey lets say the show is based a thousand years after Return of the Jedi right and there has been no more wars, and Lucas of course destroys the EU storys after Return of the Jedi. What if Lucas were to come up with a story about the Jedi order fighting a New darksider Cult worse then the Sith.
    From what I read about the bible the Messiah is supposed to bring peace for over a thousand years just like what might happen in lucas version. Lucas did borrowed alot from Christian Belefs.

2. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    It's not going to happen either. GL is only going to do things within the movies. The EU will probably handle everything else. Once GL passes away, maybe his kids might expand things, or maybe not.

3. Sloppy

Sloppy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2009
    check out legacy
    not 1000 years in the future but close enough

4. LordHibbidyhai

LordHibbidyhai Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2007
    Is that really necessary? I think introducing another ultimate evil, way badder than anybody else, would seem like a rehash of the Vong. And if you do want "future" star wars, I'd try the Legacy comics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.