main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would it have helped Obi-Wan if Anakin had seen him in Moulin Rouge?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Darth Blasphemous, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamRed

RamRed Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Why aren't you guys posting this stuff on the fan fiction sites?

2. PRINCESS_C

PRINCESS_C Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    This is absolutely hilarious... I am laughing my butt off hear at work and people are starting to look at me little I am loony! :) You guys crack me up!

3. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    YES! This goes PERFECT with my name. lol.

I saw AOTC again today and in the theater when Ewan went to get a drink, I commented to my friend "He went to go get absinthene" or however you say the Green Fairy's drink. It was Hillarious!! ( Or it was Spectacular, Spectacular :) )

4. Jedi Without a Cause

Jedi Without a Cause Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2000
    Now, I like Jar Jar, but the comedy was just too perfect to pass up. You know you've been waiting for it and because I can-can-can. Ladies and Gentlemen: El Tango de Boss Nass:

Jar Jar:Banishment will drive you Maaaaad!

Boooooossss Nass.
    Mesa being rescued by de jedi.
    walkin on de surface.
    Yousa no carein if mesa die

Booosss Nass. you don't have to shake your lips and snort.
    Boss Nass, you don't have to send me swimmin through da core.

Obi-Wan: His tongue flying out.
    His hand getting stuck.
    His voice in my head.
    It's more than I can stand.

Jar Jar: Booooss Nass.

Obi-Wan: Why don't you talk right?

Jar Jar: Boooss Nass.

Obi-wan: Cut to the Maul fight.

There's sabers of light and
    It's way more exciting,
    Then those who delight
    in poo doo!

Jar Jar: Boosss Nass--yousa no havin to snort.

Obi-wan: Why do my ears bleed?

Jar Jar: Booss Nass-whysa yousa sendin mesa tru da core?

Obi-wan: Why don't you just leave?

Jar Jar: BOSSSSSSSSSSSS NAAAAAAASSSS!!!

-JWAC

5. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    LOL [face_laugh]
    Good Work

6. duanage

duanage Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2002
    In true Moulin Rouge/Baz Luhrmann fashion, AOTC Rouge will be nominated for a crapload of Oscars, yet Lucas will be snubbed for Best Director...

...which is a shame, quite frankly... I always wanted to see rewards bestowed upon the man who casts Dexter Jettster as Toulouse Lautrec.

7. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    Jedi Without a Cause, I commend you! You are the first person to give me a run for my money!!

AOTC The Musical:

"Sir, I have 4 special dance units awaiting your order!

"Director Yoda, the dancing clonetroopers are in place."

8. clark1016

clark1016 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2001
    JEDI WITHOUT A CAUSE- I almost fell out of my chair while reading your El Tango de Boss Nass. Star Wars and Moulin Rouge are never gonna be quite the same after reading this thread.

9. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Hahahahaha! the real thing is that

Jar Jar will drive some/you...MAD!!!

You decide which to put in (I don't want to offend anyone ;) )

10. Jedi Without a Cause

Jedi Without a Cause Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2000
  11. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Boss Naaasss!!

(Tries to pick self off floor)

12. Bubba_the_Genius

Bubba_the_Genius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2002
    Very, VERY amusing.

If anyone's interested, I started a thread that makes a more serious comparison between Luhrman's Moulin Rouge (and Romeo + Juliet) and the Prequel Trilogy:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7263377

While I'm on the subject... if IMDB.com is to be believed, there's a very interesting connection between Moulin Rouge and the upcoming Lord of the Rings movies.

(LOTR spoiler ahead)

(a very odd LOTR spoiler ahead)

(you've been warned)

Okay, you guys know the character of Audrey? She's the original writer of "Spectacular Spectacular," who left in anger after the others suggested she write the play WITH Christian.

I think she's a he. And I think he has a role in Lord of the Rings.

Specifically, Audrey is played by David Wenham, who is apparently scheduled to play Faramir in the last two LOTR movies.

Amusing, oui?

13. Tupolov

Tupolov Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I agree.

14. Anna_kin

Anna_kin Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2001
    Jemmiah, that was hilarious!! I almost hyperventilated and peed my pants at the same time. I'm never going to be able to see that scene in AOTC again without laughing hysterically...

15. Jedzelex

Jedzelex Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2002
    Check out the intro of Star Wars:Rogue Leader [GameCube]... and you'll see an army of Stormtroopers dancing to the tune of the Cantina theme song.

I kid you not... Star Wars the Musical is unavoidable!

16. saucieaussie

saucieaussie Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    <snicker>

This is hilarious!

The David Wenham thing is true - it was far more (faramir?) of a shock to us as we were used to him as a bloke first! And a very blokey bloke in all his characters too! It'll be a relief to see the man back in pants again...

17. Anna_kin

Dec 6, 2001
    Ok, now it's my turn. I got one:

Anakin and Obi-Wan are standing in front of a huge droid army, all alone.

ANAKIN: Master, we can't possibly destroy them all.
    OBI-WAN: Maybe YOU can't.

He sighs

OBI-WAN: I hoped I would never have to do this again...here, Anakin, put in these earplugs.

Ankin puts the easplugs in, looking confused. Suddeny, obi-Wan bursts into song.

#And Iiiiiiii....Will alwaaaays looove yooooou!#

DROID: Sound waves...not compatible...

The droids all fall dead.

ANAKIN: Where'd you learn how to do that, Master?
    OBI-WAn: Trust me, you don't wanna know...

18. Darth Blasphemous

Darth Blasphemous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 1999
    Glad to see my thread is still alive and kickin!

