main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would having meeting ever other meeting on a Sunday be ok?

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Maumi, Dec 7, 2003.

?

Would having meeting ever other meeting on a Sunday be ok?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Hey, I am just not complete without Mike2-D2 so I am game with it!

100.0%
  2. No, it wouldn't work for me at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mike Mohr? Who in the world is Mike Mohr?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
  2. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Ok, the reason I am posting this, is because most of you know. Mike got new hours at his job, and well he works on Saturdays now and doesn't get off until 10:00 pm. 11:00 pm on week days! It really bites and I hate the fact that I joined the group because of him and now have to be without him when I go to meetings. Also he hates the fact that we won't be able to attend much any more and he is a coucil memeber. I know that a lot of you go to church on Sundays. Mike and I do. But I also know that most churchs get out at 12:30 or earlier. We could do the meetings at 2:00 or 3:00. That would give you time to go have lunch and go home and change. I was able to talk to some of you last night, but not everyone. I love the group and so does Mike and it would be a shame if one of your coucil memebers is unable to attend anything any more!

3. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    You know I gotta say that I feel pretty complete without Mike2-D2 :D , but I wouldn't mind moving to every other meeting on Sundays.

And besides thats only 3 Sundays out of the YEAR since we have meetings everyother month.

4. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I have no problems moving every other meeting to Sunday. With my new manager I work maybe one to two weekends a month. :)

5. banditajs

banditajs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2002
    I have no problem with Sundays either. Occasionally, Russ and/or I have to work on Saturdays.

6. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    You know, after Mike and Dena went to so much trouble to make me such a thoughtful Christmas present, how could I vote anything other than a resounding "YES"!!!

7. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    I felt empty without Mike thier however I must say that Dance Party Aragorn helped to fill the void :)

Sunday afternoons around 2pm would actually work out quite well for me...I think hehe

8. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Yes, i really wish i could have made the party. Although i am glad Jake got my "gift", funny story i had made my part just that morning MWAHAHAHA... Dena did the rest.

^_^

9. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Sundays, or any day is okay with us, even days or months Gary decides to make up. :D We need Mike at the meetings, it's just missing something when he's not there.

10. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    "funny story i had made my part just that morning MWAHAHAHA... Dena did the rest."

Oh, so you're the one who taped the paper to the box? Then that would mean that Dena was the one who....oh my... [face_plain].

11. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Reverse it and you got it right.

12. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    You put your left foot in you put your left foot out......

13. Kara_Jade_2002

Kara_Jade_2002 Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2003
    Well, based on the previous posts it seems it would be good for just about everyone to move the meetings, I do have to let you know that Joe and I work every Sunday. So the Sunday meetings would probably mean we couldn't come because we go to work at 11:30 am and don't get off work until 8:00 pm. But since Mike is a council member he needs to be there too. Whatever is decided as far as I am concerned, just letting you know where we would be on Sundays.:0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.