main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Would anyone like to see this expanded to 10 episodes?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Bluefox, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baumer

Baumer Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2014
    The big 3 are not going to be LEAD roles they will be more like obi-wan in ANH

2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Argh, the trend of splitting the final installment into two parters is annoying. Please, this is the only time I want *less* star wars and have the story in 3 parts.

We will see an episode 10, eventually, but hopefully it's not a continuation of part 9. The funny part is if they keep with the "decade skipping" format, they'd probably have to recast the younger roles as older people! Because unlike ep 6 to 7 probably not even a decade will have passed in real time.

3. Indy 11

Indy 11 Jedi Padawan

Nov 4, 2012
    Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Dameron

Dameron Jedi Master star 4

Apr 8, 2014
    I want the standalone films to be a new kind of window into all sorts of dealings in the GFFA, rather than just the camera locked on Boba Fett like he's your video-game character. What I hope is that they keep the trilogy structure, but that standalone films answer some of the questions about the Empire, Rebellion, Sith, Force, and other wider questions of the galaxy just as well as a 10th episode would.

5. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    All the more reason why I think they should just stick to the original plan and end this saga with nine before starting a new one in a different time frame.

6. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    If the story needs to continue then by all means extended it. I want good movies, though. Not rushed ones just to make a quick buck.

7. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    They could alternate. Retire the OT characters with the ST, then do a trilogy set in a different time, maybe KOTOR, which would take 5-8 years to produce, then come back to the characters that are being introduced in the ST and then keep alternating like that.

8. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Yes, if for no other reason then to see this title:

Star Wars: Episode X

9. Baumer

Apr 24, 2014
    Why are we assuming the ot trio will hog the spotlight in vii i see them taking more qui-gon/obi-wanesque roles

10. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    That's what all the rumors have indicated, but you're right, we can't be sure.

11. Baumer

Apr 24, 2014
    Well ever since boyega was confirmed everyone s been reporting that hes the lead

12. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    There will no doubt be a group of leads, not just one.

13. Baumer

Apr 24, 2014
    Well the point is the maker of this thread is wrong to think new character s will be shafted in vii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.