19. Marie_Kenobi

Marie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Obi-Wan should have started singing when he was riding on the assassin droid. Who knows how many crashes he would have caused! :D

20. Anna_kin

Dec 6, 2001
    Yeah, but then the droid he was hanging on to would've broken and it'd be bye-bye for our Jedi friend. He can't die 'til EP 4.

I'm listening to Lady Marmalade right now...can't help seeing four Twi'leks, a bar, and drunk Jedi...

21. Anna_kin

Dec 6, 2001
    Ok, one more, and i'll shut up, i promise:

Anakin after seeing the Moulin Rouge video

ANAKIN: Wow, Master, that explains a lot.
    OBI-WAN: It was a long time ago.
    ANAKIN: You were sure a stud, huh?
    OBI-WAN: It was a long time ago.
    ANAKIN: A hooker! Geez!
    OBI-WAN: She was not!
    ANAKIN: Geez. I mean, at least I had the decency to MARRY Padme, instead of having a wild affair...
    OBI-WAN: We were both poor, and it wasn't my fault she died...wait...YOU DID WHAT?
    ANAKIN: Um...
    OBI-WAN: Oh, you've done it now, Anakin.
    ANAKIN: I...um...it was...um...just kidding?

22. Bail-AnBillies

Bail-AnBillies Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
    HAHA Anna_kin that's too funny. I just saw Moulin rouge for the 2nd time yesterday. its so beautiful, mostly just b/c of Ewan [face_love] *sigh* If Anakin had seen him in there I think he would've freaked out. "My master can sing, dance and chop down Acklays with lightsabers! How can I live up to that?!?!"

23. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Anne_kin that was so funny please don't shut up!!

"The funnies must go onnnnnn! The funnies must go onnnnn!"

Can you imagine Han Solo singing Your Song to Princess Leia in ESB with Chewbacca doing that French guys part. "Rawwroorah!" "And you can tell EveryBody!!!This is YOUR SONG!!"
    "Rawr raworrah"

Watch all the babes come running.

24. DarthSinistar

DarthSinistar Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    Setting:
    After learning that Padme is dead, Ani flies to Coriscant where he finds Palpy. Palpy consoles Ani while leading him to the Senate chamber. Inside the chamber are thousands of clonetroopers and emperial guardsmen. Palpy reveals to a shocked Ani that he, Chancellor Palpatine is the shadowy lord of the sith ? Darth Sideous.

{Palpy speaking whimsicaly, almost in song}

You were a slave on Tatooine / Somehow you made it throu-hou-hough? Didn?t know that you had the Force / Til that Quigon found you.
    You?re the great- / est Jedi? But you let / Your mom Shmi die
    Does that make you fee-hee-heel? Does that ma-ha-ha-hake you fee-heel / All angry inside!!!

{Ani is silent , stunned. Palp bursts into song, prancing and dancing gaily around the senate chamber entrance. Force-lightening crackles from his fingertips, inadvertantly hitting many clonetroopers.}

Like a Sith Lord / Touched by the Force?s dark side? Like a Si-hi-hi-hith Lord / Get cool powers / Just like mine? Like a Sith Lord? Hey! Like a Sith Lord / Feel of the dark side? with cool powers / and cool knicknames.

{An emperial guard in one of those flying senate chamber thingees brings Palpy his Darth Sideous cloak and hood. As Palp puts the cloak on, Ani sings ? hesitantly at first, but with growing enthusiasm.}

Found my Mom dead on Tatooine / I just cried and crie-hie-hied? Then I killed them Tuskins ? yay / Even the children died
    I got trained / Fought Dookoo? Then I married / Padme from Naboo
    But just like with Mo-ho-hom? Yeah, just li-hi-hi-hike with my mo-hom / I failed to save her too.

{Palpy sings the chorus. Emperial guards on flying thingies dance while bringing Palpy various evil sith lord outfits for Ani. Singing, Palpy shakes his head in disgust at each of the costumes and flings deadly force lightening at the emperial guards.}

Like a Sith Lord / Touched by the Force?s dark side? Like a Si-hi-hi-hith Lord / Take your place now / at my side?

{Ani dances with Palps, holding his hands high in the air, his thumbs and fingers cupped as if he?s grasping something. Force-Lightening is everywhere. Emperial guards and Clone troopers writhe painfully inside of the senate chamber flying thingees, some hit by evil sith force-lightening, others sucumming to evil sith choke-holds. Senate chamber flying thingees explode into the chamber walls and into each other. Evil sith lord outfits are strewn throughout the chamber. Ani and Palpy sing together}

Like a Sith Lord? Hey! Like a Sith Lord / Feel of the dark side? with cool powers / and cool knicknames / kill more tuskans / and kill jedi?

{Sole remaining flying thingee sputters toward the dancing Palpy, its occupant a charred emperial guard carrying an evil sith lord outfit. Palpy snatches it from the guard and, nodding with approval places the black sith helmet on Ani?s head and the black sith robe over his shoulders. They embrace and as they sing the grand finale, the emperial guard is force-lightinged and choke-held simultaneously until he and his flying thingee explode on the songs final note.}

LIIIIKE AAAA SIIIITH LOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fade to black as the two siths cackle crazy, maniacaly evil dark side laughter. Vader style breathing is heard.

25. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    OMG!!!! I just found this thread and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

Like a SIIIIIIIIITHHH LOOOOOOOOOOORD!

OH MAN! TOO FUNNY!

Paaaaaaaaaaadme! You don't have to do your hair tonight.
    Paaaaadme! You don't have to put on that red dress!
    PAAAAAAAADMEEE! DON'T MAKE ME PUT ON THAT RED LIGHT-SABER!

"One day I'll fly away, leave all this to hyperspace...."

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.