main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would it really be SO painful to look at this real quick?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wampasmak, Apr 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    "30 seconds!" Nokij called, firing his blaster as he ran.

Mokk looked around in desperation. There was no time. In less than 30 seconds the Star Destroyer would in theory blow up. If the bombs worked. But that still left them with 30 seconds to get out of the huge maintenance bay. With a horde of stormtroopers on their backs.

"15 seconds!"

Mokk ran past a maintenance speeder, with Slar, Mitti, Veetee and Nokij right behind him. Wait a second....

The maintenance speeder! Mokk turned and pointed at it. "Get on!"

Mokk leaped into the pilots seat, and the speeder took off. Slar fired at the stormtroopers behind them. "10 Seconds!"

"9!" The speeder raced down the bay.

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!" The bay doors were in sight...

"3!" Almost there...

"2!" The speeder shot through the doors and onto the rugged landscape of Fondor.

"1!"

Behind them the bay erupted in multiple explosions.

BOOMBANGBABOOMBOOMBABANGBOOM!!

The inferno of victory lit their way back to town.

Aboard the shuttle, on its way to Sullust to rendezvous with the rebel fleet, Nokij walked up to his brother. "Mokk?"

"Huh?"

"I got that stuff you wanted. On that Viogg guy?"

"You did?" Mokk asked, turning quickly.

Nokij handed Mokk the file. "He's the imperial governor of Leior." he cocked his head to the side. "What's so important about him anyway?"

"Nothing. Just...nothing."

"Well, ok." He gave his brother a strange look, then walked away.

Mokk smiled as he turned back to the viewport. His revenge had been a long time coming, but the waiting was almost over. It was time for the sweetest vengeance there was. The son's revenge.

THE END

(Oh, I used "time" three times in one paragraph! theres no excuse for that! Where's a beta when ya need one... Wake up, Wampa! Sometimes I wonder about myself... )

[This message has been edited by Wampasmak (edited 06-03-2000).]

2. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    It's over???

Well I guess the destruction of a Super Star Destroyer is a pretty climactic way to end things.

Good story Wampasmak.

3. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
    Another excellent story.

Can't wait for that final one you talked about.

4. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    It's not over, just one of mini-stories has ended. The next mini story IS the last one, however.

5. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Upsies!

(After weeks of trial I've finally decided on the stormtrooper helmet as my standard message icon. Yes, that's the kind of worthless information I toss around at 12:33 in the morning. You were expecting a post, perhaps? I'll see what I can do tomorrow night. )

6. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Why do I even bother? Here ya go Whiskey, Herman, others(?).

*****************4***************************

The Sons Revenge

"NO!?!?!?!?!?!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't spare a team for an assault on a backwater world like Leior." Commander Lo Deyo said.

"I'll go alone then!" Mokk said, desperate.

"I can't spare anybody at the moment." Lo Deyo stepped closer, lowering his voice, "Look, there's something major shaping up at Endor, and they're grouping everybody up. I'm not allowed to let anybody out on an assignment. Now maybe after this is over?"

"I can't wait until then. I've got to do it now!"

"I'm sorry Mokk. Now I know how much this means to you, and I know this guy killed your father and all, but I can't help you."

Mokk slammed his fist against the wall, then marched out of the office. He'd do this. With or without the Rebellion.

Later that night, A lone B-wing fighter left the rebel fleet. Before the patrols could stop it, it blasted into hyperspace on its way to the Leior system.

Nokij, Slar, Veetee and Mitti were brought to Commander Lo Deyos quarters. They had no idea what to expect. "Lieutenant Wilop..." he began (Nokij and Slar had both gotten promotions after that Fondor incident, at the same time Mitti had joined the rebellion), "I'm sorry to tell you that Mokk has abandoned the rebellion. At 1138 hours last night, he stole a B-wing fighter and left for the Leior system."

"Why?!?" Slar asked quickly.

"Earlier that night, we had an argument. He wanted to lead a small assault force to the Leior system to go after the guy who killed his father, and to rid the system of imperial occupation in the process. I refused, so I can only assume that he plans to carry out the mission alone, without rebel support."

Nokij stood there, shaking. "That's what the whole Viogg thing was about. Why didn't he tell me?"

"I don't know." Lo Deyo sighed deeply, "Now you four know him better than anybody else. And I want you to go bring him back."

It was Nokij who finally broke the silence. "No."

"What?"

"It was my father too, y'know. And he's my brother. I'm still going, but to help him. I can't let him face this alone. I hearby resign my commission."

"Are you serious?"

Slar stepped foward. "Same goes here." he said. "These guys have saved my life more than a few times, and I'm still in the process of returning the favor."

"I really don't need this-"

"Sorry." Mitti said, "But I'd still be in a detention cell if it weren't for Mokk. I'm going too."

Lo Deyo looked with distrust at the droid. "Please don't say you're leaving too."

"I'm afraid so. Master Mokk saved my life, as well."

Lo Deyo sighed again. "Well, I can't stop you. But keep an eye on him, will ya. He's a good kid."

"We'll do that." Slar said, then his grin melted. "I don't suppose you could... give us a ship?"

Lo Deyo laughed. "No, but I could give you one at a good price. Provided you pay for the fighter your friend stole, as well."

"Well, I might have to cut into my funds a bit, but I think I could manage it." Slar rolled his eyes and groaned, "My wifes not gonna be happy..."

(Sorry for the short post, more VERY soon, ok?)

[This message has been edited by Wampasmak (edited 06-06-2000).]

7. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    This thread is truly dead... and I put so much effort into it, too...

8. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    No! "It just so happens that your thread here is only mostly dead! Mostly dead means partly alive!"

I'm still reading, honest! I've just been soo busy that I didn't have time for more than that. Sorry!

<eg> Sooo, just what does Mokk have in mind for that evil father-killing jerk of an ex-friend?

9. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    You're right, Lilith. If it were all dead, I'd have to go through its pages and look for loose change.

Its not to hard to figure out what Mokk has planned. I promise major suprises before the storys over!

10. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Apr 17, 2000
    I'm still here...barely.

I've been kinda busy these past few days, trying to find a job and all.

Just to let you know I'm still around and I'm anxious to see what happens next.

l8r.

11. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Great. The servers acting up again. I REALLY hate this thing.

12. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Whiskey! Glad you're back! I figured it had something to do with the Great Job Search. See ya around.

13. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Y'know that new computer that I was SUPPOSED to get weeks ago mad.gif ? Well, after many delays I'm finally getting it sometime this week. Wampasmak frequency of posts will increase tenfold once I get it hooked up.

14. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Okay, okay, so where's the next story post already?!?

15. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    I'm working on it, I'm working on it! redface.gif eek.gif redface.gif eek.gif

16. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Hey, I'm...kinda here. It's been a wild week for me, and I've barely been able to get online. Hopefully I'll have something tomorrow. I'm trying, here. Trust me!

17. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Apr 17, 2000
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

On the same day this server went pffft, I had to leave town to go see my father. He'd suffered a congestive heart failure and no one was sure if he'd make it.

Thankfully, the doctors caught it in time and he's on the mend. Still, talk about a wake-up call. My brothers and sisters have all vowed to quit smoking (I never started) and I need to lose some weight.

But, I'm back now and waiting for the next post.

18. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Hey, I'm back! I'll post first thing in the morning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.